Chapter 28

Hearing what Yan Jiuge said, Chu Qi couldn't help looking over his shoulder.

From the outside, the clothing on Yan Jiuge's shoulders showed signs of wear and tear, and the defensive spell on the robe had disappeared, probably consumed during the battle.

But Yan Jiuge's robe is black, even if the wound bleeds, it won't show through.

You need to take off your coat to see the injuries inside.

Yun Jiangmiao was standing beside them. He had a good understanding of the characteristics of beasts, and quickly persuaded him, "The scales on that monster's body are very likely to be highly poisonous, and the wound should be treated as soon as possible."

As a medical practitioner, Chu Qi knew that poisoning was more troublesome than trauma, so he needed to prepare an antidote, which could be taken internally or applied externally.

Casting a spiritual healing technique on the tail of the swallowing gold beast, Chu Qi put it on the ground, and then focused all his attention on Yan Jiuge.

The Gold Swallowing Beast murmured, but it didn't dare to continue to fight with Yan Jiuge, and ran to the side to play alone.

Seeing that they were going to be busy, Yun Jiangmiao was very self-aware, he said his farewell in advance, and walked towards the disciples of Yushoumen.

The nine-tailed fox followed Yun Jiangmiao step by step. Although it was curious about Chu Qi, it didn't want to get too close to Yan Jiuge.

There was no one around to disturb him for the time being, Chu Qi said to Yan Jiuge, "Ayan, let me see your wound."

Yan Jiuge's shoulder was scratched by the scales of a monster, which destroyed the defensive spell of the disciples' clothing of the Tianxuanzong Sword Cultivator. There was a small bruise, but no damage to the bones.

He can rely on his own spiritual power to heal himself without treatment, which is not as serious as Chu Qi thought.

Being valued so much by Chu Qi now made Yan Jiuge feel a little bit unsure.

"It's enough to give me a spiritual healing technique, it doesn't have to be so troublesome."

"No, you have to let me see. If you are poisoned, I can refine the antidote." Chu Qi looked serious, and his attitude on this matter was not good. Willing to back down.

Chu Qi knew in his heart that Yan Jiuge never cared much about his own injuries, especially internal injuries, and sometimes he would quarrel and refuse to treat them.

"Good Ayan, I'll just take a look."

Chu Qi urged him softly.

"..." The

soft voice came to Yan Jiuge's ears, making him forget what he should say for a while, and when he came back to his senses, he nodded his head under Chu Qi's expectant gaze.

Yan Jiuge pursed the corners of his lips, his eyes were a little uncomfortable, as if explaining, he emphasized, "It's really not serious."

"I heard, it's not serious." Chu Qi nodded following his words, After the second meeting, he reminded him, "But you just nodded and agreed, let me have a look."

Yan Jiuge: "..."

Under the shade of a tree with lush branches and leaves, Yan Jiuge sat on the ground leaning on the tree trunk, and Chu Qi squatted on Yan Jiuge's seat. in front of.

This place was found by Chu Qi, even considering Yan Jiuge's status as a rich young master, he was unwilling to sit on the ground casually, Chu Qi even performed a cleaning technique and cleaned the grass leaves under the tree.

Sitting down is easier than standing. Moreover, this posture is convenient for Chu Qi to check the injury on Yan Jiuge's shoulder.

The coat was unbuttoned, and the inner garment at the neckline was taken off towards the shoulder, exposing the injured left shoulder.

The wound on the shoulder was much more serious than Yan Jiuge's understatement.

The skin and flesh cut by the scales turned outwards. Because of Yan Jiuge's strong self-healing ability, the bleeding in the wound has stopped, but it has not yet recovered.

"But it's okay, there is no poisoning."

After seeing the wound, Chu Qi felt relieved and used his spiritual power to heal the injury on Yan Jiuge's shoulder.

White spiritual power gushed out from Chu Qi's palm, according to his wishes, concentrated on Yan Jiuge's shoulder, and healed the wound.

Chu Qi's eyes were focused, the fine sunlight fell from the gaps in the shade of the trees, and sporadic light fell on his slender eyelashes, his appearance was elegant and gentle.

