Straight Men Speak

The messenger bee brought her back the news that Yang Wei left the meeting room ahead of time and was walking towards the residence, while Wei Yuan was left inside by the emperor.

Naturally, Qing Dai would not let go of such a golden opportunity, so she quickly changed into a set of flimsy summer shirts that she secretly brought, which were not worn by the maids of the Houfu.

Then, avoiding the maids sweeping the front yard, she walked to the southwest corner of the yard, bent down, and carefully pushed aside a bunch of weeds under the corner, revealing a hole that could only allow one person to pass through. This is the surprise she got after exploring the yard these days. This narrow hole just allows her to crawl into Yang Wei's yard next door.

When she successfully climbed to the next yard, she stood up and dusted off her body, and after sighing "God help me", she immediately walked along the wall to the main hall in the yard.

The only servants in Yang Wei's yard are a sweeping lady, a gatekeeper, and Yang Wei's personal servant. She has already figured out their daily routines in the past few days.

When she came out of the hole, the woman who guarded the door couldn't meet her; Jinyan would wait outside the meeting hall when Yang Wei was in court; and the woman who cleaned the house would go to other yards to chat with others after Yang Wei went out.

Qing Dai sneaked into the main hall like a thief. The layout in the hall is very simple and elegant. She took a glance and walked around behind the screen. It turned out to be a living room.

She speculates that this is Yang Wei's room. The furniture in the room is not too much. There is only a sandalwood table, a antique shelf, and a dark Babu bed. I can see the book that has been flipped through from time to time. She glanced at "Book of Rites", "Shangshu", "Book of Changes", "Zhu Zi Yu Lei", and before she could take a closer look, she heard the sound of a conversation coming closer and closer from outside.

"Be careful, go get some lamp oil."

"Okay, wait a moment, my lord, I'll go talk to Eunuch Shen."

Yang Wei nodded slightly, and after explaining to him, he turned around and went into the bedroom, wanting to change into regular clothes .

As soon as he lifted the bead curtain and raised his head, he stood there stiffly as if he had seen a ghost, staring at the delicate and delicate girl standing beside the coffee table, and blurted out a question: "Why are you here?!" The

girl lowered her eyes slightly, The soft and gentle face made it impossible for people to imagine that this was the prostitute who was in the same room with him that night and screamed ecstasy.

"Returning to your lord, it was a father-in-law who brought the slave to serve you."

Her words were ambiguous, and Yang Wei thought it was his old mother's stupid trick again, so his handsome face darkened. "Go out, I don't need anyone to wait on you." The

girl's complexion was instantly pale as snow, and a pair of lovely eyes filled with waves looked at him sadly, and with a blink of her eye feathers like butterfly wings, the waves of light fell down.

"Don't be a slave, my lord. There will be nowhere for a slave to go." The girl's voice was soft and gentle, with deep self-pity and sadness in her tone, which was enough to soften the heart of a hard-hearted person.

Only Yang Wei is not an ordinary person, he squeezed out a deep "Chuan" character between his brows, stared at her face with pear blossoms and rain for a while, and Jun said with some disgust on his face: "You are crying so much that your nose is running Come out."

Qing Dai, who was crying to the point of emotion, froze, for a moment she didn't know whether to pretend not to hear his words and continue crying, or jumped up to refute him that it was not snot but her tears that flowed into people!

Before she could think it through, Yang Wei stroked the skirt of his shirt and was about to shake his sleeves to leave. He said coldly to her, "Since there is nowhere to go, then go back wherever you came from."

Qing Dai ruthlessly Gritting his teeth, he really couldn't bear to let this rare meeting opportunity slip away like this. With a heartless heart, he stepped forward and hugged Yang Wei's waist from behind, covering his clean robe with tears all over his face. Nasal voice muffled: "My lord, don't go!" The

girl's body is weak and boneless, and the soft and tender touch on the man's hard and thin back is more prominent, coupled with the faint scent of sweet-scented osmanthus on the girl's body, it makes people The warm and fragrant nephrite of a man with crisp bones and soft tendons is nothing more than this.

But Yang Wei suddenly turned around, pushed her away, pointed at Qing Dai who had been pushed tottering by him without mercy, and said, "What a shame to be hugged! Go out by yourself! A shameless girl like you, Do you want me to throw you out with my own hands?"

He was icy cold, his handsome face was as cold as ice that would not melt for thousands of years, his solemn brows were full of sternness, and his eyes were full of sharp blades, all aimed at her. Dislike and disdain, as if turning into substance and cutting on her skin, the knife saw blood.

Qing Dai didn't expect Yang Wei to be so disgusted with contact, knowing that she couldn't stay any longer, although she was unwilling, there was nothing she could do. She stood tremblingly, turned her head, and ran out stumbled while wiping the tears on her cheeks.

The life in the Summer Palace is much easier than Qingdai's life in the Hou's Mansion. She doesn't have to ask An to see people's faces, and she doesn't have to be made things difficult, she just needs to take care of Wei Yuan's daily life.

Wei Yuan lowered his head, looked at the girl who calmly put on the robe for him, moved his lips, and said in a low voice, "I'll take you to the banquet hosted by the Holy Spirit tonight, and you are uncomfortable.

" She glanced lightly at his stern face, seeming to catch a slight apology on it, and she replied obediently: "I understand, Lord Hou is doing this for my servant's sake."

Wei Yuan's lips parted and closed twice. She seemed to want to say something, but in the end she just said, "I'll be back as soon as possible."

"Your servant is waiting for Lord Marquis." She lowered her eyes, and her thick eyelashes left two faint lines on her milky white skin. The shadows, the slightly drooping eye tails outlined pitiful arcs under the lamp, Wei Yuan restrained the urge to reach out to touch them, stroked the corner of his robe, turned and walked out.

In the hall paved with jade and the walls made of gold bricks, the dancers danced barefoot with their thin waists swinging to the melody of silk and bamboo. The seductive face, bold and sexy dress, coupled with seductive dance steps, make the princes and ministers who are drinking and drinking can't take their eyes off.

And Yang Wei sat quietly under the throne, didn't give a glance to the hard-working dancers on the field, and after drinking a few glasses of wine, he asked the emperor above him to leave the table on the grounds that he was too drunk.

The emperor, who was in his forties, had already gotten used to the cold temper of his important minister. After glancing at him, he waved his hands to let him go.

Yang Wei brushed off the corner of his robe, and rejected several officials who enthusiastically toasted him, before getting up and leaving the banquet hall.

A cool breeze mixed with a lake breeze outside the hall blows away the alcohol smell on his body a little. Yang Wei raised his hand and rubbed his swollen forehead, followed the fresh lake breeze, and gradually put aside the noise behind him.

ps. Bitch Master. Yang. Steel Straight Man. Wei.