Tenderness

Wei Yuan's heart skipped a beat, and he almost couldn't control it. Qing Dai, who was close to him, naturally felt it, raised her eyes to look at him, then lowered her head slightly, her lips parted, as if hesitant to speak.

"If you have anything to say, just say it. You are not always bold in front of me." Wei Yuan breathed out on the sensitive and delicate skin behind the girl's ears, watching the pink that rose and stayed in her body. The object is fully expanded again. He turned her over to face him, slightly moved her waist, and thrust her lightly into the water stains.

"Mm, um, Hou, Lord Hou..." While enjoying his rare and tender sex, she raised her smooth jade arms and put them around his sweaty neck, looking up into his deep and dark eyes, He whispered in his ear: "Master Hou comes here too often." She noticed that his hand holding her waist was tight. Outside..."

Wei Yuan felt a little suffocated for no reason, and suddenly increased the intensity of teasing her, and the place where the two bodies met slammed into each other. He also reached out his hand to touch the junction of the two of them, and stretched out the transparent flower liquid hanging from his finger to her eyes, with a worried expression on his face, "If this is the case, why don't you persuade me not to come?"

"Ah, ah..." He pushed her too hard, Qingdai grabbed his sweaty shoulders trying to maintain balance, bit her lips and refused to answer, insisting on enduring waves of his ferocious attacks.

The girl bit her pink and white lower lip until it turned bright red, and her picturesque and delicate face showed an unspeakable stubbornness. Wei Yuan let out a low sigh, slowed down his movements, and brushed the strands of hair that fell to her forehead for her.

"You don't like me coming?"

The girl who was bearing Huan shook her head violently.

"Why is that?"

She quietly lifted her small fan-like eyelashes to glance at him, and said softly, "There are madam and Aunt Lin in the mansion..."

She didn't finish the rest of the sentence, Wei Yuan already understood what she meant, the little maid was not like Su Shi and Xiao Lin Shi who were jealous all day long and pushed him away, he should be happy that she was sensible and considerate, but there was no reason It's getting hotter.

He held her small and delicate jade feet, raised her two thin and straight legs on his shoulders, exerted strength on his healthy waist, and punched her delicate acupuncture points. The palm of her hand was rubbing her white and greasy breast meat, and the tender white meat was sandwiched between his slender, wheat-colored knuckles. The huge color difference made the visual stimulation extraordinarily vivid.

"You don't care if I do such things to other women?" Wei Yuan didn't understand why he asked such a question. There are traces of wetness on the delicate and springy face.

He was startled, grabbed her wrist and wanted to pull it away, but she seemed to be fighting with him, and she would not let go no matter how much he pulled.

Wei Yuan was afraid of hurting her with too much force, so he frowned and ordered: "Let go, don't you listen to my words?" As soon as

she stopped, she lowered the back of her hand covering her eyes.

The young girl's delicate melon-seeded face is rosy in love, and her delicate eyebrows and eyes are full of charm, but her thin eyelids are slightly red, making her like a delicate and beautiful begonia that has been wet by a shower.

This time, before he could ask a question, she had already thrown herself into his arms, pressed her face against his firm chest, and said in a muffled voice, "Don't you care about Master Hou being a slave? The slave didn't dare to tell the truth to Master Hou before... "

Wei Yuan noticed that her thin shoulders buried in his chest trembled slightly, and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, wanting to hear what she had to say.

"My servant cares too much about Lord Hou, so, that's why I was at Aunt Lin's place that time..."

She seemed to be having a hard time speaking, and she hesitated for a long time before speaking half-covered, but this also made Wei Yuan understand her mean.

It turned out that she resisted so strongly that time, and there was such a reason.

Suddenly Wei Yuan was in a good mood, and moved his lower body again, three shallow and one deep in and out, rolling over the tiny folds in her pussy, bringing her a sense of unhurried joy. He stroked the satin-like black hair at the back of her head, and a low smile rolled out of his throat, "I just realized that you are so small-minded. If that's the case, I won't need you on night duty in the future."

Qing Dai catered to him softly . Yulu in her heart sneered, if he really was a feudal big man, he didn't need to be on night watch and didn't need to see his bedside man having sex with other women, how could he still lie to himself that he didn't love his wife and concubine?

Another night of being turned red, Wei Yuan put his arms around her and fell asleep after enjoying himself to the fullest. When the sun rose, Qing Dai helped him wash his face, watched him go out, and then turned around and took out something from the small dark compartment under the dressing table.

This is a carton with printed characters, and a row of plastic-sealed capsules are contained in the carton. It is too abrupt and out of harmony for such a thing to appear here.

Qingdai had passed the surprise when she just got it out of the system mall at the beginning, opened the carton with "Contraceptive Pill", pressed out a capsule, and swallowed it with the tea on the table.

After she completed Yang Wei's first small task, there were a few more products in the system, and she exchanged 10 points for a box of contraceptive pills.

During these days, Wei Yuan wrapped her tightly around her, and there was not much medicine in a box, and she was almost finished. There is only one inventory of each commodity in the system, that is to say, even if she still has points after these are used up, she cannot exchange them.

After taking the medicine, she opened the system mall with her fingertips, and landed on the leftmost product grid.

The name and introduction of the product appeared in front of her eyes: fake pregnancy pill, a must-have product for Gongdou Zhaidou, after taking it, you can choose the number of days to conceive, the body will produce a false pregnancy, and it can abort under external stimuli.

Qingdai's fingers paused on the "Exchange" button, and she pressed it lightly, her points instantly decreased by 20 points, and at the same moment, a round black pill appeared in her hand.

She closed her eyes slightly, she had been cautious for more than ten days after returning from the palace, and Su Shi and Xiao Lin Shi were also very calm, knowing that Wei Yuan was looking after her now, so they didn't touch her.

The pill in the palm of his hand rolled in a circle, and was sent into the slightly parted cherry lips.

After taking the pill, a line of words appeared in front of her eyes: Please fill in the number of days of pregnancy—

Qing Dai raised her finger and gently wrote down two numbers.

The characters in front of her eyes quickly turned into light smoke and disappeared. She sat on the wooden bench and raised her head to look out of the window. The flowing clouds were changing shapes in the blue sky, covering the dazzling sunlight without paying attention.