116 - 120

Chapter 116: Wedding (Part 1)

Qingdai was woken up early in the morning, bathed in fragrant soup and dressed up by the servant girl, and even had time to eat two dry pastries for breakfast.

Xi Niang saw that her complexion was delicate and fair, and there was hardly a trace of blemishes and pores, so she only applied a thin layer of face powder as a base, and then carefully traced a pair of caged eyebrows for her, and used cherry pink rouge to dazzle her cheeks , and finally let her take a sip of the bright red lip balm.

Qingdai raised her eyes and glanced at the girl in the brown lacquered mirror stand, her skin was smooth and creamy, her eyebrows were picturesque, her nose tip was small, her lips were painted vermilion, and her immature and tender beauty was full of elegance and gracefulness. Xi Niang also deliberately drew her eyeliner, making her slightly drooping affectionate eyes even more shy and timid, making people feel pity.

Even Tao Xiang, who gets along with her every day and has long been used to seeing her stunning face, is captured by the way she raises her eyes. There is only one thought in her heart: the girl is so beautiful, I am afraid that no man can resist her Just ask.

The bride, who was used to seeing fat and thin girls from various prefectures in Yanhuan in the capital, couldn't help being stunned. After recovering, she sincerely exclaimed: "My aunt has been a bride for half her life, and the bride who is going to marry doesn't say anything. There are thousands and hundreds, but the girl's appearance is really beautiful like no one in a million." She praised in her mouth, and did not delay the work in her hand, and neatly covered her heavy and complicated phoenix crown. .

The vermilion hijab covered her sight, and her sight immediately became bright red. Qing Dai's mood was a bit complicated, whether it was in ancient times or modern times, it was the first time for her to be married.

Sitting quietly in the house for a while, Qing Dai was led to Shou'an Courtyard. In the main hall, Mrs. Yu and Mrs. Yu were already dressed solemnly and sat on the chairs, waiting for their granddaughter to come and say goodbye.

When her daughter got married, her parents, Mrs. Yu and Mrs. Yu, were supposed to be there, but Qing Dai understood that they would not be able to leave in Hangzhou Mansion because of the previous incident. The old lady came to finish.

The girl was dressed in a bright red wedding dress, with a slim and exquisite figure, Yingying bowed down in front of her. Mrs. Yu was full of emotions, holding her tender hand, her words of advice were earnest, and her heart was full of love.

Recalling how well everyone in the Yu Mansion treated her, Qing Dai was also a little moved, and quietly wiped away the teardrops seeping from the corners of her eyes.

"The bridegroom is here to welcome the bride!"

Until the beating of gongs, drums, suona and joyful shouts came from outside, Mrs. Yu knew that the auspicious time had come, so she reluctantly let go of her hand.

Qing Dai gave a long salute to the elders before getting up, her eyes covered by the red hijab made her only see a small open space under her feet, and Xi Niang helped her walk out step by step.

Wei Yuan watched as the people from the Su residence took the Su away without saying a word, and sent Xiao Lin back to the Lin family, then returned to the house with a sullen face, changed into brand new clothes, and went to Dingwang's residence.

Nowadays it is customary for the groom's brother to accompany the groom to meet the bride. Jiang Shaojun's only brother is the Holy One, and now the clan's descendants are few and far between. Wei Yuan was Jiang Shaojun's childhood companion, so this task fell to him.