Su's Door-to-door

Seeing the light of blood, the lobby was in a mess, and Yu Jin, who was frightened by this incident, was also awakened, and knelt down a step later, with a sad face, and wept: "Your maidservant and Qing Dai have some old grievances, see Unaccustomed to her being proud now, with evil coming out of her guts, she has the idea of ​​murdering her. It is all the fault of the servant and maidservant alone, and has nothing to do with my aunt." As she said that, she kowtowed her head hard on the ground. , Blood flowed all over his face in a few strokes.

Xiao Lin seemed to be startled, staring at her big servant girl, clutching her heart for a long while before recovering, slapped Yu Jin vigorously with her hand, cried and cursed: "I didn't know you are such a narrow-minded person. , no matter how wrong others are, how can you harm others!"

If Qing Dai were here, she would probably applaud the words of the two pairs of master and servant. Huang's mother picked Su Shi out with her words, and Su Shi showed her loyalty by the way, and she would definitely treat the bastards and concubines well; although Yu Jin lost the opportunity, her subsequent reaction was quite astute, and she took the blame. On his own head, Xiao Lin was even more powerful, not only scolded Yu Jin for showing his kindness, but also used the theory of the victim's guilt to beat him up, putting eye drops in front of Wei Yuan, it was not unwise.

Wei Yuan looked at Su Shi and Xiao Lin Shi who were acting together with Huang Mama and Yu Jin, who still had no intention of admitting their mistakes, and the slight chill that had risen since last night completely enveloped his heart. He knew that over the years, there were often petty fights and jealousy between Su Shi and Xiao Lin Shi, but he couldn't believe that these two delicate and delicate women who had shared the bed with him for countless spring nights, could be so With a vicious heart, to murder a pregnant woman.

It's just that the facts were in front of him, and he couldn't help but not believe it. After a night of hard thinking, he didn't trust the two people next to him even more.

He watched their singing, reciting, and fighting performances with cold eyes, and first asked Yu Jin what old grievances she had with Qing Dai, but Yu Jin hesitated for a long time and couldn't answer. He then asked Mrs. Huang why, according to the confessions of other servants, she would definitely go to see Mrs. Su every time she came into contact with Danping.

Huang's mother also couldn't answer, but killed Su without knowing it, and Yu Jin was the same, only saying that this matter was her own idea.

Wei Yuan looked at them gloomyly, met the uneasy eyes of the two women, and said in a bloody voice, "Su Shi and Xiao Lin Shi murdered the sons of the Hou family, they are not good and evil, and their hearts are vicious. The two were punished to clean up the Wei family temple, pray for the unborn child, and never leave the temple!"

"Master!" Su and Xiao Lin almost shouted at the same time. They couldn't believe the cold expression in front of them. The man with a ruthless voice and no emotion in his eyes was their husband who accompanied them every night.

Mrs. Wei, who had been pinching the Buddha beads and pretending to be deaf and dumb, also trembled, raised her eyes suddenly and said angrily: "Is this punishment too severe? The family temple and other places are cold and remote, and Hui'er has always been in poor health. Don't you want her life?!"

Wei Yuan's face darkened, he flicked his sleeves coldly, turned and left: "I've made up my mind, so there's no need to ask any more questions."

Xiao Lin sat on the ground and looked at his back wearily, until After she could no longer see her, she quickly got up and rushed towards Mrs. Wei, crying, her voice full of despair: "Auntie! Auntie, save me! I don't want to go to the family temple!"