Yan Jiuge lowered his eyes, watching seriously.

He suddenly felt that sometimes being injured was a good thing. At least at this moment, Aqi's attention is all on himself.

"Okay."

After healing the wound on Yan Jiuge's shoulder and confirming that there were no blemishes such as scars, Chu Qi withdrew his spiritual power in satisfaction.

When Chu Qi raised his eyes, he found that Yan Jiuge was looking down at him.

Because he was leaning on the tree trunk, Yan Jiuge's sitting posture looked a little lazy, the sun fell on the broken hair on his forehead, the sharpness of his eyebrows and eyes faded, and he looked very relaxed.

Halfway down the line of sight is the baggy clothes and the exposed left shoulder. There were no hideous wounds to steal Chu Qi's attention, he could easily see the texture of Yan Jiuge's shoulders and collarbone, those lines were smooth and beautiful, a well-proportioned physique only a sword cultivator could have.

Forcing himself to move his eyes away, Chu Qi whispered to remind Yan Jiuge.

"Healed up, put on your clothes quickly."

"Yeah." Yan Jiuge responded in a low voice, raising his hand to tidy up his coat.

The defensive spirit spells on the coats of the disciples of the Tianxuanzong Sword Cultivator's clothing were worn out, so they could no longer wear them. Yan Jiuge simply took out his own coat from the Qiankun bag.

It was also black, but Yan Jiuge's robe was more fancy, with the dark gold embroidered patterns wantonly spreading diagonally down from the left shoulder to the hem of the clothes.

Chu Qi hadn't seen Yan Jiuge wearing this kind of robe for a long time, and he thought that the Yan family didn't prepare it for him before, but now it seems that the Yan family still takes him seriously.

Seeing this, Chu Qi couldn't help but sighed, "Although your family members are not close to you, they have not lacked robes and spirit weapons. After so many years, they can't ignore you.

" There will be a shortage." Yan Jiuge replied according to Chu Qi's words.

Yan Jiuge seldom mentioned things in his family.

At first Chu Qi thought that he had a bad relationship with his family, so he consciously didn't ask about these things. Now that I think about it, the Yan family may not have treated Yan Jiuge that badly, Chu Qi was a little curious about

it, so Chu Qi couldn't help asking, "Ayan, where is your family?"

"..."

This sentence After the voice fell, the air was silent for a moment for no reason.

It was just a casual question, but Chu Qi noticed that the expression on Yan Jiuge's face was a little unusual.

Thinking that he touched Yan Jiuge's scar, Chu Qi quickly changed his words, "I asked casually, if it's inconvenient, you don't have to answer me.

" Tianxuanzong is very far away, and its location is very remote, so it's hard to describe." The

Yan family's main residence is located at the junction of Yunhua Realm and Yunyin Realm, and it is indeed particularly remote.

"Okay." Chu Qi nodded, stopping the thought of continuing to ask.

If Yan Jiuge didn't want to talk about it, Chu Qi wouldn't have asked further. Everyone has an unspeakable secret in his heart, as if he himself was reborn from the previous life.

Chu Qi was not entangled, but Yan Jiuge was a little troubled.

The status of the Yan family is somewhat special, ordinary people are not allowed to enter. If Yan Mingchao couldn't hold on any day and fell, the position of the head of the Yan family might fall on him.

So what should he and A Qi do?

Yan Jiuge's previous thought was that after the evil spirit from the altar of the Yan family was cleared away, he would relinquish his position as the heir of the Yan family and stay with Chu Qi as an ordinary monk.

But every time there is a sacrifice, the devilish energy in the black abyss seems to have no end, no amount of sealing is enough.

If he can't let go of this responsibility, would Ah Qi accompany him to Yan's house?

This idea flashed through Yan Jiuge's mind, and was quickly rejected by himself.

The Yan family's main house is like a cage, he doesn't want his Aqi to accompany him to suffer.

If there is no answer, we can only take one step at a time.

As long as A Qi is by his side, he will solve the remaining troubles.

Yan Jiuge thought to himself.

After Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge rested for a while under the shade of the tree, Yun Jiangmiao walked over from a short distance with the disciples of the Yushoumen, and thanked them again.

