76 - 80

Chapter 76: Caught in bed

The black-pressed branches press Fufu Baixue, and the little plum red in between is more delicate and prominent.

Amidst the faint fragrance, Shen Yan smiled, as if she raised her head to say something, her beautiful face was slightly red, her eyes were bright, and she hid all the love of the girl in her boudoir.

From where Qingdai was standing, only half of Yang Wei's handsome side face could be seen, and his thin lips moved, and he also replied a few words to Shen Yan, but the coldness and displeasure of the first meeting in Yingchunlou was not seen in his expression .

She stood silently watching for a moment, then turned around and left.

Qingdai's steps were a little hasty, she used the branches of flowers and trees to support her, and when she walked out of the plum forest and passed through a fake cave without knowing it, she had already shaken off the tail behind her.

She stretched out her hand to caress the rough rocks on the wall of the rockery beside her, and picked off a little moss on the wall with her fingertips. This rocky forest brought back unpleasant memories for her. She hurriedly quickened her pace, trying to get out from between the rocks .

However, it was probably because she was suitable for smashing through all kinds of things today, and when she walked to the tallest and most majestic rockery in this rockery forest, she heard a male voice that made her scalp tingle.

"Ji Lang, we really have a special destiny, and we met again in this Yang Mansion by chance, don't you think—isn't it?" The end of the note reveals a bit of his moodiness.

"Lord Qiu, be careful! This officer is here to find Master Yang."

The clear voice behind Qing Dai was also very familiar, she had never expected to run into these two people here again, she subconsciously wanted to leave as soon as possible, But there was a toothache tearing sound of cloth.

"Ji Lang, I've given you many chances." The man's tender voice was like whispering between sympathizers, but she could hear traces of coldness in his tone, "Ji Lang Chu Entering the officialdom, you probably don't understand the truth that life is hard and easy."

Qing Dai's back all raised goosebumps, and then she heard the man's utterly annoyed voice:

"Qiu Mingliang! I am the number one scholar proclaimed by the Holy Majesty, an upright court official, how dare you-!"

She knew that she should turn around and leave immediately, but her feet seemed to be fixed in place by iron nails, It's like taking root, and I can't take a step forward.

She remembered Qiu Mingliang's fatal first small task clearly.

Catch the traitor in bed: Catch Longyang's molestation of the imperial court official!

Her eyes were black and blue, and her rounded nails pinched her palm tightly to calm herself down. Thinking about it carefully, this is simply an opportunity that came to her door. If she misses it, where will she go to catch Qiu Mingliang?

Ji Qing's jade-white and handsome face was flushed red, and he tried his best to resist the attack of the man pressing on him, but how could his strength as a scholar be against Ti Shuai who possessed excellent martial arts? In a few moments, he tore off the belt, revealing a white chest from the open front of the shirt.

Just when Ji Qing was so ashamed and angry that he hated him so much that he wanted to die with him, the man who was restraining him released a hand that was holding his arm, and looked sideways at the entrance of the artificial cave.