Chapter 41

The rare treasure comes to the world, blessing all things.

Spirit mist can nourish the origin of all things, and all living beings can benefit from it.

This is a good thing. The only thing that Chu Qi is not used to is that this layer of spiritual mist will also affect the monk's perception, making people in the strong spiritual energy, and can't detect the place three feet away.

There was a vast expanse of whiteness all around.

Seeing this, Chu Qi subconsciously took a step towards Yan Jiuge's direction, wanting to get closer to him.

Coincidentally, Yan Jiuge also took a step in Chu Qi's direction.

The two took a step closer at the same time, their clothes overlapped, so close that they only needed to stretch out half their arms to touch each other.

Chu Qi was stunned, wondering for a moment whether he should step back, the distance was closer than he imagined.

"Get closer to me."

Seemingly seeing his intention to retreat, Yan Jiuge suddenly said.

"...Okay." The

sneaky steps back were withdrawn, and Chu Qi stood still beside Yan Jiuge.

Such a distance is also quite good, if there is any unexpected situation, you will not be caught off guard.

Yan Jiuge lowered his eyes, and several times wanted to reach out and grab the person in front of him, it's best to hold it tightly, so as to prevent any accidents from happening.

But he couldn't think of a suitable reason to explain his paranoid thoughts.

Yan Jiuge suppressed himself, and maintained the posture of standing side by side with Chu Qi, without making any further movements.

The two stood together, the surroundings were quiet, and no one else could be seen for the time being. Presumably the other fellow disciples are immersed in the blessing of the spirit mist and are busy practicing and tempering.

Chu Qi observed Yan Jiuge from the corner of his eye, and seeing him standing still, he couldn't help asking, "Ayan, don't you absorb the spiritual mist?"

According to Senior Sister Baixuan, Fuze, who is born with a rare treasure, will It lasted for a quarter of an hour, and within a certain period of time, he had to absorb as much of the spirit mist as possible to refine himself.

In fact, with such a concentration of aura, even if monks don't practice, the aura will actively flow into their bodies. But active absorption will be faster and less wasteful.

"No, you can practice. I will protect you."

Yan Jiuge didn't want to be distracted.

Spirit fog is just a higher concentration of spiritual energy, if he wants to practice, it is not so bad. But Aqi is not optimistic, and may disappear in the blink of an eye.

Hearing Yan Jiuge's words, Chu Qi hesitated a little, and observed Yan Jiuge's expression from the corner of his eye, and found that he had returned to normal.

After letting go of the worries in his heart, Chu Qi nodded and said, "Okay, then I'll practice for a while."

Chu Qi closed his eyes and began to practice peacefully.

The mental method of healing and cultivation circulates from his meridians, and the spiritual mist from the outside world gathers in his direction.

For Chu Qi, he gained a lot from the experience in the Yunxi Secret Realm this time. In addition to some natural and earthly treasures, he was just now the eye of the killing formation, and he also proved the way he cultivated.

Accumulation and tempering of aura is inevitable, but understanding of state of mind is also indispensable. The combination of the two can logically break through the realm and move forward.

While practicing, the vine ring on Chu Qi's wrist slowly changed. It had a small withered leaf, which was gradually recovering from the root system to a vivid green color.

Vitality filled the leaves one by one, and the vine ring immediately burst into joyful emotions.

When the leaf completely recovered to emerald green, Chu Qi, who was practicing, "opened his eyes."

This feeling was very mysterious.

It wasn't his eyes that opened, to be precise, it was the eyes of the Nascent Soul Shenyuan in the Inner Palace after the Golden Core conceived a baby.

Through his Nascent Soul, Chu Qi can clearly see how his spiritual power and spiritual energy are transformed during his cultivation, and what the spiritual roots on the original Lingtai look like.

This time during his practice, he had an epiphany in a short period of time, advancing from Jindan to Nascent Soul.

If it weren't for the fact that there is no law of heaven in the secret realm of Yunxi, and the thunder calamity cannot come, Chu Qi will arouse the vision of heaven and earth at this moment, preparing to overcome the calamity and be promoted.

Taking a deep breath, Chu Qi withdrew from the state of cultivation.

Although he has not crossed the catastrophe for the time being, the promotion of his cultivation has made him feel refreshed, and there is an indescribable sense of comfort all over his body.

After Chu Qi opened his eyes, he hadn't shared his breakthrough with Yan Jiuge, and a quarter of an hour had come to an end.

The spiritual mist dissipated, the spiritual energy in the secret realm began to turbulent, and invisible waves of spiritual energy swayed from Crescent Moon Lake. Under the eyes of everyone, a golden crescent moon emerged from the center of the lake.

