Chapter 50

Ah Qi's lips are so pretty.

Yan Jiuge was in a daze for a moment.

When he came back to his senses, his fingers trembled slightly, and he retracted subconsciously, but touching was inevitable, and the knuckles of his ring finger ran over the corner of Chu Qi's lips.

Soft to the touch.

The two each took a step back, the confusion just now was only a moment, and the heartbeat only passed three breaths.

But those touches seemed to linger for a long time, swaying in the bottom of my heart like a spring breeze crossing the lake, causing ripples.

Chu Qi felt his face was hot.

Although he is thin-skinned, he doesn't feel embarrassed about wearing an earring.

But just now...it was really strange.

Chu Qi's thoughts were in a mess, meeting Yan Jiuge's eyes, he blurted out in desperation, "I, I'll go back to Zhong Lingfeng to pack my things first."

Yan Jiuge looked away from Chu Qi's lips.

"Zhong Lingfeng's things have been moved here seven days ago." Yan Jiuge's voice was slightly lower.

"..." Chu Qi was speechless.

To make it easier for him and Yan Jiuge to practice the two minds, he had already brought his things here, and Senior Sister Bai Xuan helped organize them together.

The daily necessities are all in the room next door to Yan Jiuge.

The excuse he finally found turned into embarrassment, and Chu Qi felt a little hotter on his face.

"Would you like to try the effect of gilding silver?"

At this moment, Yan Jiuge spoke up, and changed the topic to the earring.

The name of the earrings is Liuyin. As Yan Chi said, it took a lot of effort to refine this kind of "luxury and very solid" treasure. Therefore, it took an extremely expensive name.

Although it is not very elegant, but branded on the treasure, it means that the name is in harmony with the object.

Hearing Yan Jiuge's words, Chu Qi broke away from the embarrassment and turned his attention to the earring on his left ear.

It was worn by Yan Jiuge for him.

A strange emotion flashed across his heart quickly, Chu Qi let out a breath, then collected the floating thoughts, and used his spiritual power to investigate the effect of Liu Yin.

This earring-like treasure, whether it is gathering spirits or defending, is extremely good. It seems to be tailor-made according to Chu Qi's usual habits.

Chu Qi was pleasantly surprised, "What kind of treasure is this? It feels more powerful than the fourth-order treasure."

Treasures are divided into one to four ranks according to their rarity, and then go up, there are three ranks of heaven, earth, and human in ancient books. The first to fourth ranks belong to the human ranks, and the earth ranks and heaven ranks are legendary treasures.

"I don't know, it should be okay." Yan Jiuge didn't ask about the grade in detail. Yan Chi is the most gifted craftsman in the Yan family. He is over a hundred years old, but he is a generation behind Yan Jiuge. Every time we meet, Yan Chi would rather call Yan Jiuge young master than uncle.

"In the future, I will refine the mustard seed space for you, and this craftsman will also be there."

"That's really troublesome, how many spirit stones will it take to ask him to do it?" Chu Qi asked.

"I don't need Lingshi, he still owes me money."

Yan Jiuge raised his eyebrows, his tone reasonable.

"Ah?" Chu Qi had never heard Yan Jiuge talk about "borrowing money", and was a little curious at the moment, "When did you lend it to him?"

In the past few years, Yan Jiuge spent most of his time practicing in Tianxuanzong, how could he have the time to lend money to a craftsman?

Chu Qi was wondering, but Yan Jiuge continued to answer.

"The poor relatives in the family have to help each time they go home. They have owed it for almost twenty years, and the debt is getting more and more, and it is still not clear."

"?"

How could a craftsman be so poor?

Chu Qi was a little curious about the person Yan Jiuge described. As far as he knew, a craftsman was a very lucrative profession. If a craftsman with high talent was a craftsman, the crafted crafts would cost millions of spirit stones.

And Yan Jiuge said that this person can refine the mustard space, so he must be very good at refining weapons. Will such a refining master still be poor?

