131 - 135

Chapter 131: Winter Hunting (Part 2)

No one paid attention to Qing Dai, the princess who was thrown off her horse and died. Seeing that the guards protecting Jiang Xi gradually lost, one after another fell down. She was anxious. While they were fighting in full swing, he quietly took out the muscle strengthening stickers in his sleeve pocket. Last time she redeemed a box from the system, which contained more than a dozen pieces, and because she was going to come to Winter Hunting, she brought this with her, never expecting it to come in handy here.

After putting on all the muscle enhancement stickers she brought, she moved her legs, bent down and picked up a stone the size of a watermelon, and rushed behind an assassin who was besieging Jiang Yu like a gust of wind. The rock hit the back of his head.

Her speed was very fast, and everyone else focused their attention on the opponent. No one cared that she was a weak woman, and let her sneak attack in one fell swoop. The assassin who was hit by her let out a short scream, and fell down limply.

Taking advantage of the moment when his accomplice was dazed and frozen, Qing Dai picked up the sword of the fallen man, swung it wildly and forced the assassin closest to Jiang Yi back, and shouted at Hongli: "Take him away!

" When he came back to his senses, he saw that his accomplice had fallen under the hands of a delicate girl, and he was filled with shock and anger, and the attack became more intense.

Qing Daikong has brute strength, but she has never learned sword moves, she parried abruptly from left to right, and was cut with a bloody gash on her arm not long after.

"Aunt Huang!" Seeing that she was bleeding and injured, Jiang Yan's little face, which was tense and calm, couldn't hold back anymore. Tears were already wrapped in his eyes, and he screamed in horror.

Qing Dai clenched her teeth, enduring the tearing pain on her arm, and threw the sword in her hand over the enemy with all her strength. After blocking the opponent for a while, she turned around and picked up a stone the size of a millstone behind her. , rammed towards the assassin, forcing a hole in the encirclement.

"Run! Hurry up!" She yelled at Hongli, Jiang Yu and the guards protecting Jiang Yu in a sharp voice.

Jiang Shaojun finally slashed an assassin who was besieging him with his sword. Hearing Jiang Yu's scream, he suddenly turned his head, and this was what he saw.

The girl's arms were so thin that he could hold them with one hand, but she held up the huge boulder that was heavier than two grown men, rushing out a way out for others. Her delicate lips were tightly pursed, her delicate and delicate face was pale, but her pair of black eyes were frighteningly dark, shining with a tough light.

Hong Li clenched her lips, and immediately wrapped her cloak tightly around Jiang Xie, and under the escort of several guards, she rushed out from the road she had broken. A few assassins wanted to chase after her, Qing Dai turned around and guarded the way they escaped, with the boulder dancing vigorously in her hands.

The assassin was stopped by her, and only a few people were separated to chase after Jiang Zhen. Qingdai saw it out of the corner of her eye and breathed a sigh of relief. These assassins were obviously targeting Jiang Zhen.

Only part of the guards left, and the rest of the guards were not enough to withstand the attacks of the assassins. The effectiveness of the muscle enhancement stickers didn't last long.

The assassin who attacked her obviously also noticed her powerlessness, no longer afraid of her boulder impact, and drew his sharp sword towards her chest and abdomen.

Gathering up the last bit of strength in her body, Qing Dai threw the boulder in her hand, and after hitting the two assassins, she took a few steps back under the protection of her attendants, gasping for breath.