Chu Qi: "Friend Daoist Yun, you are welcome."

The monster was originally a basket they poked out, but Yun Jiangmiao and the others were unlucky, and they happened to be teleported under the nose of the monster.

"Don't publicize that Aqi is a doctor."

Yan Jiuge warned aloud.

"We will keep the secret." Yun Jiangmiao understood.

Yan Jiuge nodded slightly.

In fact, what is to be hidden is not Chu Qi's identity as a doctor, but Chu Qi's special spiritual power and talent. But there is no need to explain these to Yun Jiangmiao.

"Besides, there is one more thing, the corpse of that monster..." When Yun Jiangmiao said this, his face was a little embarrassed.

The monster was slashed by Yan Jiuge's sword, and Chu Qi healed his internal injuries and the injuries of other Yushoumen disciples.

At this time, it was a bit cheeky to talk about the distribution of monster corpses.

But Yun Jiangmiao really needs the inner alchemy of that monster, so that the nine-tailed fox he contracted with can increase his strength by a layer. It is more secure during the experience.

"I really need the inner alchemy of that monster. I don't know if the two fellow daoists need it. If not, can you sell it to me?"

Yun Jiangmiao asked pleadingly.

Monster inner alchemy is generally useful for spirit beasts, but for monks, absorbing inner alchemy may become obsessed due to monster energy, and the gain outweighs the loss. Chu Qi called the Gold-Tuning Beast

who was playing with stones not far away, "Xiao Jin, do you want to eat the inner alchemy of the monster?

"

Shake your head.

That is not tasty, eating it will easily make the body discolored and look ugly.

"We don't need the monster inner alchemy, you can take it." Chu Qi replied Yun Jiangmiao.

As for the remaining corpse of the monster beast, there are some places where it can be used as refining material, and it can be brought back to Tianxuanzong to exchange for some contribution points.

Chu Qi put it in the Qiankun bag.

Yun Jiangmiao took the inner alchemy of the monster, knowing that he had taken advantage of it, and wanted to compensate Chu and Qi with some spiritual stones.

But Chu Qi dug up the ten-thousand-year spirit jade and went to a whole vein of spirit jade, so he doesn't have much desire for spirit stones, "You don't need to make up for it, you and your contracted beast also contributed to the fight against the monster just now "

"That won't work, if you don't need spirit stones, is there something else that Fellow Daoist Chu lacks?" Yun Jiangmiao felt sorry.

Chu Qi thought of the Gold Swallowing Beast, "Then... what do you usually feed your beasts' pets? Give me some."

Although I know that the Swallowing Gold Beast likes to eat ores, if it is like other soul pets, it will be fine. Do you like to eat spiritual animal food?

There may not be many natural materials and earthly treasures in Yunjiang Miaobie, but there is really a lot of spiritual animal food. Hearing this, he directly gave Chu Qi a Qiankun bag filled with spiritual animal food. After receiving the spirit beast food, Chu Qi took out a bag and handed it to the

Tunjin Beast, "Xiaojin, do you want to try this?

"

Claw Claw took the spiritual animal food given to it by its master.

This time it was much alerter, it didn't eat right away like it had picked up the Ye Mingzhu, but sniffed it first.

"!" The

smell is fragrant.

Afterwards, its obsidian-like eyes glowed brightly, and it put the bag directly on the ground, buried its head towards the mouth of the bag, and ate a big mouthful!

The size of a bag of spiritual beast food is about the same as the body of the swallowing gold beast. But the swallowing gold beast can also mimic shrinkage, and at the end of the meal, its entire body got into the bag of spiritual beast food.

Chu Qi: "..."

He just wanted to say, try a bite first, if it doesn't suit you, forget it.

But Chu Qi didn't expect that the gold-swallowing beast would eat a whole bag in one bite.

After three breaths, the spiritual animal food bag standing on the ground fell down. The mimic-looking Gold Swallowing Beast happily ran out of the pocket with its tail curled up.

Looking up at Chu Qi with a face still stained with spirit animal food.

"Lululu!!"

I still want it! !

