Through The House Maid

"Mm, ha... Lord Hou—" The woman's ups and downs of soft and charming voice are melodious and seductive, mixed with the man's heavy panting, in the room dyed with sweet fragrance, the obscene smell of love between men and women mixed into an ambiguous airflow.

Qing Dai lowered her eyebrows and lowered her eyes, trying to focus her attention on the wisteria carving on the bedpost, but the couple entangled on the canopy bed a few steps away still occupied her sight.

The man's body is burly, with tight and firm muscles. From her angle, he can see his stretched back muscles. There are a few dull old scars on it, which adds a bit of brave manhood to him. . The arm muscles lifting the woman's white thighs swelled exaggeratedly, and a drop of sweat flowed down the wheat-colored back along the ditch to the man's tight buttocks, which were pumped back and forth regularly.

The woman on the bed half lifted her body, pressed the two balls of her chest against the man's solid chest, wrapped her slender hands around his back, and rubbed against his back with his movements, her legs were also enticingly wrapped around him. His strong waist.

The man suddenly accelerated the speed of going in and out, and the woman called Hou Ye louder, Qing Dai saw the man's purple-red meat root in the woman's slightly parted labia from the gap between the two of them.

See no evil, no evil, Qing Dai quickly turned her eyes to the bedpost, and then studied how many petals the wisteria had.

The mattress rolled up on the side swayed back and forth with their movements. After a burst of violent movements, the man who finally released his desire stopped.

Qing Dai quickly tensed up, and as expected, she heard the hoarse voice of the man after venting his desire.

"Changing clothes."

Qing Dai picked up the warm water and handkerchief that she had prepared long ago, squatted down and put the copper basin on the ground, wrung out the handkerchief, and raised her head to face the man's semi-soft body covered with lewd water and semen. meat root.

She admired her adaptability a little, she was able to reach out to it, covered it with a veil and wiped it carefully.

However, Qing Dai still overestimated herself, and her fingers inevitably trembled slightly.

The different technique from the past made Wei Wei's fleshy roots a little bit tense, Wei Yuan lowered his head and glanced at the maidservant's delicate, crimson face under the thick eyelashes, and brushed her hand away with his wrist.

"You go and serve Madam."

Qing Dai, like Meng Dahe, wrung another veil and wiped the confused lower body of the woman who was half leaning against the bedside, mixed with flower fluid and semen. The woman was about Huaxin's age, half leaning on the head of the bed, a little laziness appeared on her beautiful and dignified face, and the red corners of her eyes added a bit of beauty to her.

After she waited for the two of them to wipe clean and put on their middle clothes, she retreated to the outer room and lay softly on the couch in the outer room.

She has been dressed as this maid named Qing Dai for about two days, but this is the first time she has guarded the night for Lord Hou and his wife.

Her last consciousness was only the speeding truck and her body being thrown high, and when she opened her eyes again, she was in this antique deep house compound.

In the past two days, she tried her best to inquire about the situation without any trace, read more and listened more, and pieced together the scattered information into a fact that was very pessimistic for her——Qing Dai was the informant of Wei Yuan, the only male master of the Yongchang Marquis Mansion. Room maid.

The biggest woman in the Houzhai of Yongchang Hou Mansion is Wei Yuan's mother, Mrs. Wei, and Qing Dai and another maid, Cuihong, are the maids that Mrs. Wei bestowed on her son.

The heroine of the erotic scene she watched just now was Wei Yuan's wife Su Shi, and Wei Yuan's concubine seemed to have a good concubine called Xiao Lin Shi by the servants, no matter how much information she had, she didn't know at the moment. up. In this day and age, it is quite normal for the housemaid to wait on the master and have sex. When the master rises, he will even drag the housemaid to have a fight.

This is what she was afraid of, so she minimized her encounters with Wei Yuan in the past two days, trying to make him forget her own existence. Fortunately, after she passed through, Wei Yuan hadn't touched her yet.

Qing Dai gently turned over on the narrow low couch, listened carefully to the silence in the inner room, then stretched out her hand and tapped in the void.

A transparent panel appeared in front of her like a screen popping up, the background color was light gray, and there were several large italic characters written on the panel: Disaster water system.

On the top right side of the panel, there is a line of small words "task bar", and below it is a line of slightly larger green characters: Lord Leng Jun's concubine, with a "+" sign in front of it. Qingdai clicked on the "+" sign, and a few lines of small characters unfolded below, the first line is green: Let him pay attention to your existence.

There is also a "+" sign in front of this row of fonts. Qingdai clicked, and two more lines appeared. The second line is a black font slightly smaller than the first line, which reads: "Mission briefing: no longer just a code name" . The third line is the same black font as the second line: "Reward: remaining days 20, points 20, experience 5".

In the lower left corner of the entire panel is a row of small characters, which read: "Remaining days: 5"; in the middle of the bottom of the panel is a green rectangle, and when you put your hand on it, the three words "experience bar" will be displayed; in the lower right corner of the panel are several small print: "Points: 0".

On the left side of the panel was a button that looked like a house pattern. Qingdai tapped it with her finger, and a gray box popped up in front of her eyes, with System Mall written right above it, and the rest were rows of products. Most of the products are gray, and the displayed pictures and names are all question marks, and there is only one product that she can click to view. The picture of the product is a mallet full of nails, and the name is: "Mace". Points: 5".

It was no different from what she saw last night, Qing Dai pressed the fork button in the upper right corner of the panel, and the panel turned into a small round button in the lower right corner in her line of sight.

After she got here, she discovered the existence of this disaster water system. It is impossible not to be curious about the products in the system mall and the system itself. But the Lord Hou in this system task is probably referring to Wei Yuan, the Marquis of Yongchang. Let's not say that if she hooks up with Wei Yuan, she will be a mistress—no, maybe it's Xiaosi 4 and Xiaowu, and she is asked to meet some women Competing for a dirty cucumber, my concubine can't do it!

Qingdai vaguely fell asleep amidst wild thoughts, but tonight she was on duty and did not dare to sleep too soundly. When the first ray of sunlight outside the window fell on her face, she woke up instantly.

Glancing at the sunlight outside, and then at the window inside the house, she judged from the experience accumulated in the past two days that it was not yet time.

Some overslept, Qing Dai quickly got out of bed and tidied herself up, she slept with her clothes on last night, but her hair bun was a little loose, she hurriedly faced the clear water in the copper basin, using her unskilled technique to clumsy Tied into a simple bun, a man's low voice came from the inner room.

"Change clothes."