101 - 105

Chapter 101: In the Autumn Mansion

"My lord, we have searched Hangzhou Mansion and the eight surrounding cities and counties one by one, and there is no boy with such a description." Jin Yiwei, who was dressed in a black flying fish suit, knelt on one knee in the hall, suppressing the panic in his heart.

Qiu Mingliang's hand holding the Hu brush suddenly tightened, his knuckles were green and white, and the veins on the back of his hand were also violent. He suddenly smashed the pen in his hand, and the ink-stained tip of the pen instantly formed a lifelike portrait on the table. There was a heavy ink mark on it.

It was a young man with delicate eyebrows and eyes, with a clear and serious demeanor, and the outline of each stroke made the boy on the paper come to life.

"Continue to search north." He gave the instruction word by word, and watched his subordinate back away, he gritted his back teeth hard.

Losing his identity clues, trying to find someone with a portrait is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Even Jin Yiwei, who has eyes and ears all over the Zhou Dynasty, has no way to start.

The young man's brows and eyes were no longer concealed by gentleness, they were cruel and dangerous, but when he remembered the boy, he couldn't help but turn into a helpless and indulgent smile, which made his face a bit weird.

It was at this time that Mo Shu knocked on the door to ask for instructions, and after the person inside spoke, he accidentally caught sight of his expression before he could retract it, and his eyelids twitched uncontrollably in fear.

"Eldest young master, the old lady invites you to go to the study outside." He restrained his fear of him, bowed and said.

Qiu Mingliang was silent for a moment, and picked up the pen holder of Hubi with one finger, and the Hubi fell into the pen washing pool accurately. He also straightened his clothes and got up, and said lightly: "Got it."

He walked all the way out of Wenzhuju , walked through the mansion, and went to the study outside.

When the servants on the road met him, they all backed away and saluted tremblingly, not even daring to raise their heads, and he didn't take it seriously, with a frivolous smile on his face all the time, and walked into the outer study.

In the tea room in the side room, there was no servant to serve him. An old man with a serious face was sitting on the master chair, and the hand holding the teapot paused when he saw the person coming.

Qiu Mingliang frowned, and saluted as a junior like a well-educated son of a family, "Grandson has met grandfather."

The old man Qiu didn't let him stand up or sit down, and looked straight at him with majestic and heavy eyes. Although the old man had been away from the court for many years, the coercion of one of the former nine ministers and a senior official of the fourth rank did not decrease at all.

Under the straightforward scrutiny of the elder, Qiu Mingliang kept his brows and eyes motionless, still smiling gently.

"You took the girl from the Yu family to the capital." The old man Qiu stared at him and stated a fact.

"Back to grandfather, yes." He nodded slightly, like a junior obediently listening to his elders.

"What do you want to do again?" The old man Qiu was not deceived by his appearance at all, he taught him when he was young, and he can almost be said to be the person who understands him best in the entire Qiu manor. He had witnessed with his own eyes what he did to Yu's servant girl who directly killed his aunt, or in other words, the entire Qiu Mansion had seen that bloody and cruel scene, so that ten years later, the people in the mansion still let him Immersed in the haze he has created, I am terrified of him. Therefore, regarding the fact that he personally went to Hangzhou to pick up Yu's niece and cared for her, the first one who didn't believe that he was sincere was old Mrs. Qiu.