Chapter 88

"..."

Perhaps, that demon king knows some clues.

Under the main hall, Chu Qi withdrew his gaze and had an idea in his mind.

I just don't know when I will have the opportunity to verify it...

After the contract was signed, everyone from the Yunyin Realm was placed on the Zizai Peak, together with other outsiders from the Yunhua Realm.

Taking advantage of the opening of the teleportation formation between the two realms this time, all the immortal sects in the Yunhua Realm discussed that they could open a temporary dojo in Tianxuanzong, and invite elite disciples or immortal elders from all sects and sects to give lectures.

All the forces in the Hidden Cloud Realm were also invited.

"Only the Ling family can practice the Ling family's Taoism, and if it cannot be spread to the outside world, we will not participate in this matter." The head of the Ling family declined the matter.

"Such a grand event, our monster race is naturally willing, but the cultivation methods of the human race and the monster race are different, so it may not be effective."

Fox Wine raised the corners of his lips, responding to the matter, and at the same time turned his curious eyes to the side.

He was more curious about the attitudes of the Yan family and Yaowanggu than the theory itself.

Under the curious gazes of everyone in the Hidden Cloud Realm, Yan Mingchao nodded slightly, "Yes, the Yan family will participate in this matter."

As soon as Yan Mingchao finished speaking, everyone in the Hidden Cloud Realm showed surprised expressions. This is the Yan family, and the head of the Yan family is willing to discuss the Tao.

After the Yan family, there is the Valley of the Medicine King.

Among many monks and human-shaped demon clans, only the Zhengu Immortal Beast of Yaowang Valley still stands in front of people in the form of a phoenix bird.

It can speak out—

"All medical skills in the world come from divine trees. Medicine King Valley will not refuse such preaching."

"But the owner of my Medicine King Valley is still going through calamities, so I can only preach with the Breathing Shadow Stone.

" Get a kick out of it. It is rumored that the Valley of the Medicine Kings was built according to the sacred tree, but the rumors are rumors after all. In addition, the Valley of the Medicine Kings has been hidden from the world for many years, so no one can prove it.

Now, the rumors are true, Medicine King Valley really has an unusual connection with the Divine Tree.

"Everyone is willing to preach, it is a blessing for the two worlds." Elder Tianxuan Zongming smiled all over his face, and the negotiation with the monks of Yunyin Realm went more smoothly than he expected.

Soon, the discussion of Dao spread to the ears of Chu Qi and others.

At that time, Liu Weiming was ordered by the head of the sect to come and tell Yan Jiuge that he also had a part in discussing the Dao.

As the first disciple of Tianxuanzong, Yan Jiuge is naturally a leader among monks of the same generation.

"I see. Thank you, Junior Brother Liu, for letting me know."

"You're welcome, everyone is looking forward to the first senior brother teaching the way of swordsmanship." As a disciple of sword repair, Liu Weiming is also looking forward to this.

After Liu Weiming left, Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi were left in the courtyard.

Looking at each other, Chu Qi talked about the previous topic, "You just said that you are actually from the Yan family in Yunyin Realm?"

"Yes."

"At that time, there was no teleportation array in the two realms, how did you come here? "

"Used some special means."

"..."

Yan Jiuge answered every question, knowing everything. Instead, the curiosity in Chu Qi's heart gradually calmed down.

Although I still want to know more information, it would be presumptuous to ask any further.

Before thoroughly understanding the reason, Chu Qi restrained his attitude towards Yan Jiuge.

After all, some things may get out of hand once they start.

"I'm going to deliver the medicinal materials to Senior Sister Baixuan." Chu Qi changed the subject.

Recently, among the sect missions he completed, many were searching for elixir. For sword cultivator disciples, finding elixir is not easy, but for him it is very easy.

It was also one of the accidents, so Chu Qi spent more time on it, hoping to get some clues.

"I'm with you." Yan Jiuge followed the example of kindness.

"Another day, today you help me feed Xiao Jin? I happened to buy some spiritual pet food from Fellow Daoist Yun of the Beast Sect."

Chu Qi summoned Xiao Jin and handed him over to Yan Jiuge to take care of him.