Chu Qi's eyes widened. He had never seen such a strange treasure that looked like a moon.

"It turned out to be the core of the secret realm." Yan Jiuge's words were rarely surprised, "It will come at this time. No wonder that monster is unwilling to leave the lake for half a step."

In the end, even if it was beheaded by Yan Jiuge, a small half of the monster's body was still sticking to the lake, which shows its persistence in life.

"The core of the secret realm?" Chu Qi was puzzled, and looked up at Yan Jiuge.

Yan Jiuge explained to Chu Qi, "Simply speaking, it is the spirit of heaven and earth that carries the entire secret realm. With it, this world has the sun, the moon, and vitality.

" Isn't the secret realm of breath going to disappear." Chu Qi was shocked.

"It depends on the situation. Generally speaking, the core of the secret realm cannot be taken away. It should not be accessible." Unless the secret realm collapses and someone forcibly digs out the core of the secret realm.

But it is very rare for the core of the secret realm to descend on its own initiative.

Yan Jiuge is not too clear.

"I'll go over and have a look first, you wait for me here."

After Yan Jiuge said this, he stepped forward.

Not only Yan Jiuge, but all the monks and spirit beasts around were rushing towards Crescent Moon Lake after seeing the strange treasure come to the world.

Without the influence of the monsters, the spirit beasts resumed their free actions, and the beast tide no longer existed.

As for the monks, those who were closer were the Qingling Sect and others. They hesitated for a while and wanted to step forward to have a look.

Together with Fox Wine, who was watching on the top of the mountain, he also used his tail to roll Yunjiang Miao, and rushed towards Crescent Moon Lake. He knows that this kind of spirit of heaven and earth is the core of the secret realm, and others can't meet it, and it's lucky to see it, let alone have the opportunity to get close now.

Furthermore, let him get closer to see the pure body.

When the others arrived, Yan Jiuge had already reached the core of the secret realm, and when he stretched out his hand towards it, he found that he really couldn't touch it.

The core of the secret realm has a certain amount of wisdom, it will not do things that are not beneficial to itself, what is it trying to do when it comes here?

Yan Jiuge narrowed his eyes slightly.

Thoughts ran through his mind, Yan Jiuge returned to Chu Qi's side, and was about to talk to him about it.

However, at this moment, a change that no one expected happened suddenly—

a purple formation descended from the sky, covering all the spirit beasts and monks within a radius of ten miles.

The dense ancient runes wandered in the formation, bringing a great sense of oppression, but in an instant, they suppressed the flow of spiritual power in the monks and spirit beasts, making them unable to move.

"What's going on? What is this? Why can't I move."

"Not only that, the spiritual power in my body has also stagnated."

"What happened?"

"..."

Noisy and restless discussions sounded, and the monks They and the spirit beasts all stagnated in place, maintaining an immobile posture. Some spirit beasts were still running, and fell directly to the ground, with limbs weak.

"Bang!" Yun Jiangmiao also fell to the ground from the tail of the nine-tailed fox. He looked at the nine-tailed fox in front of him and asked in a low voice, "Master Fox, can't even you move?" "

Hujiu didn't speak, he couldn't use his spiritual power, he couldn't transmit voice to Yun Jiangmiao through the contract, and he couldn't speak human language in fox form, which was very inconvenient.

This formation is so weird.

If the people in the formation couldn't move, wouldn't the people who set up the formation also have their spiritual power blocked? To sacrifice such a formation, one must pay the due price.

Fox Wine's eyeballs flowed, trying to find a flaw in the formation.

However, the flaw in the formation has not yet been found, but he has discovered the puppet master.

The puppet master wearing light yellow medical clothes was walking towards Crescent Moon Lake. Behind him, ten doctors followed step by step. Except for nine doctors who also wore light yellow clothes, there was one who looked like A casual medical practitioner.

One step and two steps, everyone took the same steps as the puppeteer.

Hujiu's eyes widened, his spiritual power was suppressed, but his talent was not. It can be seen that the puppet threads are wrapped around the ten medical practitioners, and the other end is controlled by the puppet master.

As if sensing Fox Wine's gaze, the puppet master paused and looked in his direction.

That smiling face, like a smile on the surface, made people feel chills.

Careless.

It would be better to watch from a distance if I knew earlier.

This thought flashed through Hujiu's mind, but he suddenly came back to his senses - why can the puppet master and his puppets walk in this formation?

Could it be that this big formation came from him, what does he want to do?

