Chapter 7

The night passed, and the morning came.

Last night Chu Qi lay down and fell asleep. When I woke up, I found that the seat next to me was empty.

Yan Jiuge had already woken up, and was currently meditating on the futon.

The sun shines through the window and falls on Yan Jiuge's tall and straight back, casting a layer of soft light on him, and even his temperament is a bit gentler.

As if hearing Chu Qi's movement, the young man who closed his eyes and practiced opened his eyes and looked in his direction.

Those deep eyes were shining with light, and for a while they had a gentle look.

Chu Qi was stunned, and subconsciously said to him, "Good morning."

"Morning." Yan Jiuge replied, ended his practice, and got up from the futon, "Warm it on the table earlier, Senior Brother Liu came just now , sent some scripts over here."

"I got up late." Chu Qi was a little annoyed.

It's not that Chu Qi got up late, Liu Weiming, as a late Jindan monk, didn't need to sleep. Yan Jiuge didn't need this fake Qi refining period either.

Compared with those who practiced immortality all night, Chu Qi was naturally inferior.

After Chu Qi had finished his breakfast, he noticed a stack of books on the table, probably the scriptures sent by Senior Brother Liu.

Taking a closer look, the cover of the top one reads "The Road to Growth of the No. 1 Sword Cultivator in the Yunhua World".

Chu Qi: "..."

This is indeed a book he loved to read when he was a child, but who would have thought that his talent now has changed from a swordsman to a doctor.

Putting "The Growth Path of the First Sword Cultivator" aside for the time being, the second book is actually "The Medical Cultivator Can't Be Saved, Daoist Friends Do It For You".

"?"

What disease can't even be cured by doctors? Chu Qi turned to the first page curiously, and read it with relish.

On the side, Yan Jiuge discovered his hobby, and scanned the storybook with his spiritual sense without any trace. For him, there is nothing particularly attractive about the script, but some of it is good.

For example——

【Doctors are parents, but there are also unfilial children and grandchildren in the world, so don't get angry. ]

[Respect the fate of others, studying medicine cannot save people who are looking for their own death. ]

[If you meet someone who is seriously injured and wants to go out to experience treasure hunting, stay away from him, lest you have to collect his body for him if you are close. 】

Chu Qi originally wanted to take the path of medical practice, so it's good to have a look at these.

Yan Jiuge thinks so.

So for two days in a row, Chu Qi read books while Yan Jiuge practiced beside him.

On the way, Yun Jiangmiao's spiritual pet ran to the door several times and tried to sneak in, but Yan Jiuge found it in time and threw it back to Yun Jiangmiao.

Yun Jiangmiao is very sorry for this.

But Le Changyin, the senior sister of Yushoumen, said that it was because Chu Qi possessed the most innate wood spirit root, and his affinity was extraordinary, and the spiritual pets liked to get close to him. Especially the intuitive spiritual pet like Baiyun Beast is the easiest to distinguish between good and evil.

Yan Jiuge lowered his eyes, thinking in his heart.

It seems that not only Ning Shenyu is required, but also the restriction of isolating the breath.

Such an ordinary life with small episodes lasted for three days. Liu Weiming received a message from the elder of Tianxuanzong, saying that he would leave for Tianxuanzong.

In this selection of immortal gates, Tianxuanzong only recruited six disciples, which was more than half less than Chu Qi's impression of the previous life.

Elder Ming sighed faintly, "We can only recruit so many this year, and the rest will be snatched away by the other four great immortal sects. Let's go back to the sect first."

There is no other, because Tianxuanzong snatched two heaven's favored sons at the beginning. . Afterwards, those disciples who walked through the blue stone ladder were valued by other immortal sects, and they were more able to grab each other. After Chu Qi, others didn't have much "longing" for Jianxiu, and they didn't want to come to Tianxuanzong to suffer.

Seeing the passage of time, Elder Tianxuan Zongming, who couldn't compete with other immortal sects, planned to return to the sect first.

Anyway, they have harvested two favored sons of heaven this time, no matter what, they are not at a loss for Tianxuanzong.

Elder Ming pinched a formula, and the small iron boat in his palm turned forward into a huge spiritual boat. The lower half of the spirit boat is the hull, but the upper half also has a pavilion Qiongyu, surrounded by defensive barriers, which looks majestic.

