151 - 155

Chapter 151: As it should be (Part 2)

"Hmm..." Qingdai snorted, without any foreplay, Jiang Shaojun's thick and upturned object pierced through the narrow opening of the flower acupoint, directly reaching the deepest part, the tearing pain Let her break out in a cold sweat all of a sudden.

The immature and narrow corridor tightly wrapped his high-spirited and angry penis, squeezed and wrapped by the velvet-like touch, and the pleasure of that moment almost reached the sky. Jiang Shaojun grasped her thigh with his hands like iron pliers, pulled out forcefully as if out of control, and then slammed it in hard.

Several deep and heavy strokes pulled the soft flesh in the hole, and also brought out a few traces of bright red blood, dripping down the light blue bed sheet along the body of his stick with bulging veins.

Qing Dai was slightly relieved when she saw it, fortunately he was rough enough after taking the aphrodisiac, so she didn't have to cover up Luo Hong.

Jiang Shaojun also saw that ray of blood, and his movements paused, and he couldn't help but relax a little. His handsome eyebrows drooped slightly, his arms were on her sides, his tall body hung above her, his cold face was stained with repressed lust, and the rolling appearance of his Adam's apple was very arousing.

He slowed down the overwhelming pleasure, sucked his flower hole and got used to it a little bit, wriggling and secreting hot and humid flower juice, soaking his stick body.

He lowered his waist, and began to pound and fuck the soft and narrow hole under his body, which could be regarded as the best for sucking and wrapping.

"Oh... my lord, it hurts so much..." She didn't know whether it was pain or joy, but she was bumped into soft sobs by his forceful in and out. lower lip. Her body was shaken up and down by him, she stretched out her hand to grab his arm but was always thrown away by his violent swings, and that fine arm of flesh and blood limply rested on the edge of the couch, helplessly Shake with his movements.

The skirt of her body had been undone, revealing a looming snow-white breast, Jiang Shaojun covered it with one hand and tore off her bellyband, which was wrapped in two lumps of soft meat, and the two jade rabbits popped out with their pink and tender mouths. The bottom of his eyes were red, and he suddenly grasped a ball with his callused palm, and rubbed it vigorously, and there were a few mottled red marks on the white and tender breasts.

After firmly holding the snow milk that has been hooking him in the palm of his hand, his desire that was as difficult to fill as the abyss was finally somewhat satisfied. He grasped the breasts that were constantly beating with the pumping and thrusting, and his lower body quickly entered and exited her pussy, each time completely submerged, and when he pulled out, only the head of the glans was stuck in the pussy.

Her acupoints were so ecstasy, bursts of numbness went up his waist and eyes, so he could only swing his waist faster and sink into the place that made his bones crunchy and fascinated.

After taking a strong aphrodisiac and having not touched a woman for many years, Jiang Shaojun ruthlessly penetrated her acupoint hundreds of times, and was sucked by her so that he let out a muffled groan, raised his noble neck, his Adam's apple rolled up and down several times, trembling Long Gen, streams of turbid essence shot into her flower pot.

His two huge scrotums contracted, and the semen ejaculated for more than ten breaths.

The muscular chest under the clothes rose and fell sharply, he closed his eyes and panted, a drop of sweat slid from his brow bone along the chiseled side face to the sculpted jawline.

The girl under him was slightly distracted by his last dozens of violent in and out tosses. After his white semen shot in, the vagina tightened sharply. After meeting his deep and dark eyes, her pale cheeks were dyed a thin red, her eyelashes were closed like a mimosa, and her thighs were shyly moved together.