Chapter 9

After all the new disciples were registered in the register, six spiritual powers would drop from the scroll and turned into six identity tokens. From then on, Xuantianzong's formation barrier would accept all six of them.

The introductory ceremony is officially completed.

Liu Weiming stepped forward and distributed the identity tokens to the new juniors one by one, and told them how to use the identity tokens to communicate.

"You just need to input a piece of your own spiritual power on the other party's identity token, and you will be able to communicate with each other in the future."

Liu Weiming's voice fell, and Chu Qi's eyes blurred. An identity token bearing the words "Yan Jiuge".

"Come to exchange." Yan Jiuge said concisely.

It turned out to be an exchange of communication methods.

Suddenly, Chu Qi took the identity token that belonged to Yan Jiuge, reached out and handed his own to Yan Jiuge, "Here."

Tianxuanzong's identity token is made of black wood, with black iron branding on the edge. It's going to be heavy, but it also has some heft.

Chu Qiwei is only in the early stage of Qi refining, and he needs to concentrate for a while to mobilize his spiritual power.

After entering a piece of spiritual power on Yan Jiuge's identity token, Chu Qi found that Yan Jiuge had already lost his spiritual power, and was waiting for him.

Yan Jiuge's eyes drooped slightly, his eyes seemed to be on the tips of his ears, and he seemed to be in a trance, not knowing what he was thinking.

"I'm done losing." Chu Qi handed back the identity token.

"Me too." Yan Jiuge recovered.

When the two exchanged calls, a lot of people gathered around them, all of them were senior brothers and sisters who were curious about the new disciple.

Seeing more and more people, suddenly there was a respectful voice, "The disciple has met the head."

Suddenly, the surroundings became quiet, and the crowded crowd spontaneously gave way to a passage.

The head of Tianxuanzong came down from the hall at some point, and was walking towards Chu Qi.

"Disciple has met the master." Chu Qi, Yan Jiuge and others also bowed to the visitors.

The head of the Tianxuan Sect is a great master in the Void Refinement Stage, and the swordsmanship he cultivated is the Qiankun Swordsmanship, and he is upright and rigorous. In the last life, Chu Qi had a good impression of this head.

"You don't need to be too polite." The seriousness between the eyebrows of the head of Tianxuanzong eased, "Elder Ming told me about the cultivation of medicine fields. Our Tianxuanzong has not recruited medical practitioners for many years. Now that you join the sect, if you If there is anything missing, just ask."

This was said to Chu Qi.

Elder Ming also mentioned to Chu Qi about the cultivation of medicine fields.

However, in Chu Qi's mind, Senior Sister Baixuan talked about the unrequited appearance of serving the elixir, and he couldn't help but say, "Thank you for your care, the master. This disciple has just entered the way of medical practice. I don't know if I have the energy to serve more. Can you delay the development of the medicine field for a while?"

"Of course." Don't be arrogant because of your talent, be humble and polite, and you will be a great weapon.

The head of Tianxuanzong looked at Chu Qi with a little more appreciation, "It's up to you to decide. Qingyue elders will teach you that if you lack medicine refining cauldron and other things, you can go to Yuxiu Peak Lingbao Pavilion to get them. This is a jade talisman." The

headmaster raised his hand, and there was a jade talisman in his palm, and handed it to Chu Qi.

With this jade talisman, most of the treasures in Lingbao Pavilion can be used by Chu Qi at will.

Chu Qi took the jade talisman: "Thank you, Master."

He must study medicine hard and live up to the cultivation of his sect and his talent in this life.

"You are welcome, you are now my Tianxuanzong medical disciple, as it should be."

There are many other immortal medical practitioners, and their Tianxuanzong is not as good as them, but other than that, other immortal medical practitioners have things that they Tianxuanzong have. And no less.

After the Sect Leader gave the instructions, he left here. With him present, the rest of the disciples would be very cautious. The head of the sect is also aware of this point, and he will not stop if there is nothing to do.

After the leader left, the surrounding atmosphere relaxed.

When Zhongjian Xiuxiu was thinking about how to get the communication method of the junior medical practitioner, a Nascent Soul stage coercion came from behind them.

I saw senior sisters wearing medical costumes, holding a spirit sword in their hands, looking at them worriedly, "Make room for me, I will take my junior brother back to Zhongling Peak."

All the sword cultivators: "..."

Although A little dazed, but obediently made way for the senior medical practitioner.

There are rumors in Tianxuanzong that when their senior medical practitioners went out to practice, they held a spirit sword and taught the ignorant sword cultivators from Fuyao Palace and Qingling Sect next door.

To this day, there are still rumors circulating in the Yunhua world about the senior medical practitioners who were sword cultivators who had to be more sensible.

"Junior brother, it's time to go back to Zhong Lingfeng to learn medical skills."

Bai Xuan walked in from the level after level of sword cultivators to pick up her junior brother back.

"Understood Senior Sister Baixuan." The

junior brother responded, but his footsteps did not move.

He turned his head and whispered to the sword repairman next to him, "My senior sister called me, I'll go back to Zhong Lingfeng first."

"All right." The sword repairer in black and white was not very happy.

We didn't see each other for a day yesterday, and we had to separate again before we even said a few words today. Yan Jiuge couldn't tell what was going on in his heart, anyway, he wasn't very happy.

Chu Qi's voice continued. "After the practice is over, I will send you a message later today."

He still doesn't know where Yan Jiuge lives, but fortunately, the two have already communicated with each other, so it is very convenient to chat.

Hearing what Chu Qi said, the surprise in Yan Jiuge's eyes disappeared, and he nodded and said, "Okay." On the

side, Bai Xuan, who watched the whole process, was full of doubts: "?

" She was a little surprised to find out the communication method of her junior brother.

When they sat on Bai Luan's back and returned to Zhong Lingfeng together, Bai Xuan couldn't hold back a curious question.

"Junior brother, who is the sword cultivator who talked to you just now? How about others?"

"It's my neighbor's...friend." Chu Qi changed the word "brother" in time, and then continued,

"He is very good , with a cold face and a kind heart." It's just that sometimes the words are not very pleasant.

"So that's the case, that's good." Bai Xuan felt relieved, and said again, "Now that you have entered the medical training, there is no swordsman who can fight. Senior sister is not talkative. Be careful when making friends, and don't make friends with unruly people."

" I know, thank you for your concern."

"You're welcome, if you have time in the future, you can also go to Jianfeng to learn basic swordsmanship, and go out to practice in the future. It's quite practical."

"Okay, I'll ask Jianfeng to listen to the kendo." Chu Qi nodded. In fact, he knows the basic swordsmanship of Tianxuanzong, but if he wants to use it in this life, he has to "relearn" it on Wenjian Peak.

Half an hour later, Bai Luan flew to Zhongling Peak.

To Chu Qi's surprise, when they came back this time, there was a figure standing in front of the medicine field waiting.

"Master! You are finally out of seclusion." Bai Xuan who was standing beside Chu Qi's eyes lit up, then pulled Chu Qi over and introduced, "This is our junior brother of Zhong Lingfeng. You didn't see him in seclusion yesterday. "

Brother, this is our master, Elder Qingyue."

"Disciple Chu Qi, I have met Elder Qingyue." Chu Qi bowed in the direction of Elder Qingyue. Master's.

But in Tianxuanzong, only Elder Qingyue taught the medical practice, and Bai Xuan had already acquiesced in this matter from the bottom of her heart.

"If you don't mind, just like Bai Xuan, you can just call me Master. We don't have many medical practitioners in Zhong Lingfeng." Elder Qingyue said.

"The disciple has met the master." Chu Qi shouted following Elder Qingyue's words.

"Come here." Elder Qingyue waved his hand, motioning for the two of them to go over. "For the teacher, first water the elixir, and Bai Xuan came to help. Chu Qi, just watch from the side. Serving the elixir is a bit trivial." When

he walked up to him, Chu Qi could clearly see Elder Yue's appearance. White hair and white beard, but there is no wrinkle on the skin. If the white beard is removed and the hair color is changed, the appearance will be very young. All the monks have the art of retaining the face, and some immortals who seem to be aging may not necessarily be really old.

And their two acres of medicine fields on Zhongling Peak are planted with various medicine plants, some of which have a halo of aura on them, and you can tell how precious they are just by looking at them.

According to Elder Qingyue's words, Chu Qi chose a place to stand beside the medicine field. The elixir in front of him had white flower buds, which looked very cute even before they were in full bloom.

"As for watering, some elixirs need to be watered every day, while others need to be watered every two or three days. Wood spirit roots are deeply loved by medicine plants. Chu Qi, if you feel bored staying where you are, you can inject some spiritual power into them , they will be more happy——wait, what fragrance?!"

Elder Qingyue's words explaining the medicine to Chu Qi stopped abruptly, the tip of his nose moved, and his face was full of doubts, "How can there be the fragrance of white snowflakes?"

Although they also planted snow grass in the medicine field, there are still three or two months before the flower leaves. At this time, there shouldn't be the fragrance of snow flowers.

Elder Qingyue pays close attention to the growth of these elixir every day, and they are very rare.

"Oh my God! Master, all the snow grasses are blooming!!"

Standing beside Elder Qingyue, Bai Xuan, who was holding a jade pot and was about to water the water, was also stopped by the aroma. She was about to turn her head to look at her junior brother. , but when I looked up, I saw a flourishing white snowflake, swaying and graceful on the edge of the medicine field.

"What?!"

Elder Qingyue widened his eyes, and almost in the blink of an eye, he was in front of the suddenly blooming white snowflakes, carefully inspecting this wonderful scene.

"Ah! The white snowflakes are blooming very well this time, not to mention the abundance of spiritual power, the vitality is twice as strong as usual!! We have to quickly pick them off and dry them!"

After Elder Qingyue finished speaking excitedly, he turned around and turned around. He was about to go to his yard to get the medicine basket to pick flowers, but his eyes caught a glimpse of the little disciple he had just taken under his seat—slowly withdrawing the little hand that transmits spiritual power.

The four eyes are facing each other.

The little disciple's eyes were full of innocence, and his demeanor was even very cute.

Under Master's gaze, he said honestly, "Master, I just tried to inject a little spiritual energy into the elixir. Am I right?

" It is also more than a hundred times more comfortable. Compared with when he was young, he was in a happier mood when he taught the junior swordsman next door.

For so many years, the Tianxuanzong Sword Cultivator has finally done something that made him extremely satisfied.

Unexpectedly, those sword cultivators would be able to snatch such a precious wood spirit root disciple for him from the top of the fairy mountain! !