Su's Situation (Part 1)

A few days after Li Liang came to visit her, Qingdai's days of recuperation were very peaceful, so quiet that she was inexplicably uneasy.

It seems that the promise Wei Yuan made to her is about to be used, although the timing is not very good, there is a suspicion of begging for favor. But these days are too peaceful, neither Mrs. Su, Mrs. Wei nor Mrs. Xiao Lin have taken any action against her, there is always a sign of a storm coming.

Having made up her mind to seek Wei Yuan's grace today, Qing Dai put on her embroidered shoes and walked out of her room in small steps, trying to walk a few steps in the yard. Although her wound is now scabbing, if the movement is a little bigger, the wound will still be torn apart and bleed again. She wanted to wait until the wound was completely healed before acting, but now she couldn't wait.

"Miss Qingdai," as soon as she walked out of the room, she saw a maidservant with an oval face hurrying towards her. As soon as she saw her, she said, "Li Liang was injured during the training in the house. Mother Wei is now temporarily placing him in the house." In the inverted room on the west side, I sent a maidservant to inform Miss Qingdai."

Qingdai recognized that this was Zizhu, another servant girl who was serving by Mama Wei's side, and after listening to her words, the feeling of uneasiness in her heart became stronger, and her expression grew stronger. After thanking her anxiously, she rushed towards the inverted room.

The inverted room on the west side is a short distance from the study room. Qingdai arrived after walking for about two quarters of an hour, but she realized something was wrong when she walked into the row of inverted rooms. The little maid who was bouncing around, that row of rooms was quite quiet.

Qing Dai bit her lip, walked quickly towards the little maid, and stuffed a pack of caramel in her hand before she could react, trying to make her expression look gentle, "Little girl, I have a question for you today. No one has been here before?" Cleaning

the remote house is a poor job, the little maid saw the caramel wrapped in oil paper, swallowed, shook her head, and replied crisply: " No one has been here today except you." I was

fooled!

Qing Dai turned and ran, ignoring the pain from the wound on her shoulder, and walked through the courtyards of the Hou Mansion with flowers and willows all the way.

who is it? Su? Kobayashi? Is the target her or Li Liang?

When Qingdai ran to the door of the study yard with a pale complexion, she found two women with big arms and round waists guarding her door, and when she saw her, she let out a loud voice inside.

It's from the Su family.

The moment she saw the two women, Qing Dai recognized them.

She tried hard to calm her breathing, straightened her messy and wrinkled clothes, and walked towards her own room step by step.

The door of the room was ajar, and was pushed away before she reached the door, Chen Xiang glanced at her, and said to the room: "Ma'am, she is here."

Qing Dai raised her head and met her under the steps. There was no other emotion in those eyes of the woman who looked down at her condescendingly, and looked at her like a weight and tool.

"Ma'am." This kind of gaze made people uncomfortable, not to mention what the person in front of him might have done to Li Liang, but Qing Dai still bowed to her in a polite manner, without even asking her why she appeared here.

Su Shi glanced at Mama Huang beside her, and Mama Huang understood, stepped forward and shouted: "You whore, hurry up and kneel down!"

Qing Dai didn't move, she stood there with her eyes downcast, her voice was cold, "Slave maid I don't understand what mother means, what mistake did this servant do?" The hat of an adulteress must never be placed on the head of a housewife.

"You lowly maidservant still doesn't admit it? Give your own house to your brothers Li Liang and Cuihong as a place to commit adultery, do you deserve the kindness that Lord Hou has shown you?!"

Adultery... Li Liang and Cuihong...

Huang's mother turned sideways at the right time, allowing her to see the scene in her house. A man was tied up with ropes and thrown on the ground with a kerchief in his mouth. His eyes were full of fear and confusion. It was her brother Li Liang. On the far side of the room, lying on her bed was naked and unconscious. emerald red.

"Li Liang and Cui Hong will never do such a thing, I hope Madam will find out." Qing Dai's mind raced, this is definitely a trap set against her, what is Su's purpose? If she was to fall out of favor in front of Wei Yuan, she should have singled out such a scandal in front of Wei Yuan, but she chose such a time when Wei Yuan was out of the house.

"Whether you will do it or not is something you can't just say. Now that the evidence is convincing, do you still want to excuse yourself?!" Mama Huang snarled and winked at the two thick women outside the door. , the two women stepped forward, held Qing Dai's shoulders with their thick hands, and forced her to kneel on the ground.

Su stepped up to the only stool in her room, and looked at it with some distaste. Chen Xiang immediately took a piece of handkerchief and put it on it, and then she sat down Shi Shiran, kneeling in front of her with squinting eyes The young girl said lightly: "Li Liang and the servant girl are adulterous, and Qing Dai helps the tyrant to abuse them. Mama Huang, according to the rules of the family, how should I deal with them?" "

Mrs. Hui, Li Liang and Cui Hong were killed in public, and Qing Dai sold them."

Her mother's voice was like boulders hitting Qing Dai dizzily, especially the word "stick dead", she must not let Li Liang die!

"Ma'am! This servant wants to know the whole story, how did Madam know this, and why did you come here?" She couldn't move away from the two wives who were holding her arms, so she could only lift her face and straighten her eyes. Staring intently at Su's superior. Now that Li Liang's life is almost gone, and she doesn't need to be cautious and put on a show, everyone around the Su family will be severely offended by her.

"What is your identity, what is your wife's identity, how dare a lowly servant girl question your wife!" Mother Huang stepped forward and shouted.

"The servant just wants to know the truth like a ghost!"

Being stared at by those clear black eyes, Su felt a little uncomfortable, and impatiently continued to argue with an object-like servant girl, winking at Mama Huang. Even if Qing Dai sees that all of this today is her means, so what, even if the contract of selling herself is not in her hands as a maid, she, the mistress of the Hou Mansion, can still control her in her own hands.

"No matter what the truth is, it is the truth." Mama Huang's stern eyes were fixed on the girl who was kneeling on the ground, and she suddenly lowered her voice, "If you keep shouting loudly, everyone will know Li Liang will not be able to escape the fate of being shot by the rod, but—" She elongated her voice, observing her expression without blinking, "If you are willing to work for Madam, this matter will not be accepted Master knows, keep Li Liang's character..."

Huang's mother hadn't finished her sentence when she was interrupted by the flustered voice of the mother-in-law who was guarding the door.

"Waiting... Lord Hou!"