111 - 115

Chapter 111: The trick (Part 2)

"Brother-in-law, Shulei doesn't understand what you're talking about, I..." Feng Shulei murmured in a flustered look as she met Jiang Shaojun's dark and jade-like eyes.

"You dare to quibble! You don't want to admit your mistakes when you do something wrong, but you still want to shirk it! Is this what Gu taught you?" His voice was not loud, and his handsome face was as pale as a crown jade, with blood loss pale. The dark accusations and disappointment in his eyes almost crushed Feng Shulei.

"I don't...brother-in-law, I don't..." Feng Shulei spoke incoherently and powerlessly, looking at Jiang Shaojun who was still noble and outstanding even in such a distressed situation, his beautiful eyes gradually filled with tears.

But he didn't compromise and satisfy her when he saw her tears like before, instead he still stared at her with those penetrating black eyes, as if he wanted her to tell her the good things she did.

Just when the two were at a stalemate, a clear and steady female voice came from outside the house.

"What happened?" The

queen walked in with a serious face, followed by a medical lady. Just now, the doctor girl was originally invited by Miss Yu San's maid for consultation. When she arrived at Fucui Garden, she found that something was wrong, so she went to the queen to report it.

Jiang Shaojun's thigh was still bleeding, but he had already leaned on the bedpost and bowed to the queen, "I have seen the emperor's wife, forgive me for being disrespectful.

" The female doctor went to take his pulse and treat the wound, and only then did she look past the distraught Feng Shulei and the girl who was tightly wrapped up on the bed, and asked again: "What happened?" The queen has been immersed in the harem for many years. In fact, she roughly guessed the general situation at a glance, but she still had to listen to what the people involved had to say.

Tao Xiang had managed to tidy up Qing Dai's clothes during the dispute between Jiang Shaojun and Feng Shulei just now, she couldn't bear it any longer, she knelt down on the ground with a "plop", and wept: "Your Majesty, please make the decision for my girl!"

The queen's gaze shifted to the face of the young girl on the bed. Her eyes were lowered, but she could not see joy or sorrow. When she heard her maid's words, her pink lips seemed to squirm, and her arms hugged her knees even tighter.

"Tell me." The queen turned her gaze back to Tao Xiang.

"Returning to your empress, just now the girl was a bit overwhelmed with fruit wine at the banquet, so she left the banquet and went for a walk by the Liubo Lake to enjoy some fresh air. When she got near the Fucui Garden, the girl suddenly became dizzy and weak, so the servant had to take Leading the girl into the Fucui Garden to rest. The girl waited in the wing room for a while but didn't recover, so she asked the servant girl to invite the medical girl to come over to have a look. Unexpectedly, the servant girl brought the medical girl over, but saw the girl—"

Tao Xiang's narration His thoughts were clear, and when he finished speaking up to this point, he bit his lower lip uncontrollably, swallowed those embarrassing words for his master, kowtowed abruptly, and said mournfully, "I beg the empress to be the master of my girl!" The

empress frowned slightly . Frowning, his eyes turned to Jiang Shaojun whose wound had been healed, "My Royal Brother, this matter..."

Jiang Shaojun's face was tense, and his indifferent eyes slid from the girl at the corner of the bed to Feng Shulei, who pursed his lips and said flatly: " Sister-in-law, my younger brother was drugged, and was locked up here by a servant."