The First Side Of The World

The woman in the mirror has a delicate and small melon-seeded face the size of a palm, her eyebrows seem to be frowning but not frowning. The most outstanding thing is her pair of affectionate eyes that are either happy or angry, with the tails of the eyes drooping slightly. No one with a hard heart could refuse her request.

is this her

Qingdai touched her face hesitantly. The last time she looked in the mirror, she was still facing the unclear bronze mirror in her room in the Hou Mansion. Although the facial features and face shape were not far from the present, the current facial features were even more More delicate, the skin is more fair and delicate.

As for the changes in the middle, she completed a task, gained a lot of experience points, and the system was upgraded. Could this bring about changes in appearance?

"Girl, the servant girl is putting on makeup for you."

The voice of the servant girl named Ling Dan brought Qing Dai back to her senses, and she immediately put her hands down. Now is not the time to delve into this matter, the most urgent thing is the first time with Prime Minister Yang. Meet and make a good impression.

Ling Dan first applied a layer of balm with a faint scent of sweet-scented osmanthus on her face, and found that her complexion was translucent, fair and delicate, so she only applied a thin layer of powder and put on a light makeup on her.

After Ling Dan finished working on her face, Qing Dai looked at the softness and beauty in the mirror, and seeing the pitiful girl, I couldn't help secretly admiring Ling Dan's craftsmanship.

At this time, Ling Lan also tied a loose bun for her, and inserted a silver hairpin with exquisite workmanship. A few tassels hung from the tail of the hairpin, which complemented the silver chain earrings on her earlobe, adding a little extra Very charming.

After tossing around for a while, the sky was already completely dark, and the building was full of noise, with the melodious sounds of singing, dancing, silk and bamboo, occasionally mixed with the coquettish moans of women and the laughter of male guests.

Qing Dai nervously clenched her sleeves and sat on the stool, feeling that the days were like years, and the two maids were staring at her in the room, she could do nothing but wait silently.

About half an hour later, she keenly caught the sound of chaotic footsteps coming from far and near outside the door, followed by the voice of Jingyan that she had seen in the afternoon.

"My lord, you've drunk too much, take a rest here."

Then came a strange male voice, his voice was as cold as ice, and his tone was very firm: "No...go back to the house!"

Jin Yan seemed to have completely ignored his words , There was a knock on the door, and the two servant girls who had been guarding the door hurriedly opened the door. Qing Dai raised her head, and immediately met the man who was being helped to enter the door.

The man was dressed in a crimson official robe, tall and slender, with a handsome face, sword eyebrows and eyes, a straight nose and thin lips, everything was just right, as if carefully carved by the heavens. It's just that his handsome eyebrows are deeply frowned, and the icy look between his eyebrows and eyes keeps people away from thousands of miles away. His handsome face is as cold as if stained with frost and snow. A little more sense of abstinence.

At this time, his dark eyes seemed to be a little misty, and his lips were tightly pursed. After seeing her, his brows frowned into a word "Chuan", and he was about to go out immediately. Qing Dai even caught a trace of boredom between his brows and eyes.