Tai An Guan

On a bluestone road wide enough to accommodate four horse-drawn carriages, there is an endless stream of pedestrians, carriages and horses. There are many shops and lofts along the street, but the voices of people are not noisy.

Not counting the time when she was kidnapped to the brothel, this is Qingdai's second time out of the mansion. She secretly lifted up a corner of the car curtain, looking at this antique street with relish.

Sitting on the car seat opposite her, Wei Yuan couldn't help but twitched his lips when he saw the little girl's expression that she rarely showed, thinking that his decision to take her out to change his mood was indeed the right one.

Huachuan Mountain is not far from the capital city. After leaving the towering city gate, the carriage drove for another half an hour and arrived at the foot of the mountain.

Tai'an Temple is located on the mountainside of Huachuan Mountain. Many devout believers got off the carriage and walked up the mountain. However, Qing Dai didn't leave her confinement. Naturally, she was carried up by the sedan chair hired by Wei Yuan. Then he rode his horse and followed her sedan chair.

When she got outside the gate of the Taoist temple, Banzhi helped Qingdai get out of the sedan chair. She raised her head and saw a simple and majestic bronze gate. Beside the gate were two awe-inspiring beasts. Big characters - Tai An Guan.

Xiao Daotong, who had said hello in advance, came out to meet them and invited them into the temple.

Tai'an Temple is composed of dozens of temples, large and small. Behind the temple, there is a quiet mountain full of peach trees, covering a large area.

Xiao Daotong took them to the largest hall in the temple. Today, a Taoist priest gave a lecture in the hall, and most of the pilgrims who came to offer incense gathered here.

Wei Yuan didn't believe this, this time he came here specially to accompany Qing Dai, after listening for about half an hour, he found that the girl who had been kneeling beside him moved her legs quietly.

In his eyes, her little lazy movements were cute, he turned to her slightly, and said in a low voice: "It's noon, let's go to the guest room for a vegetarian meal.

" Under Tong's leadership, they entered a wing room specially prepared for distinguished guests who came to offer incense.

The wing room was tidied up elegantly and cleanly, and the little Taoist boy who led the way gave them a salute, and then went to bring up the vegetarian food. Four dishes and one soup filled the small wooden table in the hall.

The vegetarian restaurant in Tai'an Temple is also a must in the temple, and the taste is not inferior to the most famous restaurants in the capital.

Wei Yuan ate slowly and introduced the dishes to her from time to time. Qing Dai was a little anxious, but she could only hold back.

After both of them had finished eating, the waiter removed the dishes from the table and replaced them with melon and fruit tea. Qing Dai finally confirmed Yang Wei's location through the messenger bee.

Qing Dai waited patiently for another cup of tea, and then softly asked Wei Yuan for instructions: "Master Hou, this servant wants to walk around in the temple."

Wei Yuan looked up at her, nodded, and then told Wei Yong: "Follow Aunt Qing." Qingdai's eyebrows twitched, she didn't expect Wei Yuan to let her guards follow her, it would be a bit difficult now...

Wei Yong agreed.

Now that things have come to an end, we can only bite the bullet. Fortunately, Wei Yuan didn't follow in person.