Cheng Yang Wei

The four words "Prime Minister of Abstinence" made Qingdai think of Yang Wei, the right prime minister who caused a storm in the back house of the Hou Mansion because of the butterfly effect.

Thanks to the actions of Mrs. Su and Mrs. Su, the most popular rumor among the servants of the Hou Mansion during that time was about Yang Wei. It is said that Yang Wei is handsomer and more beautiful than Pan An, and he is in power at a young age. There is only one year old mother in the family, and no other brothers and sisters. With that handsome face that is one of the best in Beijing, Yang Wei can become the wishful husband of so many young girls, not to mention that he has become powerful just after passing.

However, since Yang Wei stepped into the officialdom in high school when he was a weak crown, there are countless people who want to discuss marriage with him. As his official position rises higher and higher, the family status of these people gradually rises. He once intended to marry the princess to him.

But, without exception, they were all rejected by Yang Wei.

A man with power, power and wealth, has kept himself so clean for so many years that it is unimaginable. There are no wives and concubines around him, and there is not even a single female mosquito. In addition, he has always been honest with women and never looked directly at them, and rumors have gradually spread in Beijing that Yang Wei is as good as his name, and he is really not good.

Yang Wei has gradually become the sad man whom almost all the girls in spring and slim young women in Beijing sigh with regret.

At that time, there were two prime ministers on the left and right, and Zuo Cheng was over sixty years old, coupled with Yang Wei's rumors, Qing Dai was almost sure that the object of this task was the famous You Cheng Yang Wei.

The prime minister's first small task seemed quite simple, but how could she meet this high-ranking prime minister as a servant girl in the Hou's mansion? And does the "Oiran" in the task name mean to let her approach him as a prostitute?

Qing Dai's head hurts from thinking about it, but she can't think of a way out. Anyway, after completing Wei Yuan's third small task, she still has 83 days left, which is considered ample.

She tapped her finger lightly in front of her, and brought up the system mall. This time, not only the tasks changed, but even the items in the mall were updated.

After using "Beauty to Save Heroes", Qingdai has an unusual trust in the things in the system mall, and when she finds that there are new products in the mall, she immediately checks them with great interest.

The extra product is called "Messenger Bee". The picture on the product looks like a small bee. It is described in the product introduction:

"The voice of the Messenger Bee within a radius of three feet is in your ears. Small in size, imitative in shape, necessary for information collection and eavesdropping plots!"

She didn't have any ambitions to eavesdrop on plots, but she was in the Hou's mansion and couldn't go out, and she urgently needed a tool that could communicate with the outside world. The bee product made her very excited. The exchange points are only 15 points, and now she has accumulated 125 points, Qing Dai just hesitated and clicked the exchange button.

The moment she lifted her finger, a realistic bee and a pair of earrings appeared in her palm. The bee that suddenly appeared in the palm of her hand startled her first, and then she realized that this was the messenger bee she exchanged for. She brought the bee closer to her eyes and studied it carefully. From the naked eye, she couldn't tell the difference from the real bee at all. It was indeed produced by the system.