141 - 145

Chapter 141: Living in the same room (Part 1)

At the moment of Haishi, the gatekeeper of the Chuhua Gate of Nanling Courtyard yawned and released the keys on time, and everyone in the courtyard also waited on the master to prepare for the rest.

Only Nanny Zhang, who just entered the mansion today, frowned, looked at Princess Ding who was taking off her hairpin and earrings, and asked, "It's such an hour, isn't your lord going back to bed to rest?

" As soon as the words came out, all the people serving in the house froze, holding their breath with aspirations.

Except for the night of the bridal chamber, the prince never stepped into the Nanling Courtyard after nightfall, let alone stayed here. Although the concubine would let people wait until the hour of Hai to lock her locks, without exception, she would not be able to wait for the prince overnight. Those of them who served the concubine were already used to it. Now the mother Zhang sent by the empress dowager actually picked it out, and the maids couldn't help secretly looking at the girl with mild eyebrows and eyes under the lamp.

The girl seemed to be taken aback by the question, and then smiled a little forcedly, trying to describe, "The prince's government affairs are complicated, if there are many things, he will sleep in the study."

Zhang Momo stared at the corners of her pursed lips for a long time . , pretending not to notice her uneasiness, and said sternly: "Where is there a bedroom in the study that is safe to rest in? The princess should advise the prince to pay attention to his body, rest on time, and not to be overworked."

"This..." The girl looked very Embarrassed, she even stood up from the dressing table, unable to refute Nanny Zhang's good intentions, she stopped talking for a while.

"The concubine is virtuous and understands the general situation. In such a situation, it is appropriate to persuade the prince." Zhang Nai still had a straight face, picked up the jade hairpin that she had removed from the dressing table, put it back into her bun, and took the cloak Wrapped around her shoulders, he squeezed her shoulders with both hands.

The hour of the day has passed, but the lights in the study room are still bright, with a faint yellow light shining through the thin window paper, faintly printing the shadows of the people at the desk.

After seeing Nanny Zhang following the girl, Jiang Shaojun understood why she, who never came to disturb him after nightfall, came before nightfall.

The girl's expression was a bit cramped, and under his cold and dark eyes, her slender fingertips were twisting back and forth in front of her lower abdomen, and she said eagerly, "My lord, it's getting late, let's go to rest earlier."

After her words fell, Zhang Nai, who had been staring at her closely behind her, showed a slightly satisfied expression.

"Understood, I have my own measure, and I will rest in the study later." He said lightly.

The girl didn't know what to say, she looked at Zhang Nanny for help.

Nanny Zhang lowered her eyes, and said slowly: "The study in the front yard is cold, and the servants who serve are all rough-handed servants. The prince should go back to the backyard to rest. If the empress dowager knows that the prince doesn't care about her My body, I'm afraid I'm going to feel bad about it."

Jiang Shaojun's eyes suddenly turned cold, and his voice, like jade and stone hitting each other, also lowered, revealing a sense of austerity, pressing on Zhang Nanny, "Even if you are the queen mother He is not qualified to dictate to a lonely person."

Madam Zhang was fearless under his oppressive gaze, with a serious face, and she opened her mouth to say more, but was interrupted by a sweet female voice.