After all the disciples of Tianxuanzong went up, the spirit boat opened twelve pairs of dark iron wings, and the flowing clouds rolled between the flaps, and headed in the direction of Tianxuanzong.

**

Tianxuanzong is located in the north of Yunhua Realm, surrounded by mountains.

As far as the eyes can see, the vegetation is as green as brocade, the mountains are stacked, the distance is high and low, it is blue and black, and the bell is beautiful. Later, I saw that the five main peaks echoed in momentum, the mountain gate was simple and magnificent, and a stone step led to the distant mountain top. It is just asking for immortality, and the Taoist leader will stop him, but I hope that all the disciples of the sect will follow the same path and see the end.

The spirit ship landed in front of Tianxuanzong Mountain Gate.

Chu Qi followed Yan Jiuge, and got off the spirit boat with everyone.

Elder Ming and Liu Weiming walked in front, and the rest of the Tianxuanzong disciples who went to the Xianmen selection consciously protected the new disciples on both sides. Although it is returning to the sect, not going out to practice, but the style of the Tianxuan sect has already become a habit for all the disciples.

After getting off the boat, Elder Ming put away the spirit boat.

Seeing the return of the spirit ship from a distance, the disciples guarding the gate at the mountain gate waited for a long time. They were dressed as disciples of Tianxuanzong, and when they saw the elders of the Ming Dynasty, they bowed and saluted together.

"I have met Elder Ming."

"You don't need to be too polite." Elder Ming said with a gentle face, "I brought six new disciples back this time. Come out with the passing jade talisman."

Tianxuanzong has a large formation protecting the mountain, and some main peaks have additional barriers, outsiders are not allowed to enter, and only those who have the identity token and the passing jade talisman can avoid being attacked by the formations and barriers. The passing jade talisman is one-time, and it is also convenient for guests who visit Tianxuanzong to enter.

This time when Elder Ming went to the Xianmen for selection, the disciples who guarded the gate had prepared thirty jade talismans to wait for their juniors and juniors, but they only needed six in the end!

What can I do? The number of people who come to Tianxuanzong to learn swords is declining. In a few decades, won't their Tianxuanzong be reduced to the point where no one cares about them?

When handing over the six Jade Talismans to Elder Ming, the gatekeeper disciple was feeling melancholy and worried. Unexpectedly, when he raised his eyes, he saw his elders smiling.

Gatekeeper disciple: "..."

Something seems wrong? Every time the number of new disciples recruited is less than twenty, the elder has always been very sad.

Seeing that Elder Ming faded from his sternness, Wen Sheng said to the new disciples, "This is the Jade Talisman of Access. After tomorrow's initiation ceremony, your names will be registered in the register, and you will have an official identity token."

"Right now, Jianxiu is led by Weiming to Good Fortune Peak. Little Chu Qi and I will go all the way, and I will take you to Zhongling Peak."

"???"

What did they hear?

—— Zhong Lingfeng? !

——Is it the Zhong Lingfeng where their Tianxuanzong medical practitioners are located?

All the disciples guarding the mountain gate were all sword repairers, and when they heard the word "Zhong Lingfeng", they all showed shocking eyes.

There is even a doctor among the newly recruited juniors this time? !

This is so rare, it is simply a rare spectacle once in a hundred years!

Everyone looked towards Elder Ming's side.

I saw a child about ten years old standing obediently, his eyes were clear and clean, he didn't look away, and his appearance was exquisite and gentle. At this moment, he was talking to the black-clothed boy beside him in a low voice.

Everyone is a monk who has formed a golden core, and they can hear their voices no matter how low they are.

"Then I'll go to Zhongling Peak with Elder Ming first, and then I'll look for you after the initiation ceremony tomorrow." He spoke

softly, with a soft voice. It can be described as unheard of, unseen. This, this, this... is this really the junior brother who joined their Tianxuan sect or studied medicine?

"Understood, you should be more careful." The boy in black replied coldly.

Comparing the two, the contrast brought everyone back to their senses—it turns out that they really have a medical junior! And he has a good personality!

However, before all the sword cultivators took a few glances, the junior medical practitioner who just showed up was taken to Zhong Lingfeng by Elder Ming.

A leafy boat went away and sank into the top of a high mountain.

Liu Weiming immediately took the remaining five sword cultivators to the Creation Peak.