Yan Jiuge: "..." After all,

he failed to refuse Chu Qi

's request, and Yan Jiuge stayed where he was, staring at the round-bellied gold-swallowing beast with displeasure.

Sensing Yan Jiuge's gaze, the Gold Swallowing Beast raised its tail and "lulu" at him twice, as if protesting.

Yan Jiuge clicked his tongue.

Within a split second, the Gold-Tuning Beast drooped its tail, and quickly rushed into the ground with its spiritual pet food in its arms.

It could feel that there seemed to be an invisible sword energy condensing in the air just now.

If it wasn't for the master's busy schedule, it wouldn't want to eat the food fed by Yan Jiuge.

Zhong Lingfeng's location is in the depths of Tianxuanzong, except for the medical practitioners and a few miscellaneous disciples, no one else will pass by on weekdays.

Let alone foreigners.

Chu Qi Yujian flew to the valley and stopped, with no intention of moving forward, "Your Excellency's actions are not like a gentleman's." The

valley was silent, and the lingering sound echoed.

It seems that Chu Qi is the only one around here.

Chu Qi frowned slightly. In response to his emotions, the aura around him changed.

"I came to Tianxuanzong at the beginning of the next year, and I still don't know the way. I have offended you. Please don't mind."

At this time, a voice came from behind Chu Qi.

The person who came was Fox Wine, his expression was unhurried, and he calmly excused himself.

"..." What a coincidence.

Chu Qi raised his brows slightly. He originally planned to find a chance to get in touch with Hu Jiu, but unexpectedly, Hu Jiu came to him first.

"Really? But your Excellency seems to have been with me all the way. It's been like this since you came out of Creation Peak."

"That's because when I first met Daoist friend, I felt like old friends at first sight, and my heart was kind."

"So kind that I met me immediately It's really different to use illusion."

"..." Hujiu's polite words could only stop here, and after observing Chu Qi's expression, he said bluntly:

"You are an exceptional person I have never seen before. Your talent, you are completely different from the local monks in the Yunhua Realm, could it be that you are a disciple of a hermit family in the Yunyin Realm?"

"Talent? Mine?"

Chu Qi was very surprised. He knew his talent very well, but now a stranger who had never met said that his talent was special.

"How did you find out?"

"...This is a secret of our clan, and we must not tell outsiders." Hujiu is unwilling to reveal the phantom pupil.

Chu Qi lowered his eyes, "Then can you tell me, what exactly do you see from me?"

"You are a pure body, so it should be the talent of the Wuscaling Wood Spiritual Root. As far as I know, this kind of talent is the only Only those who have been blessed by the sacred tree will have it."

After Hujiu finished speaking, he glanced at Chu Qi again, "So, what is the relationship between your Excellency and the Valley of the Medicine King in the Yin Yin Realm?"

" ..."

Good question, what is his connection with Medicine King Valley?

Chu Qi raised his hand and pressed his forehead, "Maybe there used to be cause and effect." But unfortunately, he doesn't remember anything now.

"Ever?" Fox Wine was surprised.

"Well, besides, I heard that the fox family is good at illusion. I wonder if there are such magic charms for sale?" " Illusion magic charms

are available, but why do you want such magic charms?" The effect of the illusion shown by the magic talisman depends on the other party's trust in you. If the other party is very alert, the illusion will not work." After explaining the use of the magic talisman, Fox Wine said again, "But if you make a move , Whether you trust it or not, I'm at least 90% sure." "You don't need to bother Your Excellency, all you need is the magic talisman."

"Okay." There was no good show to watch, and Hu Jiu was a little disappointed in his heart, but it was a big gain to be able to establish a good relationship with the person in front of him with the help of the illusion talisman.

"Oh, by the way, the illusion lasts for at most one hour." After handing the illusion talisman to Chu Qi, Hu Jiu never forgot to tell him.

"Thank you."

After parting with Fox Wine, Chu Qi went to Zhongling Peak to deliver medicinal materials to Bai Xuan. On the way, he ran into Elder Qingyue and was asked if he would like to switch to medical skills. After hearing Chu Qi's refusal reply, Elder Qingyue was very sorry.

In fact, for a moment, Chu Qi also felt that he was suitable for practicing medicine.

But if he becomes a medical practitioner...

