Artificial

Wei Yuan returned to the room with a gloomy face, and saw the girl lying on the bed following him closely with black eyes, and suddenly asked: "Master Hou, is the child... gone?" Dare to look at her clear deer-like eyes that depend on him wholeheartedly, so he can only step forward to her bedside, hold her cool little hand, and want to say something, but feel that his throat is so dry that he can't even say a word. Squeeze out of throat.

It's just that she wants to know this matter after all, instead of learning it from other people, it's better to let him talk about it.

Wei Yuan seemed to have had a handful of Coptidis forcefully stuffed in his mouth. He was miserable, and said in a hoarse voice, "You are still young, take good care of yourself, and there will always be children." After

he finished speaking, he saw her big and The bright apricot core eyes suddenly lost focus, and then crystal clear pearl-like teardrops slid down like broken threads.

She cried very quietly, there was no sound at all, only the slight sound of tears falling on the pillow towel from time to time, but it made people feel more distressed for no reason. Wei Yuan's heart seemed to be tightly clenched by a big hand, and he was so sad that he couldn't breathe. When he met her eyes filled with sadness and pain, he wished he could bear all this for her, but he could only hug her as hard as he could, clumsily Consolingly, he said: "The imperial doctor said that you are in good health. After a period of careful treatment, you will be able to conceive again."

The girl leaning in his arms just shook her head, her disheveled hair wiped the tears on her face, making her look even more pitiful Helpless, "No, that's not this one anymore... It's because the servant didn't protect him well..." she murmured.

Wei Yuan couldn't see her like this, and his heart ached even more, but he didn't know what else to say, so he could only hold her tighter in silence.

After learning about the existence of the child within a month, he suddenly disappeared. The couple hugged each other tightly, and the room was lonely.

"Master Hou, the medicine prescribed by Doctor Gao is ready." Half a stick's words outside the door broke the silent grief, and the strong smell of medicine wafted in through the half-open door.

"Bring it in."

A bowl of dark concoction was placed in a white porcelain bowl with a plum pattern, and half a branch was brought in on a red lacquered and gold tray.

"Girl, I'm taking the medicine." Banzhi put the tray on the small table beside the bed, helped Qingdai up and half leaned on the bed, and put a soft support for her lower back, then picked up the bowl of medicine to feed her.

The weak girl who was supported to barely sit up stared at the thick bowl of medicine, and asked softly: "Drink this, and the child will be gone completely?" Banzhi didn't

know how to answer, so he had to avoid the seriousness and said lightly: "Girl, This medicine has the effect of conditioning the body."

"Don't deceive me, I know that if I drink this medicine, my child will be gone, so I won't drink it!" She seemed to have forgotten that Wei Yuan was still in the room, and even the maidservant claimed to be a slave. Forget it, staring at the bowl of soup and medicine with a full face, playing a small temper like a real girl.

"I'll do it." Ban Zhizheng didn't know what to do when the man standing next to her suddenly spoke out and took the bowl of warm soup from her hand.

He sat down on the edge of her bed, scooped up a spoonful of concoction, and brought it to her lips. It could be seen that he was very unskilled in serving people, and he knew it was the first time at a guess.