196 - 200

Chapter 196: Conflict (3)

There are very few pedestrians on the road from Yujiazhuangzi to the city gate. During this period of time, the capital is quite turbulent. The people around the capital have their own rules of survival. If there is no important matter, they will not go in until the capital is stabilized. .

The midday sun made the loess road white, and there were only two riders on this spacious official road, not far or close, as if restraining each other or guarding each other.

Qiu Mingliang was the first to turn his face away, with a smile that looked like a smile but not a smile, "Lord Yang, forgive me for being abrupt, but for the sake of my cousin's reputation, I still want to ask Lord Yang, when did I get along with my cousin? Close?"

He called his cousin intimately one by one, Yang Wei's side face was tense, his lips were pursed with a serious and serious line, and he said in a cold voice: "She is a divorced person, her father was convicted and demoted, and her parents and brothers are both Not by my side. She is having a particularly hard time now, if Master Qiu really takes pity on her in the name of her cousin, then please trouble Master Qiu not to make things difficult for her."

As soon as the words fell, a gust of wind came blowing, the snow was bright and cold The tip of the knife made a sharp whistling sound through the air, cut off a few strands of black hair from Yang Wei's temples, and hung it around his neck.

"How should I treat her? Do you need to talk?"

The sharp blades of countless officials, large and small, were stuck to his skin, but Yang Wei's expression did not change at all, his body was still straight and straight, and he flirted with Qiu Mingliang solemnly and sternly. The cold gray eyes that were full of smoldering fire looked at each other without moving away.

"Qiu Mingliang, if you kill me here, the pens of civil servants and students will pull you down from the position of commander of Jinyiwei. At that time, the whole Qiufu, including Lingmei, will die."

He was just stating a fact, always Beneath the upright and well-behaved surface, there are star points of determination, and the cold light is pressing.

Qiu Mingliang looked at him for a long while, then suddenly smiled brightly, his face returned to the gentle gentleman's appearance again, and slowly put the knife back into the scabbard at his waist, "It's just a misunderstanding, I'm just making a joke with Mr. Yang, I hope Mr. Yang will not Too mindful."

After he finished speaking, his thighs clamped under the horse's belly, the horse raised its front hooves, kicked up dust and rolled, and surpassed Yang Wei in a moment.

"Your Majesty Yang, I have important matters to return to Beijing, so let's take a step first."

Amidst the dust and dust of the yellow sand, his clear voice rang out on the official road with a rising tone, and was caught up in the sound of horseshoes.

When Qing Dai finished visiting the small village, all the attendants sent by Yang Wei also arrived. There were five people in total, each with straight shoulders and strong bodies. Qingdai arranged for them to live in an inverted room in the front yard, and asked Jinyan to arrange for them to patrol the front and back of the village.

After explaining these things, Qing Dai went back to her dormitory, and just sat down on the beauty bed carved with cranes spreading their wings, she realized something was wrong, and suddenly turned her head to look at the six flower-and-bird screens erected behind the beauty bed.

There was a slight sound of cloth rubbing against the screen, the young and handsome face was gloomy, a pair of light gray eyes locked her like a poisonous snake, and came out from behind the screen.