Red Sleeves Add Fragrance

Qingdai has been rather slack in completing tasks these days. After meeting Li's family, she deeply realized that she is not alone, and her every move in this Hou's mansion may affect her family.

But looking at the remaining days on the system panel, which was decreasing day by day, she became anxious again.

It would be great if they could get the deed of selling their lives and keep them away from the capital.

This sounds a little unrealistic. First of all, the master will not easily release the deed to let his servants out of slavery, unless it is a very shameful servant, not to mention that she is not an ordinary maid, but a servant girl. The servant girl next to the master, the wealth and life of her family must be tightly held in the hands of others. Secondly, she didn't know whether their contract of sale was with the Su family or with Mrs. Wei. Logically speaking, it is common sense that the contract of sale for the family of the male master's housemaid is held by the mistress, but she is The old lady Wei bestowed on Wei Yuan, that old lady Wei might really hold on to their family's contract of sale.

Speaking of this, I have to mention that Mrs. Wei, Mrs. Su and Mrs. Xiao Lin are confused.

Although one cannot criticize the matter of the master, this matter is not a secret in the capital. The ten-year struggle between Mrs. Su and Mrs. Wei for the right to housekeeper has made the servants of the Hou Mansion less strict.

During this period of time, she pieced together such a story from the news she inquired and eavesdropped -

this story started from Mrs. Wei's natal family, Mrs. Zhongyi's Mansion. The little girl grew up with a thousand pets. However, there are many descendants in the Guangyi branch of the Zhongyi uncle's mansion, and the divisions over the years have already weakened the foundation of the uncle's mansion. When Mrs. Wei married, she was able to carry a dowry that barely maintained her face. Later, with the marriage of the younger generation, Relying on Uncle Zhongyi's meager salary, it is difficult to maintain daily expenses. The sons and nephews in the family are also of mediocre qualifications, neither can pass the imperial examination to become an official, nor can they let go of their stature to start a business. To make matters worse, the old lady Wei's elder brother's generation lost the title of uncle, and her nephew and niece could only marry in vain.

The title of the uncle's mansion is gone, but she married into the Hou's mansion. Mrs. Wei immediately thought of her husband's family. If she could marry her niece from her mother's family, wouldn't she worry about her son not supporting her grandfather's family? Moreover, Mrs. Wei has another plan for wanting her niece from her natal family to marry. She has been suppressed by the old Yongchang Hou and Mrs. Wei since she married into the Hou Mansion. Even her own son was brought up by Mrs. Tai. His son has not been close to him since he was a child. If his niece, who is devoted to him, enters the door, his son will definitely be drawn to her side.

With this in mind, Mrs. Wei often took Xiao Lin to live in Yongchang Hou Mansion when she was about ten years old, hoping that her niece and son would be harmonious and beautiful since they were young.

It's just that at the age of Wei Yuan's marriage, Mrs. Tai and Mrs. Yongchang, who had already seen through Mrs. Wei's thoughts, acted quickly. Before Mrs. Wei could react, they appointed Wei Yuan's daughter Su Shi, who was the political governor of Zhongshu Province. . Mrs. Wei was so angry that she fell down, but the matter was a foregone conclusion, it was impossible to withdraw the marriage, so she had to think of other ways.

When Mrs. Su first married Wei Yuan, they were still young couples, and they had a sweet time, but Mrs. Wei couldn't stop Mrs. Wei from being a hindrance and provoking the feelings of the young couple. At this time, Mrs. Tai and the old Marquis of Yongchang passed away one after another, and Mrs. Wei was the largest in Yongchanghou's mansion. In addition, Su's stomach had not moved after two years of marriage, so the old lady happily told her son that it was no longer Xiao Lin's sister from Bofu girl came in.

After Xiao Lin entered the mansion, it became lively, Su's mother's family was strong, Xiao Lin leaned on Mrs. Wei's back, the two were jealous, and they fought overtly and secretly for more than eight years. Wei Yuan also took the initiative to invite Ying to fight because he was tired of the restlessness in his home, and he left Beijing for more than two years. The women in the back house of the Hou's mansion were afraid, and the Hou's mansion now has a relatively peaceful life.

Whether it's Su, Xiao Lin, or Mrs. Wei, she, a little housemaid, can't provoke her, unless Wei Yuan is asked to do it—

"What's today's refreshment?" The

man's deep and thick voice Pulling back her wandering thoughts in an instant, Qing Dai lowered her eyes and replied respectfully: "Back to Lord Hou, it's golden soufflé."

"En." Wei Yuan glanced at the book in his hand, then at the girl staring at his toes, and suddenly asked, "I was born scary?" The

girl shook her head violently.

"Then why don't you look at my face?"

Her white and tender cheeks gradually turned red like the sunset glow in the sky, her white teeth bit her pale pink lower lip, and said softly, "...Hou Yetian The appearance of a human being, slaves don't dare to spy on it easily." It

's not that Wei Yuan hasn't been praised for his appearance, but such blunt words made him feel a little bit ashamed, and he snorted covertly, "I eat cakes. Can you see his expression clearly?"

She immediately knelt down on the ground, her voice trembling slightly: "Forgive me, Lord Hou."

Wei Yuan was stunned, and coughed lightly, "Get up, I'm not angry, in the future you don't have to move around Kneel down and beg for mercy."

"Yes." She answered softly, then got up, and heard the man's extremely low muttering.

"I don't know if you are bold or timid."

She secretly raised her eyes and glanced at the man who covered the lower half of his face with his hands, and said something presumptuous in a soft voice: "It's about the Marquis, no matter how timid a slave is, it will Become bold."

"Cough, help me sharpen the ink." Wei Yuan quickly changed the subject, fearing that the bold servant girl would say something that would make him ashamed.

The girl stood in front of his desk, holding the sleeve slightly with one slender and tender hand, and slowly grinding an end inkstone on the inkstone with the other hand, her slender wrist was like a piece of flawless jade. The study room fell silent for a moment, Wei Yuan stared at her wisp of hair swaying in front of her fair forehead and was lost in thought. She always felt that she was not like ordinary little maids with little ink and ink, she had a pure and beautiful temperament.

Looking at it, Wei Yuan noticed that her face was gradually turning red again, and her hands rubbed with ink were trembling slightly, but he insisted on keeping himself calm under his gaze, and the usually calm and mature Lord Hou suddenly became teasing. .

"Are you literate?"

She raised her head and glanced at him quickly, and replied in a low voice, "Back to Lord Hou, this servant can only recognize some common characters, but can't write."

"Come here, I will teach you." Came the man's faint voice .

The man was tall and burly, even when he was sitting, he was imposing. The girl paused her hand rubbing the ink, and obediently walked towards the man who was leaning on the chair and staring at her.

As soon as she walked in, he stretched out his hand, put the brush in his hand into her hand, and gestured to the empty rice paper in front of his eyes, "Trace a few words first." He also stood up and took another With a pen, full of ink, the pen walked You Long to write a few big characters with iron tree and silver hooks.

Qingdai really doesn't know how to write with a brush, she doesn't have to pretend to be so jerky, the ink on the brush dripped onto the white rice paper, together with her few chicken feet-like characters, and Wei Yuan's sharp and sharp characters on the other side In stark contrast.