Night Inquiry

Qing Dai took off her sweat-soaked middle coat, wiped it with a towel, her hands were still trembling slightly.

Just now her fear was not feigned, if Wei Yuan convicted her of adultery without even looking at the cage, then she would be dead. Fortunately, she made the right bet. Wei Yuan was able to lead thousands of troops to win battles. He wouldn't be a fool who would convict without even looking at the evidence.

She changed into dry clothes and glanced at the darkening night outside the window. Just as she was about to take a rest, there was a knock on the door suddenly, and Wei Yong raised her voice: "Miss Qingdai, Master Hou is coming It 's gone."

She turned over in a hurry and got out of bed, just as she adjusted her neckline, the wooden door was pushed open.

The moonlight tonight is very bright, covering everything in the house with a layer of white frost, including the delicate and delicate girl standing in the house.

Wei Yuan strode in, Wei Yong outside the door thoughtfully closed the door, and guarded the door neither far nor near.

He walked to the only wooden stool and sat down, the girl seemed to have just realized it, and hurriedly poured tea for him.

The tea tasted bitter, but Wei Yuan had experienced no matter how difficult the conditions were when he was marching and fighting, so it was nothing.

"Finally, what about the boots and the booklet." He put the teacup on the table, and fixed his sharp eyes on the girl.

She knelt on the ground with a "plop", and said in a trembling voice: "...Master Hou, forgive me."

"I want to explain, don't apologize." The man's deep voice was indifferent, and the tone was an order that could not be refused.

The girl kneeling on the ground was silent for a long while, and then she said in a weak voice: "Slave, slave, I have been pleased with you for many years..."

"Raise your head and say it."

She raised her face tremblingly, but she didn't dare to look at him , only lowered his eyes and looked at the blue auspicious cloud pattern belt around his waist.

"Whenever the Marquis goes to war, the servants are concerned about the safety of the Marquis, so they often make boots for him and embroider them with safety knots to pray for the safe return of the Marquis..." She stopped and said nothing, her eyelashes fluttering like wings. Butterfly, quivering restlessly.

"You made the pastries that are delivered to the study every day?"

He watched her pale lips tremble, and a word overflowed from the two moist lips: "...Yes."

"How did you know that I like you?" Sweet?" His voice was a little more dangerous, he got up and stood up, his tall and muscular shadow completely enveloped the kneeling girl, and his pressure was even greater.

"Hou, Lord Hou always looks the most relaxed when he tastes pastries. Once... the cook in the small kitchen added too much sugar, Lord Hou, Lord Hou looked very happy..." Her voice was broken, and when he Under the scrutiny, a pale face was almost transparent.

It seemed that after a long time and only a moment, the man finally sat back on the chair.

"Why have you never given me the boots?"

She lay down her upper body, resting her forehead on the back of her hands, like a speck of dust that is as humble as dust: "Slaves are humble, don't dare to let the Lord know..." She raised her head slightly Turning his face, he glanced at him lightly, he could see the infatuation in her eyes clearly through the wetness, his lips parted slightly, "Your servant's sneaky behavior has defiled Lord Hou, I hope Lord Hou will punish you."