Chu Qi didn't quite understand, so he just followed Yan Jiuge's words and said, "Then I will give you the spirit stone."

"What are you going to do for me? You and I still have to share these extraneous things?" Yan Jiuge was not very happy.

"..."

A small amount of spirit stones is fine. After all, this is a large amount, so it's not good...

Chu Qi glanced at Yan Jiuge, "Brothers in all realms must settle accounts clearly."

"We are not real brothers." Yan Jiuge didn't recognize this truth, he turned his thoughts aside, and his tone slightly raised, "You don't have to settle accounts with me."

Chu Qi: "..."

It doesn't make sense, and if you continue talking, you will start to quarrel.

Seeing that his brows were furrowed, Yan Jiuge sighed, and his tone softened, "Good Aqi, your spiritual skills are all mine, and they are hard to buy. If you really want to settle the score, I owe you."

"Okay."

The roots of his ears softened, and Chu Qi let go of the matter of settlement. The friendship between him and Yan Jiuge really doesn't need to be too fussy.

"I'll continue to pack my things. Let's see if there are any medicinal materials to bring?" Yan Jiuge changed the topic to the previous matter.

The two got busy and started packing their things.

The head of the sect has ordered that he go to Zhongyu for support, so he has to go back quickly. Because I don't know what will happen later, I may need to send people.

Yan Jiuge's original plan was that Yan Chi had finished refining Liuyin, and after he rested for half a month, let him continue refining the mustard space.

Among the people sent by the Yan family, Yan Chi also took up a spot.

The Yan family rushed to the town near Tianxuanzong two months ago and lived incognito, waiting for Yan Jiuge's dispatch at any time.

There was nothing wrong with Tianxuanzong before, so Yan Jiuge let them live in a nearby town.

Now that he is about to go out, he will also take those Yan family members with him. Before the evil spirits are completely eliminated, it is necessary to be more prepared and vigilant.

So Yan Jiuge sent a message in advance to inform Yan Chi and others to go to Autumn City to meet up.

In the end, Yan Jiuge only took ten Tianxuanzong Jianxiu appointed by the head to go out.

The mountains are high and the water is far away, and I have to come back quickly. Is it too slow to take a low-level swordsman out to guard the sword?

The head of the sect was a little worried, but when he saw Chu Qi standing beside Yan Jiuge, his worried heart calmed down.

The two Nascent Soul stage disciples went out together, and they were also disciples of medicine and swordsmen who had practiced the dual mind method. There will be no major incidents without foundation establishment disciples.

"If there is something difficult to solve, just send a message and come back quickly." The headmaster urged.

"Yes."

Everyone responded.

Elder Qingyue and Bai Xuan were refining medicine at Zhongling Peak today, so they didn't have time to come to see Chu Qi off. It is necessary to prepare more elixir at this time, so that the disciples in the sect will not have any medicine to use.

The atmosphere was not as relaxed as when they went out to practice.

The unnecessary pleasantries were omitted, and the light and shadow of the eleven spirit swords swept away from Tianxuanzong towards the central region.

Half a month later, Zhongyu.

There are many main cities in the Central Region, Qiucheng is just one of them, and there are many small cities in addition.

But the protective barriers of these small cities are all open, looking like they are on guard against outsiders, and the city gates are also closed, making them look extremely nervous.

Tianxuanzong and others didn't know the specific location of Qiucheng, so they had to look for it while wielding their swords.

"The aura here is really scarce. If you absorb the aura supply while controlling the sword, there will be insufficient succession." Luo Wuci stuffed a recovery spirit pill into his mouth in distress, and if he consumed it like this, his bottle The spirit pill is about to bottom out.

"It's like this in Zhongyu. We have to find someone to ask where Qiucheng is, so it's faster." Liu Weiming suggested aloud.

At this time, Yan Jiuge, who was driving at the front with Yujian, suddenly stopped in mid-air.

