Back To The Hou Mansion

Wei Yuan watched Sister-in-law Fan's performance silently, and then said: "In that case, I will redeem her again, and you go and get the deed of sale." Naturally, he didn't believe that Sister-in-law Fan didn't know anything about it, but this is a trifling matter. In a place where fish and dragons are mixed, rumors of right and wrong are most likely to spread, and it is not a wise choice to completely tear one's face. He squinted at Sister-in-law Fan, who answered repeatedly, and said threateningly

"Don't let me hear a single thing about this matter."

Sister-in-law Fan, who ordered the little girl to get Qingdai's body contract, nodded repeatedly, and was fighting for her own escape. Fortunately, the other party's next sentence made her fall into an ice cellar again.

"Did you insult her?" The

man's voice was very soft, but his expression was terrifyingly terrifying, his eagle eyes were bloodshot, and his aura of having fought among thousands of troops made Sister-in-law Fan break into a cold sweat.

"This..."

"Master Hou..." A grief-stricken female voice interrupted Sister-in-law Fan's words, and both of them looked at the girl who had been silent all this time. I could only pretend to be the person in front of me, "Your servant knows that after entering this place, your servant will no longer be innocent..." She choked up, looking at the tall and straight man, her eyes filled with tears. Affection and reluctance, a flash of determination flashed across her lily-like face, Wei Yuan panicked, and heard her say: "This servant will use a lowly life to protect the reputation of the Marquis and the Marquis!"

She After the words fell, he closed his eyes tightly and slammed into the thick pillar at the head of the bed.

Wei Yuan took a quick step forward and grabbed her arm, but her castration was too violent, her forehead still hit the pillar, and a cut was made on her smooth and full forehead. Wei Yuan looked at the girl in her arms whose face was even fairer due to the oozing blood, and her expression was complicated. Her strength was really determined to die, not just a show.

He sighed in a low voice, and said in a deep voice: "The reputation of me and the Hou's mansion cannot be protected by a little maid like you."

"My lord, my sister-in-law Fan swears to God, this girl has been so strong that she has resisted death since she entered the building, she is innocent. Besides, she has only been here for a day, and she hasn't had time to train her, how can she be allowed to pick up the guests. "Sister-in-law Fan finally interjected, swearing against heaven and earth, hating the two wives who sold Qingdai to her, and also realized that she must have been involved in the internal dispute. He was also glad to know that there were only a few people in Qingdai's room with Yang Wei last night, as long as he slammed the mouths of these people tightly, he would not be discovered by the King of Hades. If he found out, judging by his expression and his concern for this maid, he might really want to demolish her building.

Wei Yuan glanced at her, the shadows in his black eyes made it impossible to see the emotion, and it took him a while to say "huh" indifferently, so he knew it. When Qing Dai's deed of selling herself was brought, he took Qing Dai with her head bowed and silent back to the Hou Mansion.

Everyone in the Hou's mansion had already received the news of Wei Yuan's return to the mansion, and they had gathered in Mrs. Wei's Wanfu Courtyard to wait since early in the morning. Waiting for Wei Yuan.

But the person beside him was beyond everyone's expectation.

Su Shi was only surprised for a moment, then recovered her gentle and considerate smile, went forward to brush the dust off his clothes, as if she didn't see the girl standing beside him, and said softly: "Master Hou I have worked hard all the way, hot water is prepared in the yard, and I am waiting for Lord Hou to come back to take the wind and wash away the dust." Of course she knew about Qing Dai, but she was happy to let Mrs. Wei do it and watch from the sidelines, so she neither got involved nor Shot to block.

Seeing Qingdai again, Mrs. Wei's mood was not as calm as that of Su's, and the old lady was not the kind of person who could bear it, so she pointed at her and said angrily: "Why is she back again?!"

Wei Yuan said lightly Glancing at Mrs. Wei, she turned her head and said in a low voice to the girl who was half a step behind him: "You go back first."

Qing Dai bowed to everyone expressionlessly, facing the gazes of all kinds of people, she straightened her back walked away.

Mrs. Xiao Lin, who was supporting Mrs. Wei, looked at the back of the young girl in emerald green clothes like tender willows, and almost pinched her nails into Mrs. Wei's flesh. The corners of her lips trembled a few times, and finally restrained herself Grim expression. When she came to her senses, she had returned to the main hall of Wanfu Yuan, and only Wei Yuan, Mrs. Wei and her were left in the room.

Wei Yuan sat on the grand teacher's chair, without saying a word, just staring at Mrs. Wei with deep eyes, until Mrs. Wei felt a little guilty, and shouted loudly: "Why are you looking at me like this! The dignified old lady of the Houfu, I Don't even have the right to betray a servant?!"

"What mistake did she make to be betrayed?" Wei Yuan ignored Mrs. Wei's excitement, and just asked lightly.

Mrs. Wei faltered for a while, and said ambiguously: "She is spoiled and disrespectful to the master!"

Wei Yuan saw what Mrs. Wei was dodging and didn't understand, thinking of the girl's unbelievable surprise when she saw him again. With stagnant eyes and the blooming blood lotus on his forehead, he shouted in a deep voice: "She is my savior after all, and being sold to that dirty place like this, wouldn't it make the people in the house chill? !"

"What's for sale..." Mrs. Wei was stunned for a moment, and blurted out, halfway through speaking, she suddenly realized that she tightly clenched Xiao Lin's hand on her arm. Xiao Lin's heart was beating violently one after another, almost jumping out of her chest, she could only firmly hold Mrs. Wei's well-maintained hand, and with the other hand pinched her thigh with a mark.

Madam Wei squirmed her lower lip, and finally swallowed the rebuttal, as a tacit acquiescence that she instigated this matter. Xiao Lin secretly let out a long breath of relief, only to feel that his back was covered with cold sweat and his legs were already limp.

"...As a mother, I am also afraid that she will coerce you, and that you will be restrained by her. You don't know how greedy a villain is in his early years." Mrs. Wei raised her wrinkled face with a full face. It is a loving mother's love for her son, "Mother is also for your own good, your father left early... Mother has worked so hard to look forward to you growing up, and seeing you step by step today, she understands your difficulties, so she is the only one who understands how difficult it is for you. I'm afraid you'll take a wrong step..." Mrs. Wei spent half her life in the inner house, and she was quick-witted at the critical moment. When she said these words, she brought up the dead old Marquis. Fang Fang and the middle-aged widowed old mother are arguing about selling a servant.

Wei Yuan was silent for a long time, stood up from the chair, turned around, and said in a concentrated voice: "The affairs of the inner house are temporarily taken care of by Mother Wei, and the people in the house need to notify me in advance of major events such as sales." This sentence concealed the meaning of "the next one is not an example", and he strode out of the Wanfuyuan.

Xiao Lin stared at him obsessively, the thick blackness in his eyes almost turned into substance and dripped to the ground.