121 - 125

Chapter 121: Back door

Qingdai and Jiang Shaojun came a bit late, and Yu's mansion organized a family banquet for men and women respectively. After the banquet was over, it was the most sleepy warm afternoon.

"You guys go to the yard where A Dai was married to rest for a while, and go down in the afternoon, and then go back." Mrs. Yu said to Jiang Shaojun very kindly, looking at him as if looking at Jiang Shaojun. The love of the younger generation in the family is as loving.

The corners of Jiang Shaojun's tightly pursed lips moved, and he heard the girl beside him say: "My lord, let's wait until the next afternoon before going back to the mansion.

" There was a jade-like light in his eyes, he did not express his position, it was regarded as acquiescing.

The girl seemed to be very happy, and she took him to the small courtyard where she lived in her boudoir, and introduced him the scenery of the mansion in a soft voice. A sense of relaxation.

"...Speaking of which, the scenery of the pavilions in the palace is more like Jiangnan gardens. I grew up younger than Jiangnan, and I really like the layout of the palace." The

two of them had already walked into the courtyard before she left the pavilion, and they hadn't spoken all the way. Jiang Shaojun, who said nothing, turned his head to look at her, half of his face was sharp, and he said in a cold voice: "There are some things that should not be said, don't say them.

" In the later stage of his death, he asked Ai Ai, "My lord, what did I say wrong?"

Jiang Shaojun didn't answer her, but just sat on the grand teacher's chair in the main hall, and said in a concentrated voice: "If you want to rest, you can do it yourself.

" Biting his lower lip, "If your lord is tired, you can go to the west wing for a rest. There is a long couch over there, and the bedding, pillows and mats have been replaced with new ones."

"No need." He said lightly, lowering his eyes to see Don't bother with her anymore.

She stood in front of him like a pillar for a while, then blessed her body, turned around and went to the east wing.

Jiang Shaojun thought she was going to take a rest, and was holding a cup of tea to drink slowly, and saw her go and come back again, she and the maid behind her were full of things in their hands.

Just as Jiang Shaojun frowned, he saw that she had put the object in her hand on the pear wood carved bamboo case in his hand. He glanced at it and found several books, not only the Tao of Confucius and Mencius, but also astronomy, geography, medical books and arithmetic. Other miscellaneous books.

The maid behind her was holding a food box. After putting the food box on the long table, she took out several layers of partitions in the food box. There were several partitions in each layer of partitions. The small compartments are filled with the same exquisite snacks, both salty and sweet.

The girl's face was flushed, and she looked at him eagerly, "If the prince is not tired, you can use these to pass the time." After she finished speaking, she saluted again, and this time she really left.

Jiang Shaojun waited for her figure to disappear, then sat upright for a long time, finally sat bored, then stretched out his hand to flip through the books, only to find Jiulianhuan, Lubansuo and Huarongdao beside the books.

Treat him like a child?

He glanced at the opened food box again, each compartment was full of food, even a hog couldn't eat so much.

The sun was gradually setting to the west, and Jiang Shaojun was flipping through a volume of travel notes from the North and the South in his hand, and the food in the food box on the table remained unchanged.