The Tianxuanzong disciples who stayed at the mountain gate had endless aftertaste. After the inner turmoil calmed down, they took up the identity tokens hanging around their waists and sent a few messages to their friends in the same sect to express their feelings just now.

For such a big event, don't let yourself enjoy it to yourself!

Chu Qi sat in a flat boat and followed Elder Ming to Zhongling Peak.

There are five main peaks in Tianxuanzong, namely: Zizai Peak, Good Fortune Peak, Wenjian Peak, Yuxiu Peak, and Zhongling Peak.

The position of Zhong Lingfeng behind these four main peaks is deep in the spiritual vein of Tianxuanzong.

In his previous life, Chu Qi only went to the first four main peaks, because he didn't have any serious injuries and illnesses, so he didn't need to see a doctor.

In addition, there is a layer of restriction on Zhongling Peak, even if they are disciples of Tianxuanzong, idlers, etc. are not allowed to enter.

"Before I came, I sent a message to Elder Qingyue. When we arrive at Zhongling Peak, his disciples will take care of your food and daily life. Zhongling Peak is not like other main peaks, because precious spiritual herbs are planted, and there is no miscellaneous sweeping. Disciple servant, if you have anything to do, you should either find Elder Qingyue and his eldest disciple, or send a message to me. This is the talisman of communication."

The disciples of Tianxuanzong all use ID cards to send messages. Chu Qi didn't have this, so he could only use the message Talisman.

"Thank you, Elder Ming, this disciple will remember." Chu Qi took the talisman of communication.

"You're welcome." During the

conversation, Zhong Lingfeng arrived.

A figure was standing at the foot of the mountain waiting. Different from the black and white clothes of Tianxuanzong Jianxiu, the man was wearing dark green half-sleeved sleeves with hundreds of herbs and spirit flowers embroidered on the cuffs. The inner shirt was white, with belts wrapped around the wrists, and the cuffs were tightly tied, clean and neat. The belt is woven with dark brown straw and rattan, with the Tianxuanzong emblem emblazoned in the center. The outermost layer is a smock made of white gauze, which looks like gilt under the sun, looking elegant.

Of course, these were not what surprised Chu Qi the most—

the eldest disciple under Elder Qingyue was actually a senior sister! !

"Disciple has met Elder Ming." A clear female voice sounded, and the woman with the ponytail frowned and smiled at Chu Qi, "This is my junior brother from Zhong Lingfeng, right? We met for the first time, I am your senior sister, My name is Baixuan."

"I met Senior Sister Baixuan." Chu Qi responded, and introduced himself simply, "My name is Chu Qi."

"Then please take care of little Chu Qi, I have to go back to Zizai Peak Tell the head about the follow-up matters, and prepare for tomorrow's initiation ceremony." Elder Ming is very busy.

"This disciple will definitely live up to the elder's high expectations." Bai Xuan agreed.

Then, Elder Ming took out the spirit sword from his waist, his aura suddenly changed, and he took the wind to ride the sword away.

It didn't take a moment to fade out of sight, and he acted vigorously, not at all as if he had sent Chu Qi over just now.

"Oh, junior brother, you also wanted to be a sword repairer, right?" Seeing Chu Qi looking in the direction of Elder Ming in the distance, Bai Xuan couldn't help sighing, "Only their swords Cultivation is the ability to fly with the sword. We want to go up the mountain, and we have to use the flying magic weapon or sit on the spirit luan." After

her words fell, there was a long cry of a luan bird in the sky.

Afterwards, the Bai Luan with its slender tail feathers circled down, its pure white wings were spotless, and gracefully landed at Bai Xuan's feet.

"Come on, Senior Sister will take you to Zhongling Peak."

"I'm so shocked, you know we haven't had any new disciples in Zhonglingfeng for a hundred years. Oh, that time a hundred years ago was when I came to Zhonglingfeng."

"Really? Senior Sister Xuan, how many disciples do we have at Zhong Lingfeng?" Chu Qi was curious.

"Two, you are one, and I am another." Bai Xuan said in a low voice, "In addition to our master, Elder Qingyue, there are as many as three doctors and cultivators on the mountain!

" Bai Luan spread his wings again and carried the two of them towards the top of Zhongling Peak.

A cool breeze that is neither arrogant nor impatient blows towards Chu Qi's face, but makes Chu Qi's eyes full of confusion - how many doctors are there?