Incomprehensible Customs

This summer palace of the royal family is built along the water, and the large and small water pavilions are patchwork, connected by zigzag water corridors, which is also a unique scenery in this palace.

The banquet tonight was grand and luxurious, and most of the palace people in the palace gathered in the banquet hall to serve them, and they never met a single palace person along the way. Yang Wei casually chose a water pavilion surrounded by the lake on three sides, and stood in it to take advantage of the lake breeze and look into the distance.

Since the last time Yang Wei was locked in the Yingchun Building, he was fined 30 boards. Now that his buttocks are still hurting, he went to work with the heart of atonement. He carefully glanced at Yang Wei's seriousness. sideways face, whispered: "My lord, you will have a headache tomorrow after drinking and blowing the wind. I can help you get a bowl of hangover soup?

" He walked away, leaving his master alone in this secluded and desolate place.

However, Yang Wei felt that without the noisy words, the lake breeze was more comfortable, and he rarely relaxed his back, which was always straight, and put his hands on the railing of the water pavilion.

Just when he was most relaxed, a gentle female voice suddenly sounded behind him.

"My lord..." Yang Wei turned around abruptly, and the moment he saw her face clearly, it was as if he had encountered a scourge. He stepped back a

few steps, leaned against the railing of the water pavilion, and shouted sharply, "It's you again!"

The white dress, with only a few red plums embroidered on the hem, looked like a fairy who had stepped on the moon under the moonlight, and her waist, which was too thin to hold, was outlined by the moon-white silk satin around her waist, which made her more excited. A little delicate and weak.

This time Qingdai didn't give Yang Wei a chance to scold her fiercely, so she spoke softly first: "I see that your lord is alone here, and I'm afraid that you have no one to wait for you..." The

girl lowered her eyes slightly, and put the gilt tray in her hand on the table. On the stone table in the water pavilion, lift the teapot on the tray to pour tea, with slender jade arms, soft and graceful movements, pure and elegant.

Yang Wei did not appreciate the nature of the beauty serving tea at all, frowned and said: "I don't care who you take advantage of, quickly disappear from my sight, otherwise don't blame me for being ruthless." When the woman is together, as long as nothing excessive is caused, the emperor will turn a blind eye. Yang Wei thought that the woman in front of him was also brought in like this, and was instructed by his mother to approach him.

The girl paused while pouring the tea, raised her head, bit her tender pink lower lip, looked at him with affectionate eyes, and said in a low voice, "My lord is born in such a dusty place like slaves." , lowly and dirty status, don't you even have the qualifications to be close to adults?"

She raised her jade wrist and gently covered her chest, her eyebrows were slightly frowned, and there was a light blush at the end of her drooping eyes, which was as delicate as a lily. His face was full of unbearable pain and sorrow.

"Yes, how can a person like you who is shameless and only knows obscene words get close to me?" Yang Wei turned a blind eye to her sentimental self-pity, and inserted her a few times according to the meaning of her words expressionlessly. Dao, since the first time they met, was once again amazed by this woman's thick skin. The women he met on weekdays, as long as he turned cold and sternly reprimanded them, all of them would immediately cover their faces and run away from him, and then avoid him. Could it be that the women in this place of fireworks are different?

"Your Excellency, do you think that slaves are voluntary women with a little red lips? I am also the daughter of a scholarly family and a decent family. Once my father and brother are framed by political enemies, they can only be reduced to prostitution... I also want to be innocent. The whole family is far away in a poor place of exile, and all the money needed for life is entrusted to the slave. The slave is humiliated, and every time he thinks about going this way, he can't let go of the suffering relatives no matter what. ..."

Qingdai, whose face was thicker than a city wall, was programmed by Yang Wei in his heart, and she didn't realize what was going on in his heart, and she let a line of tears fall, just wanting to let her now-made-up pitiful life experience with ups and downs and the character of a girl Can impress this hard-hearted Yang Wei. She was not afraid that Yang Wei would go to Yingchun Building to investigate. With Wei Yuan's threat, Sister-in-law Fan dared not reveal her background at all. Even if he went to investigate, it was doomed to find nothing.

The girl's mournful eyes were suddenly filled with firmness, which transformed her from a weak lily into a straight and straight lotus. The sudden change of temperament is very attractive.

It's a pity that Yang Wei was the only one who admired this water pavilion. He glanced at the girl who suddenly became inexplicably excited and confides her sufferings to him, with a tense face, and said four words indifferently: "What do you have to do with me?"

Qing Dai almost sprayed his face with a mouthful of blood, and danced along with her singing and reciting beautifully for a long time, but she actually showed it to a blind man.

Holding her breath, she took a step forward, and looked at Yang Wei with affection in her eyes, "I just admire your character of being upright and serving the country and the people. I have always yearned for you, and I have been friends with

you for a long time..." !" Yang Wei took another small step back, realizing that there was no way to retreat, his eyebrows were raised up, and he stared at the girl in front of him warningly.

"My lord..." Jin Yan was holding the hangover soup, and stared dumbfounded at his usually staid and indifferent lord being cornered by a thin girl like a molested woman, not knowing what kind of expression to put on.

Yang Wei raised his eyes and met Jinyan's indescribable eyes, fearing that he would go back and talk to Mrs. Yang, let this woman enter the house, and he would never be able to get rid of this thick-skinned woman, so he glanced at the person blocking his way. The girl stretched out her hand and pushed

hard—— "Please respect yourself! Even if I, Yang Wei, die without a burial place, I will never have a good relationship with a prodigal like you!"

His voice fell, followed by " Plop" There was a loud sound of falling water.

Unexpectedly, she was pushed into the water, Yang Wei looked down at his hands for a moment, then raised his head to look into the heart of the lake.

The bubbles in the heart of the lake bubbled up for a while, and then there were circles of ripples. After waiting for a while without any movement, Yang Wei frowned and said to Jinyan: "Go down and save..."

With a sound of "哗啦", the rippling lake surface reflecting the moonlight was broken, and a girl with black hair came out of the lake water. kiss. The moonlight sprinkled on her jade-like face, like a beautiful elf in the lake, her whole body exuded a little bit of light.

She glanced at the water pavilion with a look of sadness and resentment, twisted her body and sank into the water, her slender figure gradually disappeared into the dark grass by the lake.

Jinyan just felt as if he was caught by the monster in the water, his heartbeat quickened and his face turned red. He turned his head to see that his lord was still expressionless, and turned around and told him, "Let's go."

Jinyan turned around hesitantly, but couldn't help turning back After looking at the lake for a few times, Ai Ai said: "Sir, don't you need to rescue her?"

Yang Wei glanced at him like a fool, and said disapprovingly: "Seeing that she swims so steadily, do you still need to be rescued? "

Although he has served Yang Wei for many years and is familiar with his temperament, Jinyan still couldn't help screaming in his heart: Even so, what man would let a weak girl who was pushed into the water by himself swim ashore alone in the middle of the night? !