71 - 75

Chapter 71: The abstinent prime minister is not impotent (Part 2)

Yang Wei came back to his senses in a flash, the incomparably clear pleasure brought back his reason at this moment, making him understand that this was not one of his absurd dreams one after another!

He was about to withdraw his hand to reprimand her, but she wrapped her hands and feet around him one step ahead of him, hooked his neck with her hands, and even used her own flower hole to press against his high raised top. The liquid soaked the small piece of robe.

Yang Wei was so entangled by her that he took a step back, his calf touched the edge of the bed, and he sat on the bed with his knees bent. In order to reduce the burden on his neck, he subconsciously raised his hands to support her two elastic buttocks.

While rubbing his sensitive penis through the cloth, she raised her face to find his lips.

He suddenly turned his head away from her lips, and said with difficulty in a voice that was as rough as sand grains soaked in desire: "What kind of mess is it, get off!

" The dead duck has a hard mouth.

The way to deal with him is to go directly!

Being supported by his buttocks, she freed one hand to lift up his robe, and tore open his obscene trousers three times. She finally saw the object that Prime Minister Yang had hidden for many years .

Different from his handsome and cold appearance, his penis is very ferocious. The umbrella-shaped glans head is the size of an egg, surrounded by blue veins on a stick as thick as a child's arm. The two pouches look heavy, and the hair at the root is black and dense. It contrasts sharply with the lighter colored meat stick.

Qing Dai was taken aback by his overly thick and proud penis, but she didn't expect him to be a bit thicker than Wei Yuan, who has been keeping fit all the time and leading soldiers in battle. She was a little scared and worried, but she was ready to go, and she had already reached this point. Even if she forced him, he would still complete the task!

She made up her mind and held the fleshy root that she couldn't get around with one hand. The huge penis head was touching the opening of her pussy, and she was about to sit down with her eyes closed, but an arm suddenly appeared on her waist, preventing her movement.

Qing Dai opened her eyes, and what she saw was Yang Wei's handsome face with slightly frowned eyebrows.

His calm and solemn eyebrows and eyes have been stained with the color of lust, and even the black eyes that have always been restrained are full of turbulent waves. Obviously, the extremely sensitive front end was sucked by her delicate hole, and the pleasure brought him was almost extinguished, but he still held her waist, not letting her sit down, and even wanted to wrap the opened and closed petals The front end, which was still wet and dripping with mucus, was pulled back.

"No, it's not possible like this..." He refused almost subconsciously.

Qingdai grinded her back molars, one of his glans squeezed into the narrow hole, which caused her pain because of the mismatched size, and she was still stuck there, unable to advance or retreat, making it even more uncomfortable.

She leaned on his shoulder, panting , and said viciously: "Let go! Otherwise, my lord will not want to know what that 'proton' is!" Take advantage of this moment and sit down.

"Hmm——" "Hmm

..."

Qing Dai groaned in pain, the female superior and Yang Wei herself were thick, the pain was comparable to the broken body in her previous life.