The puppet master only glanced at Fox Wine, and continued to rush towards Crescent Moon Lake, walking in a hurry, as if there was something urgent.

Looking at the puppet master's back, Hujiu's heartbeat quickened, and he held his breath inexplicably. If the puppet master came here for a pure body.

Then he simply uses the forbidden technique and reveals his original shape! Take away the pure body!

But the Yunhua Realm, the Yunyin Realm and the space barrier, he may not be able to pass the barrier of the Yan family...

Wait - the heir of the Yan family is right next to the pure body, and the puppet master will be punished by the precepts if he dares to reveal his identity in front of him.

Fox Wine calmed down a little, and continued to wait and see the development of the situation.

Crescent Lake.

As early as when the purple formation landed, Chu Qi smelled an unusual smell. It was the smell of a special herbal medicine he had discovered in the Yunxi Secret Realm before. Although it was very weak, it couldn't fool him who was also a medical practitioner. .

That purple herbal medicine will inhibit the flow of spiritual power of monks and spirit beasts except for medical cultivation. But it didn't reach the level of immobilization, which should be the limitation of the formation.

The spiritual power in Chu Qi's body was still functioning, but his body was a little stiff.

"Ayan?" He called out to the person beside him, but he didn't wait for an answer. Now it is difficult to turn his head, Chu Qi can't see Yan Jiuge's state, he can only catch a glimpse of his stiff body from the corner of his eye.

At this time, the rattan ring in Chu Qi's left hand exuded aura, traveling along his meridians, relieving him of the sense of oppression brought by the formation.

In less than half a quarter of an hour, Chu Qi will be able to resume action. In this way, he can take out the antidote that he refined before from the Qiankun bag and distribute it to Yan Jiuge and other Tianxuanzong disciples. Help them regain mobility, too.

However, before that, unfamiliar footsteps sounded from behind Chu Qi.

Chu Qi's pupils shrank slightly.

"It turned out to be the core of the secret realm. This kind of spirit of heaven and earth makes me jealous even when I see it." The soft voice sounded slightly familiar to Chu Qi.

"But before that—" The

footsteps were getting closer and closer, and finally they stood three feet in front of Chu Qi, which was closer to Yan Jiuge in that direction.

Chu Qi could see that the man was wearing a light yellow robe, which was the costume of a disciple of Fuyao Palace, and this voice was the doctor of Fuyao Palace that he met in the forest that night!

"The heir of the dignified Yan family, you came to this place alone. You are weak and weak, and you can't blame me if you lose control. If you want to blame, you can blame the Yan family for blocking the way of your lord."

——He really came for A Yan !

No wonder Yan Jiuge retreated to recuperate after returning to Tianxuanzong in the previous life, and it's no wonder that the Yunxi Secret Realm is so strange.

Chu Qi had been guarding against this matter for a long time. At first he thought it was a monster in the secret realm, but until now, the answer to the mystery that troubled him was revealed.

Nameless anger welled up in his heart, and Chu Qi held a breath in his throat, unable to swallow it.

Chu Qi's mood fluctuated violently, and Teng Huan also sensed what he was thinking in his heart, and a halo of spiritual energy erupted in an instant, covering Chu Qi's body firmly, releasing him from the suppression of the formation.

"You look so painful, why don't you let me give you a ride. You don't need to thank me."

Ling Zhihuai admired for a while the heir of the Yan family's out-of-control look, and the spiritual power in his body was suppressed by the formation, which touched the demon again It is an inevitable result to be backlashed.

However, the adults told him that it is best to kill Yan Jiuge with his own hands, and then take out the fairy bone in his body and bring it back to the hidden cloud world.

"噗——!"

The clear sound of the spirit sword being unsheathed suddenly sounded, and the sharp blade slashed towards Ling Zhihuai's outstretched hand to Yan Jiuge, so fast that he almost had no time to dodge.

"Who?!"

Ling Zhihuai withdrew his hand quickly, and stepped back a few steps, his face full of shock.

He worked so hard to take advantage of the spread of the spiritual mist, and led ten medical practitioners to set up a large formation. The monks in the formation should be unable to move, why would someone be able to use the spirit sword?

Ling Zhihuai raised his eyes and met a pair of emerald eyes. He was taken aback, "Medical repair?" The

next moment, the fierce sword energy swept towards Ling Zhihuai's face, Ling Zhihuai couldn't dodge in time, the side face was cut by the sword energy, and his brows furrowed.

Medic Sword? No, could it be a sword cultivator? That's not right, it's impossible for a sword cultivator to operate spiritual power in this formation.

