Feign Death

Wei Yuan has developed a habit for the past twenty years, Yu Maozheng got up and went to the martial arts arena to practice a set of boxing techniques.

But today, when he woke up from the familiar smell of the people around him and embraced her delicate and delicate body, he suddenly didn't want to wake up.

In the past, what his adjutant said was indeed true, beauty misleads people.

Wei Yuan smiled wryly in his heart, and felt that the person in his arms was rubbing against his arms, as if he had found a more comfortable place, and his little face flushed when he slept there.

He watched her rely on her movements like a cat, and her hard heart had already softened into a puddle of warm water. He reached out and stroked the red marks at the corners of her eyes. Her skin was so tender and smooth that even a little mark on it was very obvious. The girl moved her shoulders, and half of her naked shoulders were exposed to his eyes.

There were little red marks on the milky white skin, like red plums blooming in the snow, which made his eyes darken instantly.

Thinking of the lingering lingering last night and her unusual enthusiasm, he suddenly had an explanation. Wei Yuan smoothed her satin-black hair with his hands, his black eyes were dark, and he said in a low voice, "Is that all you want for a child?"

She was fast asleep, and the only response to him was the sound of even and long breathing.

Wei Yuan raised the corners of his lips and gave a low laugh, the movements of his hands were full of affection.

"As much as you want, I can give you as much as you want."

The man who just woke up had a mellow and sexy voice, with a rough feeling like sand grains, which made people's ears itchy.

Seeing that she was still sleeping soundly, Wei Yuan finally turned over, dressed neatly with gentle movements, took another look at her under the bed curtain, and went out with a satisfied and happy mood.

After his figure disappeared in Wenyun Garden, the girl lying obediently on the bed opened her eyes, those eyes were clear and energetic, without the confusion of just waking up.

Looking in the direction of the door, a trace of complexity flashed in her eyes, and she lay quietly for a while before getting up gently.

Qing Dai casually grabbed a coat that was hung over the bed and draped it over her shoulders, covering the traces of spring all over her body. After getting out of bed, she walked to the dressing table with embroidered shoes, opened one of the compartments, took out the last contraceptive pill, and swallowed it along with the herbal tea on the table.

After taking the medicine, Qing Dai turned on the system again and clicked on the system mall.

The latest column had a highlighted product. She put her finger on it, and the name and introduction of the product were displayed immediately.

Feign death.

Product introduction: A must-have item for sadomasochistic love!

Redemption points: 44

Her eyes no longer had the obedient admiration when she faced Wei Yuan, nor the glamor and boldness of last night, only a cold and indifferent look.

With a slight movement of her fingertips, she exchanged the product, and at the same time, a round dark brown pill appeared in her palm.

Qing Dai brought the pill close to the tip of her nose and sniffed it. She could only smell a strong smell of traditional Chinese medicine. She rubbed off a little powder with her nails, and it tasted like dark chocolate in her mouth.