Moaning In The Face Wall

"My lord? What's the matter?"

Yang Wei's voice was probably louder, and a cautious question came from outside the door.

"It's nothing!" Yang Wei frowned enough to kill a fly, and the impatience in his tone almost overflowed.

His swearing voice just now was quite loud, and Jin Yan who was standing outside the door could hear him clearly. He glanced at Mrs. Yang's senior steward Chen who was already standing beside him. Remembering Mrs. Yang's words that were half a threat and half an order, Jin Yan gritted his teeth and said loudly, "My lord, you are going to break this place tonight!"

"What are you talking about!"

As soon as he landed, Yang Wei suppressed countless anger, and his low and gnashing voice came from inside the door.

"My lord, if you don't like the one inside, you can change it. But no matter what, you can't escape tonight..." The words that threatened the master were trembling, but thinking about it fell on Mrs. Yang. He was pregnant with his pregnant daughter-in-law in his hand, and he became more courageous , "If you don't follow, you won't be able to leave this room at dawn.

"

The meaning of warning made Jinyan tremble in fear, but the look in Chen Guanshi's eyes made him cry instantly, and exaggerated sadly: "My lord, you just follow, if you follow, you won't lose a piece of meat." , but if you don't follow... the young, the young, you will never see the young daughter-in-law again..."

Yang Wei was so angry that the young man outside the door never obeyed the argument, but only took the pregnant woman It was my mother who made the threat. Yang Wei could only restrain the urge to kick the door open, turned around and went back to the coffee table and sat down again.

Before he could sit still, a sweet and soft moan sounded from the corner of the room.

"Uh-ah..."

Yang Wei was so frightened that he almost fell off the stool, managed to stabilize his body, and stared at the girl standing upright in the corner with a face full of shock, "What are you doing?!

" Since Mr. Yang doesn't want to follow, this will make the people outside the door think that you have already followed." The girl didn't turn around, but turned her face halfway, revealing a small half of her clean and jade-like face to answer his question.

"How can you make such an offensive voice..." Yang Wei recovered from the initial shock, and turned into that rigid old pedant again, and sternly reprimanded him.

Before Yang Wei finished speaking, he listened attentively to the words of the wall outside the door and encouraged him: "Yes, my lord, that's it!"

Yang Wei's expression was instantly depressed as if he had swallowed a fly, and the moan from the corner of the wall sounded again. up.

The high and low sweet female voice is soft but not artificial, the voice seems to be a little painful, but also has an irresistible and irresistible sweetness and tenderness, which makes people's hearts itchy.

The Jinyan outside the door had already made his blood boil, but Yang Wei, who was facing the groan inside the door, was expressionless, with a solemn expression as if he was listening to a Buddhist scripture. He didn't reprimand her again, which was regarded as acquiescing to her behavior, but just kept a low voice. "Just face the wall like this, don't move."

Qing Dai rolled her eyes toward the corner of the wall, and then chanted with emotion.

Just like this, Yang Wei took out a copy of "Book of Rites" from his arms in the boudoir of the brothel, and sat there all night. And Qing Dai, who was thrown into the corner by him mercilessly, moaned intermittently against the cold and incomprehensible corner all night. By the dawn of day, her throat was so dry that she couldn't make a sound.

A few hours ago, Qing Dai who had just been sold to the brothel would never have imagined that she spent the night in the brothel moaning coquettishly to the cold wall.

When the first ray of morning light shines on the gold-filled cave, Yang Wei stands up suddenly, throws the cold teacup on the table, puts the book in his pocket, and does not even look at the performance. The girl who was in the one-man show took one look, raised her leg and kicked the door out.

Qing Dai rubbed her sore legs, feet and waist, voices were getting farther and farther away.

"My lord, you are really amazing! You haven't stopped all night, I am so impressed! Do you have any secrets..."

"Shut up."

The old man didn't even thank her for helping him out No, Qing Dai couldn't help rolling her eyes again looking at his back, and after clicking on the system panel, the eyes instantly turned into ecstasy.

Yang Wei's first small task has been completed!

Probably that old antique never spent a whole night with a woman, Qing Dai rolled her eyes just now while thinking, and then took a look at the number of days and points after receiving the task reward. There are 134 days left, and 160 points have been accumulated.

This made Qingdai very excited, and even the tiredness of a sleepless night was swept away. Compared with the remaining days that were much richer before, the pressure of being threatened by the countdown to death was slightly less.

After the excitement of completing the task, Qing Dai calmed down, and released the messenger bee to inquire about the situation in Yingchun Building. Yang Wei probably won't come here again in a short time, she will escape here before tonight.

The messenger bee came back from the building, and she probably understood the distribution of the guards in the building. She was sitting by the bed silently thinking about the plan, when she heard a commotion outside the door.

Qing Dai froze for a moment, she seemed to hear a familiar voice.

"Master, my lord, all the girls here come through regular channels, the one who came yesterday is the only one, I'm afraid there is no one you are looking for..."

Sister-in-law Fan's voice outside the door gradually became clearer, and then her door was kicked open by a strong force. The man outside the door was travel-stained, dressed in a black suit, and his angular handsome face was full of gloomy, sharp black. The moment he saw the girl in the room, his eyes shrank instantly. The process of suppressing the bandits was smoother than he had expected, so he returned to Beijing earlier than originally planned, but just in the middle of the way, he received a letter from Wei Yong in the Hou's residence. The moment he saw the contents of the letter clearly, all complicated feelings for her were left behind by him, and he was only thinking of saving her, so he hurried back to the capital immediately, entered the city gate without even entering the gate of the mansion, and went straight to the Yingchun Tower .

"Master Hou..." After meeting his moist eyes, she was first surprised and then uncontrollably happy, and then her eye circles slowly turned red, and tears slid down her pale cheeks, moistening her thin skin. placket. Like pear blossoms with rain, crabapple flowers falling, crying so much that even a woman like Sister-in-law Fan feels distressed.

"How can a servant of my Hou's mansion be in this building?" Wei Yuan turned his head and asked, looking at Sister-in-law Fan word by word.

Sister-in-law Fan felt cold under his stern gaze, she complained secretly, she hated the two women of the Hou's mansion who sold Qingdai to her, and all the servants who can be sold to this kind of place are all by the master. Disgusted to the extreme, there is no turning back. She has also done a lot of business in this business, but who would have thought that the boat capsized in the gutter this time, and the master really found it for a little maid who had already been sold.

Sister-in-law Fan rolled her eyes, patted her thigh and howled, "Oh, when those two wives gave this girl to me back then, they didn't even mention that it was from your lord's house. It 's a hard lie!"