While dodging, Ling Zhihuai observed this Tianxuanzong disciple, and found that this person was the monk who protected the heir of the Yan family that day.

"This fellow Taoist, I advise you not to waste your efforts in vain, you can't kill me."

Ling Zhihuai manipulated the puppet silk to change positions with ease. On the surface, his body was a disciple of Fuyao Palace, but in fact it was full of The handwriting and sword bestowed by the adults can certainly damage him, but they can't really kill him, unless it is something like the Yan family's seal of commandment. Right now, it is impossible for the heir of the Yan family to wake up because the formation is out of control.

On the other hand, Ling Zhihuai could find the weakness of this Tianxuanzong disciple and control him with puppetry.

However, the relaxed expression on Ling Zhihuai's face did not last long -

a loud voice came from the direction behind him, "Grandfather! This man knows magic, he doesn't know what is wrapped around his hand, he can carry it I'm walking!! You must be careful!"

This damned puppet that is not controlled by the puppet technique!

I thought bringing him here would be useful, but I didn't expect to hold him back at a critical moment.

Almost as soon as Zhao Si's words fell, the sword qi that fell in front of him changed its angle and fell towards Ling Zhihuai's body.

"Om!" The

invisible puppet thread collided with the air of the weapon, and there was a clear echo, followed by the sound of the thread snapping.

Ling Zhihuai's expression twisted for a moment, he never expected that these sword qi could really cut off his puppet thread.

"It's impossible, how can your spirit sword cut it off—" His puppet thread is an invisible thread, even if it is not as powerful as that adult, it will not be cut off by the sword energy of an ordinary spirit sword.

Half of the words were lost, Ling Zhihuai opened his eyes wide, and looked towards the spirit sword in the young man's hand in shock.

The world can use the spirit sword made of Xuangu divine iron, only the Dragon Yin sword in the hands of the heir of the Yan family. Taking Xuangu Shentie as the main material, tempered with the fire of the sun, and fused with immortal energy, it is only then that a spirit sword that can cut through invisible things is cast.

But the spiritual sword held by the young man in front of him is no different from the Long Yin sword!

How could this be so?

The puppet was broken, making Zhihuai's mobility drop. He didn't understand how a medical practitioner practiced such fierce swordsmanship.

If his body hadn't been given by that adult, he might have died due to excessive blood loss...

At this moment, the spirit sword in the young man's hand was stained with blood, and a huge sense of oppression was transmitted from the spirit sword.

Aware of this, Ling Zhihuai finally showed fear in his eyes.

In the sword cultivator's inheritance, there is a forbidden technique, allowing the natal spirit sword to drink up one's own blood energy, which can suddenly increase strength. The price is that within three months, you will not be able to touch the natal spirit sword again. Because the spirit weapon devours the master, the fetters are damaged. If you don't take a good rest afterwards and pick up the spirit sword again, it will split itself.

Chu Qi was a swordsman in his last life. But he has never been forced to the point where he needs to use forbidden techniques to fend off the enemy.

In this life, due to the changes in his talents, Chu Qi became a medical practitioner.

Doctors can save people from fire and water, but they can't kill the wicked by the sword.

Anger swept through Chu Qi's mind. First, he was angry that the person in front of him wanted to kill Yan Jiuge, and second, he was angry that he could not kill this person with his sword.

If good medical skills can free Ayan from his bewilderment, he will naturally be willing.

But in this world, apart from disasters and diseases, there are also evil people.

——Medical skills cannot kill villains, but sword skills can.

The Gui Yin sword that drank Chu Qi's blood trembled violently, circle after circle of scarlet runes were activated, and a murderous aura emerged from the blade.

The spirit sword circulated, and the sword cut towards Ling Zhihuai's chest.

Ling Zhihuai couldn't dodge in time, he put on the body of a doctor, and his puppet thread was cut off. At this juncture, it would not work to pull a dead ghost from the puppet to block the knife for him.

"No, you can't kill me!!" This body was given to him by that adult, and it is impossible for him to be killed.

Ling Zhihuai exclaimed, looking flustered.

The next moment, the blood-stained sword edge sank into Ling Zhihuai's chest and pierced his heart.

When the sword-wielding man heard Ling Zhihuai's crazy words, his brows turned cold, and his ruthless emerald eyes reflected Ling Zhihuai's gradually lax eyes.

"You dare to hurt him, why can't I kill you?" The

whispers echoed in the silent air, and no one responded.

Ling Zhihuai's body fell down as the Gui Yin sword was drawn away.

he died.