221 - 225

Chapter 221: Disaster water

Although she had expected it, when she saw such a scene with her own eyes, Qing Dai couldn't help but raise her hand to cover her heart.

Seeing that her complexion was pale, Tao Xiang hurriedly dragged her back a step, turned her head to the guards and said anxiously: "Hurry up and drive away these troublemakers!"

Qing Dai raised her hand to stop those who were about to drive out the refugees. The guard said slowly, "It's been settled properly."

After she finished speaking, she glanced at the refugees who were still rambunctious for the last time, turned around and walked back.

Tao Xiang hurriedly stepped forward to support her, and said indignantly: "It's just some ignorant and foolish people who can't tell right from wrong. After hearing some rumors, they come to play wild in front of the princess. Don't pay too much attention to the princess."

"Everyone cares about women ." Harsh, poor people who suddenly lost their homes are used to bullying the weak and afraid of the strong." Qing Dai looked at the lanterns emitting soft candlelight under the eaves and said softly.

"That's right, they don't dare to face the strong soldiers, the majestic regent and Lord Zhenbei, they know how to bully the Princess Rushan!" Tao Xiang was so angry that her cheeks bulged.

Qingdai is silent, she understands the truth. It's just that "I didn't kill Boren, but Boren died because of me", she felt a little depressed.

Back in the bedroom, before the auspicious time came, Qing Dai sat down on the edge of the bed with her brows locked, but suddenly found an unusual place.

She squeezed her palms and sent Tao Xiang out first. When she was alone in the room, she raised her eyes and stared at a small button in the lower left corner of her field of vision.

That is the display button of the system. It is usually gray and has never changed, but now it lights up orange.

Since completing the task of "Wife is going to court", the system has been in the state of "upgrading" and has not changed.

Qing Dai clenched her palms nervously, a strong premonition seized her heart—maybe she would be able to see the secret of this mysterious system soon.

Or maybe it will issue some other tasks to make her situation worse.

She slowly closed her eyes, slowly raised her finger, and pressed the shining button.

A salute like fireworks exploded in her ears, and she opened her eyes in fright, but in front of her was not the system interface she was familiar with, but clouds of white smoke.

Qing Dai immediately stood up from the bed, took two steps back and picked up the scissors placed in the embroidery shed, looking vigilantly at the fog in the center of the room.

Amidst her uncertainty, the mist gradually dissipated, and a human figure loomed, followed by a man's voice like a bell.

"Congratulations, you have completed the hidden mission - 'The Enchanting Waters Jue the World'"

The moment his voice fell, the fog around him cleared away, and he was completely revealed in front of Qingdai.

This is a very handsome young man with a high nose and deep eyes, dark blue pupils that are deep and evil, his long hair is combed into braids and hangs behind his head, and he is dressed in an exotic moon white robe. before.

This familiar naming method made Qingdai realize that the person in front of her... might be the incarnation of the system.

"Who are you?" She stared at him without blinking, and was the first to ask a question.

A Concubine and a Husband (NP)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें