Chapter 65

Compared with Hujiu's hesitation, on the other side, Yan Chi and others who sensed the aura of commandment and came to look for Yan Jiuge stopped in shock at the corner of the street.

"My eyes started to get dizzy when I was young. I just saw a man who looks like our young master shopping."

Yan Chi said in a low tone.

"Lord Yan Chi, you are not mistaken." Fifteen followed behind him, and also clearly saw the two figures walking in the crowd.

As a person who witnessed the "friendship" between Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi, Shiwu naturally took over the task of explaining, "That is our young master, and the medical master of Yaowang Valley."

"?"

Yan Chi raised his brows high , After doubts, he said firmly, "I don't believe it."

Fifteen seriously: "It's true!"

Yan Chi: "Then you believe that our young master is a monk who will wear headdresses for others?"

Fifteen heads He didn't raise his head, and decided, "I don't believe it!"

Yan Chi nodded, "So that person must not be Yan Jiuge."

"Ah?"

Hearing the words, Shiwu raised his head blankly and looked at Yan Chi's gaze.

I saw that the two figures were very close together. The young man in black and gold robes was raising his hand to adjust the hair ornament on the head of the doctor in front of him, and even helped him to fix the hair that was blown by the evening wind. messy hair.

The movements are meticulous, the expressions are calm, and there is even an indescribable warmth.

"..."

Fifteen choked for a while, he opened his mouth, and subconsciously argued, "But, we came following the breath of commandments, that person should be the young master, and no one else can walk beside that doctor , and moreover... the young master and that medical master became good friends, that's why they behaved intimately."

"Friends?"

Hearing this name again, the expression on Yan Chi's face was particularly strange. He looked at Yan Jiuge's Direction, said quietly, "How long have they known each other?"

"Less than three days." Fifteen was honest.

"How long have I known the young master?"

"At least twenty years."

Yan Chi and Yan Jiuge are relatives, so they naturally knew each other very early.

"All these years, when did you see the young master smile at me?" Yan Chi asked pointedly.

"Uh..." Fifteen hesitated, and replied straightforwardly, "Maybe it's because the young master didn't regard you, Lord Yan Chi, as a good friend?"

"I don't like to listen to what you say."

Yan Chi shook his head lazily, Then he put on an inscrutable expression, looked at the two figures in front of him, and continued to say, "It's clear that the young master doesn't regard the doctor as a friend."

"?" Fifteen was confused.

"It's hard to wait for the iron tree to bloom in a thousand years. He is clearly tempted. Even the headgear, which he usually doesn't care about at all, is very careful when touching it. I can't find any other reason except because of the doctor."

Yan Chi finished speaking . After saying that, with a hook of his finger, he took off his message jade from his waist, and immediately sent a message to Yan Jiuge.

On the street, Yan Jiuge tidied Chu Qi's headgear, and when he came back to his senses, his fingers had already smoothed out the hair and stopped at the tips of Chu Qi's ears.

Yan Jiuge was slightly taken aback.

That inexplicable sense of familiarity also dominated his subconscious movements just now.

"Are you ready?" Chu Qi asked him.

Yan Jiuge regained his senses and nodded, carefully retracting his right hand. When his eyes touched Chu Qi's earlobe, he always felt that something was missing there.

"..."

If it's Ah Qi, it should be very suitable for wearing earrings.

Silver is the best... He can ask Yan Chi to refine an earring suitable for medical practice.

When Yan Jiuge was thinking, a scarlet brilliance flashed across the dragon pattern jade around his waist. Within his perception, there were two law enforcement officers of the Yan family who possessed the aura of discipline.

Maybe there is something urgent.

Yan Jiuge thought about it, and said to Chu Qi, "I'll leave for a while, and I'll come back to you later." "Okay."

Chu Qi nodded.

Turning his gaze towards the direction where Yan Jiuge left, Chu Qi saw two familiar figures - Yan Chi and Shiwu.

This further verified Chu Qi's previous guess that not only Yan Jiuge's consciousness, but also Yan's family were condensed in the illusion. I just don't know when the behind-the-scenes person who created all this with his own hands will show up.

After Yan Jiuge's figure disappeared at the corner of the street, Chu Qi looked away a little.

"My lord, someone asked me to give you a lantern." A crisp voice suddenly sounded in Chu Qi's ear.

Chu Qi lowered his head in surprise.

To get close to him without disturbing his senses, one can only be a mortal without cultivation.

Sure enough, it was just an ordinary seven-year-old child, holding a lantern in her hand, with a bright and innocent smile, looking up at Chu Qi expectantly, hoping that Chu Qi would accept the lantern she gave her.

"Thank you, before that. Can I ask who asked you to send the lantern?" Chu Qi squatted down so that his eyes could be about the same height as the child.

No need to raise her head anymore, the child's voice became a little more lively, she pointed in another direction and answered, "The adult standing over there asked me to deliver it."

Chu Qi followed the direction she pointed Looking around, at the back of the street, I saw a young man in a red robe.

The young man's clothes are quite bright, decorated with the bustling lights of Yancheng at night, like a cluster of fire falling into the mortal world. He wears a fox mask with red stripes on a white background, which covers the upper half of his face, revealing only a pair of smiling fox eyes and upturned lips. His posture looks particularly gentle.

