211 - 215

Chapter 211: Love during pregnancy (Part 1)

The underwear felt sticky and uncomfortable, Qing Dai pushed Wei Yuan away a little irritatedly. During her pregnancy, her libido was already strong. It would be fine if there was no stimulation around her. However, there were four tall, tall men with handsome faces dangling in front of her in turn. She could see them but couldn't eat them. Whether the watch is torturing them or torturing her.

"Let Tao Xiang in, I want to change." She frowned and turned to enter the bathroom behind the screen.

Wei Yuan hurriedly followed, "I'll do it." The

flower liquid left on the petals and was not cleaned in time always felt more and more unbearable. After Qing Dai entered the bathroom, she immediately untied her waist skirt. Unexpectedly, Wei Yuan would even have to do this. Without anyone else's hand, she watched him stepping into the bathroom without hesitation and widened her eyes.

It was hot in late summer, and the goose-yellow crepe skirt slipped off her legs, leaving only a pair of flimsy panties on her lower body. The snow-white fabric in the center of her legs was soaked by the overflowing flower liquid, leaving a conspicuous spot. imprint.

Wei Yuan's breath immediately became heavy, and he took a step forward and carefully wrapped her in his arms, gently stroking her soft cheeks with his thick palms, and said in a hoarse voice, "Do you want it?"

"This is for a pregnant woman." Normal reaction." Qing Dai tilted her head uncomfortably, trying to avoid his breath.

"Let me help you, okay?" He lowered his voice, and the deep bass with a gravel texture hit her ear, which immediately made her skin from earlobe to neck tremble.

"You..." She turned her eyes to meet his deep gaze, and looked at him with a little inquiry.

He put his fingers on her lips, and gently traced the shape of her lips. His eagle eyes were lowered, and his eyes were heavy on her, "I know you still can't let go of me," his palms moved up along her waistline, Caged on her slender and exquisite butterfly bones, "It's just to make you comfortable."

His fingers lightly tapped her spine lightly, bringing a wave of heat, and she was a little moved, with a smile on her face. There was some hesitation on his face.

"I asked the imperial doctor. If you are careful, there will be no harm to your body." His Adam's apple rolled up and down, and the muscles on his chest were tense, avoiding her high belly, and rubbing against her chest .

She could feel the two sensitive red cherry blossoms on her chest stand up immediately, she didn't struggle for long, and quickly made a decision, "Then you are not allowed to come in."

"Okay." Between the lips and teeth, it turned into a thick and satisfied sigh.

This kiss carried Wei Yuan's unique dominance and gentleness. His tongue firmly opened her teeth and entangled her.

Kissing and kissing Qing Dai's legs softened, and she tugged at his sleeves heavily. Wei Yuan noticed it and easily hugged her sideways. He let go of sucking her lips, raised a pair of red eyes, and kept her eyes on her blushing and charming face for a moment, carried her all the way from the bathroom into the inner room, and gently put her on her side. On the mattress, he knelt on the edge of the bed.

While kissing her slender neck along her chin, he unbuttoned her skirt, covered the breasts that had grown a lot since pregnancy with his big hands, and rubbed them with moderate strength.

The callus in Wei Yuan's palm was rough, but when it landed on the immature skin of his chest, it felt strangely itchy. Qing Dai closed his eyes and snorted softly, and he immediately lowered his head to suck the neglected breast ball on the other side. Sucking kisses from the white edge, sucking the tender breasts into the mouth and licking until the long-awaited red cherry on the top of the snow peak. He took her small half of jade from the tip into his warm mouth, and the tip of his tongue swirled around the red and tender tip, causing her to moan softly and grind her legs impatiently.