Yan Jiuge took off the jade pendant around his waist, a sound-proof barrier spontaneously floated around his body, and he answered the summons.

The rest of the Tianxuanzong disciples stopped behind Yan Jiuge, Yujian hung in the air and waited.

Only Chu Qi, who shared the sword with Yan Jiuge, heard a few words.

"Young master, we have found clues to Qiucheng, but this place is a little far away from Qiucheng, so we can settle down temporarily. May the young master come here first?"

A lazy voice came from Yupei's end, followed by a yawn.

It didn't sound like a servant at all, but it sounded familiar with Yan Jiuge.

"I see, I'll go right away."

Yan Jiuge responded, then hung up the message, and the sound-proof barrier lingering around him faded away.

Under the expectant eyes of other Tianxuanzong disciples, Yan Jiuge opened his mouth and said.

"Junior Brothers, I have temporarily obtained some clues about Qiucheng from my friends at home, so follow me there to find out."

Friends at home?

The person who transmitted the voice to Yan Jiuge just now?

Chu Qi was a little curious in his heart.

The rest of the Tianxuanzong disciples had no objection, and they followed Yan Jiuge to divert and flew eastward with Yujian.

Yumo Yujian flew for about half an hour, and Yan Jiuge led the crowd to land in front of a small town.

This town can't be said to be prosperous, and it even looks very depressed due to the recent turmoil. There are only a few lonely shadows scattered on the avenue.

Yan Jiuge made the disciples of Tianxuanzong change into ordinary people's attire, so as not to disturb the ordinary people living in the town.

Many people in the central region do not have spiritual roots, and monks with spiritual roots are calling for wind and rain in this tiny place, vying for resources, which makes the people very afraid.

Furthermore, hiding their identities is also beneficial for them to investigate the bad news of Qiucheng this time.

However, even if he wore ordinary clothes, as a sword cultivator, he needed to wear a spirit sword around his waist, so he didn't look gentle. Occasionally, mortals who passed by them all walked away from them.

Yan Jiuge followed the breath he sensed, and led the Tianxuanzong people to find an inn to settle down.

"How much does it cost to stay for one night?" The

innkeeper didn't even bother to raise his eyelids, "One tael of silver per room." The

central region is not as rich as other main cities with monks, and most of the transactions here are in silver, not in Lingshi.

If a spirit stone was thrown out, the shopkeeper would probably turn pale with fright, and then become terrified.

Thus, Yan Jiuge threw out an ingot of gold.

"Bang Dang!" The

gold slammed onto the front cabinet, interrupting the sound of the shopkeeper's calculations. It made him raise his head, and when he saw the gold, he smiled happily, and said in a more courteous tone, "My lord, how long do you want to stay?"

Yan Jiuge: "I want to ask a question first." The

shopkeeper followed his words, "You Ask, just ask."

"Do you know where Qiucheng is?"

"Bang Dang!"

This time, the golden gold rolled from the shopkeeper's hand to the ground.

After the shopkeeper heard Yan Jiuge's question, he panicked at first, but when he came back to his senses, he didn't even want the gold anymore. He shook his head and waved his hands and said, "Our inn is full. Let's find an inn elsewhere. We can't live there anymore." The

original eagerness turned into panic, and he even wanted to drive Yan Jiuge and others out.

Just because——they asked where Qiucheng was.

Chu Qi frowned, thinking that either the inn was weird or the autumn city was weird.

"Just now you asked us to stay." Luo Wuci also said dissatisfied.

"It was just now, you just haven't asked me that—" the shopkeeper stopped abruptly in the middle of his words.

Cold sweat dripped from his forehead, his eyes widened, like a cock stuck in his neck, he froze for three breaths before slowly returning to his senses.

After regaining consciousness, the shopkeeper said with lingering fear, "Don't ask, you don't have to ask. Isn't it good to live with money?" Why did you ask Qiucheng?

The shopkeeper didn't say the second half of the sentence, but everyone could deduce it from his words and deeds.