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" Chu Qi performed a cleansing technique on it, washing away the residue on its face.

"Lulu!"

I didn't feel uncomfortable anywhere, and I ate very happily, and wanted to eat again.

Chu Qi was a little relieved, and when he was about to get the spiritual beast food for the Golden Beast from the Qiankun Bag, he caught a glimpse of the Golden Beast's tail starting to change color little by little from the corner of his eye.

From the original golden metallic color to green!

"Xiao Jin, you'd better not eat it." Chu Qi paused, deciding not to continue to feed it spirit animal food. It could be that the food wasn't quite right.

"Lulu?" The

Gold Swallowing Beast was a little frustrated.

"The tail has changed color, have you eaten too much?" Chu Qi pointed to the tip of its tail.

The gold swallowing beast raised its tail behind it, and when it realized that the tail had really changed color, it made two grunts. Sad and down.

Yun Jiangmiao watched from the sidelines. Seeing this scene, he couldn't help explaining, "Spiritual beast food is not poisonous, but this bag of spiritual beast food is made of low-level spiritual beast meat, and some spirit beasts can't digest meat well... How about trying the pure Lingzhi flavor?"

"Lulu!"

It wants to try the Lingzhi flavor.

Chu Qi took a bag for it, and ate it in three more breaths.

This time, under everyone's attention, the entire gold swallowing beast turned green. When it realized that it had turned green, it let out a scream, and jumped into the ground directly, unwilling to come out again.

"Ah, I'm so sorry." Yun Jiangmiao was a little confused. He had never taken care of such a spirit beast, so he didn't know its taste.

"It's okay, maybe Xiao Jin didn't digest well." Chu Qi knew that the gold-swallowing beast would change color if it ate the wrong food.

Although the gold-swallowing beast tastes delicious, these spiritual beast food is not suitable for it.

Chu Qi thought about it for a while, and felt that it would be better not to waste it, but to return it to Yun Jiangmiao.

"Fellow Daoist Yun, why don't you take back these spiritual beast food, my Xiaojin is not suitable..."

"Lulu!"

A head that was not as green as before poked out from the soil. Persistently came out to refute Chu Qi's approach.

Chu Qi raised his eyebrows and asked it, "Are you sure? Do you still want to eat?"

"Lu!"

"Your body will turn green after eating, so do you want to eat?"

"Lu!"

"That's fine, stay here." Chu Qi sighed, and decided to obey the Golden Swallowing Beast's own wishes.

Receiving an affirmative answer, the Gold Swallowing Beast jumped into the underground ore again and shut itself off.

So green, so green, so ugly, so ugly.

But the things in that bag are delicious and fragrant.

Why in the world is there such food that tastes more delicious, but becomes uglier as you eat it!

The gold-swallowing beast couldn't figure it out.

After the matter was over, Yushoumen and others bid farewell to Chu Qi.

They left here on a flying spirit weapon. Even though there might still be treasures of heaven and earth in the mountains and forests, what happened to the monster just now made them feel lingering fears and they didn't want to stay here.

After the disciples of the Beast Sect left, Chu Qi asked Yan Jiuge for his opinion, "Should we meet Brother Liu and the others next?"

"No hurry."

After thinking about it, Yan Jiuge said.

"We should be in the south of the secret realm now, and Junior Brother Liu and the others are in the west. It's still far away in the past. And after going there, the group will continue to search for treasures of heaven and earth. In addition, in the last month of the opening of the secret realm of Yunxi, the center of the secret realm will With the arrival of top-level natural materials and earthly treasures, all monks will gather at the center of the secret realm, and we can go there to meet them."

Chu Qi felt that Yan Jiuge's words made sense.

The number of people from their Tianxuanzong who came to the secret realm was small. The other immortal sects were divided into several teams, and they only had two teams, and combining them into one team would reduce the chance of encountering heavenly materials and earthly treasures.

After Yan Jiuge sent a message to Liu Weiming about this matter, he and Chu Qi planned to walk towards the center to find treasures of heaven and earth.

After a while, when the swallowing gold beast digested the spiritual animal food, its body changed back to its original color and came out from the ground.

Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge left this mountain with their swords.