"In Yancheng, you can give someone you like a lantern to show your favor. If you accept it, it means that he is willing to accept the favor." The child holding the lantern explained to Chu Qi while passing the lantern in his hand forward He asked, "Do you want to accept it?"

"I don't accept lanterns." Chu Qi looked deeply, "But you can tell him, maybe we can chat for a while."

Hearing Chu Qi's words, the children who were a little lost Her eyes lit up again, "Okay, I'll go right away!" She turned around with the lantern, and then ran towards the young man in red.

Even if she can't deliver the lantern successfully, she can still get two copper coins as a little matchmaker!

On the other side, Yan Jiuge quickly found Yan Chi and Shiwu who were mingling behind the crowd.

"What's the matter?"

With a face that lacked interest, Yan Jiuge cherished words like gold.

"You change your face faster than turning a book." Yan Chi clicked his tongue twice, looked around Yan Jiuge's face, and finally fell on his empty hand, and began to count, "You take your sweetheart out shopping, with empty hands , don't bring a lantern, isn't it good? The custom in Yancheng is to give a lantern to your sweetheart. I'll buy you one later? Also, who's the young master's name, where is his family, and what are his preferences when it comes to betrothal gifts? "?"

"?"

Yan Jiuge was surprised at first, but then his brows became more and more wrinkled, and at the end his eyes became sharper.

Murderous!

Fifteen shuddered, silently took a step back, and looked at Yan Chi in fear. Afraid that if he said a few more words, the young master would draw out the Long Yin sword and send him two swords.

Yan Chi pressed the defensive spirit weapon around his waist with his hand, and said with Yan Jiuge's momentum, "What are you staring at me for? I'm helping you. You don't care about your heart. It will be taken away by others soon, if you don't believe me, you can see for yourself—"

Yan Chi freed up a hand and pointed towards the distance.

Yan Jiuge ignored him, his eyes were dark, like a deep silent sea. Others couldn't see his emotions clearly, and they didn't dare to observe him seriously.

"I'm serious, he seems to have started chatting with that male fox, why don't you go back first?" Yan Chi's teasing words gradually quieted down, with a worried tone.

Only then did Yan Jiuge move, he turned his head and glanced in Chu Qi's direction.

At the other end of the street, a young medical trainee in fancy attire was talking with a young man in red. The two of them didn't know what to say, with faint smiles on their lips, and the atmosphere seemed to be very harmonious. look.

If the distance was one foot closer, it would be as close as he was for trimming Chu Qi's headgear.

If that person raises his hand to tidy Chu Qi's hair as well—the

Long Yin sword is not out of its sheath, but Yan Jiuge's side is full of killing intent, and the sword's intent is self-explanatory, following his heart.

"Calm down, calm down. This is a busy city in the world, not a place for you to kill monsters." Yan Chi looked at Yan Jiuge's soaring aura in shock.

Yan Jiuge suddenly came back to his senses, the killing intent around him stopped abruptly, and the sword intent was taken back by him. Afterwards, Yan Jiuge walked towards Chu Qi.

Seeing this, Yan Chi could not help but breathe a sigh of relief. He never expected that those two words would really make Yan Jiuge angry. It started as a joke, followed by half-truths and half-truths. He thought that Yan Jiuge didn't want to admit it at most, but he didn't expect that most of them were angry.

The light and shadow in front of him dimmed, and the person who had pulled away suddenly turned back, making Yan Chi startled.

"What, what's the matter?" Could it be that he wanted to give him two swords before leaving?

"Where's the lantern?" Yan Jiuge asked coldly.

"Huh?" Yan Chi didn't come back to his senses for a while, his expression was a little dull. Only Shiwu quickly accepted Yan Jiuge's words at this time, "Here, young master, lantern!"

A big and red concentric lotus lantern was placed on Yan Jiuge's singer by Shiwu, which contrasted with his stern body. The black-gold robe has a somewhat indescribable feeling.

It seemed that the lantern in his hand was not a lamp, but another Long Yin sword.

Fifteen swallowed his saliva, and said cautiously, "Young Master, please remember to be gentle when delivering the lanterns. This way, the chances of success will be greater. This is what the lantern seller said personally, and the lanterns are bound together."

Only then did Yan Jiuge lower his eyes, glanced at the big red lotus lantern in his hand, turned around and walked towards the direction he came from.

"En."

Afterwards, a deep echo scattered in front of the two of them, as if responding to the words of Shiwucai, which made them feel a little dazed.

After a while.

Yan Chi murmured in disbelief, "Is he really going to deliver lanterns?"

"I bought it for the young master." Shiwu stood beside him, looking like he was out of his body, "Master Yan Chi, you Say, can the young master succeed?"

"..." Yan Chi was silent for a while.

He thought about Yan Jiuge's stern face, and then thought about the smiling male fox with trembling branches, and he was a little worried, "I think, why don't we leave Yancheng overnight, lest he lose his mind after failing, Take you and me to sacrifice the sword."

Shiwu choked: "..."

"Forget it, pretend I haven't asked this question."

I can only hope that the wedding lantern will really work!