In contrast, Chu Qi hopes that he can be at the Creation Peak.

——Listen to the sound of the sword at the hour of the hour, and see the shadow of the sun in the sun.

Looking back, they have been together for nearly ten years. When I think of the usual scenes, I feel a sense of peace in my heart.

After bidding farewell to Senior Sister Baixuan and Elder Qingyue, Chu Qi flew back to Creation Peak with Yujian.

Just after entering the courtyard, a golden figure rushed towards Chu Qi's direction, and when it was about to crash into Chu Qi's arms, it was stopped by another sword energy.

"Dang-!"

"Lulu!!"

With a huge bag on his head, Xiao Jin loudly condemned Yan Jiuge's actions.

"This guy ate the spiritual pet food for two days in one go after you left, so he can save some effort tomorrow and don't need to feed it."

Yan Jiuge walked out of the room, stating the facts in a calm tone.

"Lulu..."

Seeing the villain complaining first, Xiao Jin looked at Chu Qi with aggrieved eyes.

"Eating too much spiritual pet food is really not good for you." The gold swallowing beast eats metal to improve its cultivation, and spiritual pet food is just a snack.

Unexpectedly, his master stood by Yan Jiuge's side, Xiao Jin drooped his tail, listless.

"Okay, okay, how about eating some Lingyu mine?" Chu Qi tried to comfort it.

"Lulu!" Xiao Jin's eyes lit up, and he regained his vitality immediately.

Still as sweet as ever.

Chu Qi couldn't help smiling.

When he came back to his senses and noticed the thoughts in his mind, his smile couldn't help but stop.

What happened to his missing past?

He really wants to know.

"Xiao Jin, go and play by yourself, I still have something to tell Ayan."

Hearing Chu Qi's words, one person and one beast were stunned at the same time.

Afterwards, Xiao Jin obediently walked out of the room, and closed the door with his tail.

After it finished all this, it suddenly found that there was an extra weight on its horns. The paws couldn't reach the top of the head, so Xiao Jin touched it with the tip of his tail, only to realize that it was the nasty grass vine, which came out together with it.

"..." I wanted to get rid of the annoying grass and vines.

But the master is busy with important things, so he endured it this time.

After taking a step back and thinking about it, Xiao Jin left with the obtrusive grass vine above his head.

Inside the room, Yan Jiuge was still obsessed with what Chu Qi called him just now.

How long have you not heard?

It was more than half a month, but it seemed to be hundreds of thousands of years.

These days, he and A Qi have always been separated by a layer of estrangement.

"What does Aqi want to discuss with me?" Recovering from his thoughts, Yan Jiuge turned his attention to Chu Qi.

"I don't know why recently. I always feel stagnant when I practice, and my consciousness tends to diverge. It seems that there are memories that don't belong to me reappearing in my mind..."

As Chu Qi's words fell, Yan Jiuge's expression moved slightly, and the stars in his eyes Circulation, with a hesitant appearance of hesitating to speak.

"..."

Sure enough, it was as expected by Chu Qi.

It was just a preliminary test, and Yan Jiuge responded.

Chu Qi lowered his eyes, he had never seen Yan Jiuge show such a cautious look.

"Maybe I accidentally developed a heart demon during cultivation, or I accidentally got some resentful soul... In short, I would like to ask you to help me check the sea of ​​consciousness, can you?"

Yan Jiuge's lips moved, " ...Okay." The sigh was at the end of his words, and he didn't say much after all.

Seeing the person approaching him, Chu Qi moved his fingers and crushed the illusion charm hidden in his cuff.

No matter what the answer is, Chu Qi wants to know.

What's more, the part of his missing memory is also related to Yan Jiuge.

The sea of ​​consciousness is where the soul of every monk lives. No matter how the memory is lost, there will always be imprints in the soul.

But Chu Qi Wu

Do not stay awake in your own sea of ​​consciousness.

What he has to do is to let Yan Jiuge enter his own sea of ​​consciousness, and then use illusion to go to Yan Jiuge's sea of ​​consciousness and reproduce the past that the two of them experienced together at that time. That is, the fusion of consciousness.

People who are not close relatives cannot try such things at will.

But Chu Qi's intuition told him that Yan Jiuge was worthy of his trust.