Ecstasy

Layers of soft gauze tents cover the spring scenery inside, but they can't stop the panting and crying that make people blush and heartbeat.

Wei Yuan's naked and muscular body was pressed against the girl in disheveled clothes below him. His big rough palms followed her clothes that had been pulled to her waist, and rubbed those two balls of dense nipples, which were small and upright. Just the right size for him to grasp. Feeling the palm being held up by two hard protrusions, he leaned over and kissed her softly whispering little mouth.

The belt was pulled away by him, the skirt and panties on the lower body were torn off by his fingers, Qing Dai raised her hips cooperatively so that he could peel off her shirt more smoothly.

The girl's legs are thin and white and well-proportioned, and the pubic hair on the white flowers between the legs is sparse, so that people can clearly see the two shy petals. This place seems to have less pubic hair than when I saw it last time, a thought flashed through Wei Yuan's mind, and he quickly stretched out his fingers to touch her tightly closed flower account.

"Hmm..." Unexpectedly, he just touched it in front of the door, and the girl under him immediately moaned sensitively, and his fingertips also felt a little wet.

On weekdays, Wu Qiang used his thick calloused rough fingers to push the petals, and repeatedly slid back and forth between the small flower nucleus and the hole opening, and the flower fluid soaked his slender fingers after a while. He suddenly pressed in heavily with his thick knuckles, and her fingers on his thick shoulders tightened suddenly, making a soft nasal sound.

His finger pulled back, and a knuckle was inserted, the front of the pink hole sucked his finger tightly, as if being sucked by several suckers at the same time, Wei Yuan's throat tightened, and he looked up at her.

The girl's delicate face was dyed slightly red, like a gorgeous peony, and the tails of her drooping eyes glistened with water. She glanced at him and then drooped shyly, which was alluring.

She was even more sensitive than last time, under the shallow thrust of his fingers, the flower juice flowed out, and the small mouth on the top could not restrain a soft moan.

"You're very sensitive." The man's voice was usually thick and hoarse, and the Adam's apple rolling in front of her eyes unintentionally brought out a sense of sexiness.

Qing Dai bit her lip, she was also surprised by the different reaction of this body from before, but she didn't have time to think deeply at this time.

Wei Yuan, as a general who became famous at a young age and has been fighting abroad all year round, naturally has a good figure that scholars can't match, with thick and broad shoulders, strong and tight chest muscles, neat eight-pack abdominal muscles, and well-developed and powerful limbs.

At this moment, Qing Dai raised a pair of beautiful legs and wrapped them around the man's dog's waist, rubbed the softest and smoothest skin on the inside of her thighs against the mermaid line on his side waist, put her hands on his thick arms, raised her body slightly to let the The breasts held in his palm fit his palm even better, and he whispered in his ear: "I miss you so much." The

girl's sweet breath gently sprinkled on his ears, Wei Wei Yuan's lower abdomen tightened, and he pulled his fingers out of her dripping pussy, and pressed the penis that could not wait to stand up against the mouth of her pussy.

The thing that was touching the center of her leg was as thick as his. The body of the stick surrounded by blue veins was swollen to purple-black, and the front end of the huge glans had spit out wet ejaculation. Qing Dai had watched Wei Yuan's erotic sex twice, so she had seen his proud thing, but she was still a little scared when it hit her own leg.