Affects Qingdai

"Master Hou!"

The tens of thousands of enemy troops are still tired.

"Please invite Mama Wei into the mansion tomorrow, and leave it to Mama Wei's housekeeper for now." He suddenly raised his voice, and the man's thick voice overwhelmed the chattering arguments of several women.

Wei's mother is Wei Yuan's nanny. A few years ago, because she was getting old and unwell, Wei Yuan allowed her to return to her hometown to take care of her.

"What?!"

"Master Hou?!" The

three women turned pale with shock. They didn't expect that after tossing around for so long, it was the result of being taken advantage of by others.

"This matter has been decided, don't discuss it again." Wei Yuan said coldly, and the three women looked at his cold face, knowing that Wei Yuan would kill decisively, and what had been decided would not happen. Changed it easily, so they all shut up in embarrassment.

Wei Yuan rubbed his forehead and went back to the front yard. When night came, he stood by the hanging flower door leading to the inner house, looking at the bluestone road under his feet that was soaked in the moonlight into a blue color, and fell into deep thought.

Wei Yong held a lantern to light the way for his master, but he didn't dare to speak, and stood quietly with his master to feed the mosquitoes.

About half an hour later, Wei Yuan suddenly turned around and walked towards the study.

No matter if it's Su's or Xiao Lin's, he really doesn't want to go to them, as soon as he sees him, he must explain to him what happened today.

That being the case, he would rather go to her, even if there is nothing he can do, it would be good to let her massage his forehead.

Wei Yuan stayed at Qingdai's for five or six consecutive days and nights, Mrs. Su, Mrs. Wei and Mrs. Xiao Lin did not surprise her.

"Pour me a cup of hot tea." Su looked up and down at the girl who was pouring tea for her. She had a beautiful face, a slender figure, a delicate expression, young and delicate.

Su lowered her head and glanced at her hand holding the teacup. Although it was well maintained, her complexion was getting darker year by year, and she also had a few fine lines, which was incomparable to that of a teenage girl who was like a flower.

"Since the Marquis pity you, you should serve him well." Su Shi's words were plain, but Qing Dai understood that this was announcing her sovereignty over herself as the mistress.

She complied respectfully, and there was no mistake in the etiquette. Su Shi saw that she had lowered her eyebrows and was pleasing to the eye, and she had never been favored and coquettish. The unhappiness in her heart dissipated a little, and she turned to think about how to get the housekeeper back.

After passing Su's test, just as Qing Dai breathed a sigh of relief, Mrs. Wei called her over.

"How many days has Hou Ye been staying with you?" Mrs. Wei asked straightforwardly without waiting for her to finish the salute.

"Yes." Qingdai answered politely, keeping her eyes and nose in mind, without saying a single word of extra words.

Mrs. Wei raised her slack eyelids to look at the petite girl, her eyes paused on her buttocks and lower abdomen, and then she said lightly: "In this case, you can have a good child and raise a big fat boy for Lord Hou as soon as possible. It is not in vain that the Marquis loves you so much."

Xiao Lin's fingertips, who were holding Mrs. Wei's arm at the side, suddenly became a little heavier, and looked at Qing Dai with gloomy eyes.

"Okay, you go down." A little maid who came out of her to scare off the Su family and let Wei Yuan have a future sooner, Mrs. Wei didn't have much energy to pay attention to it, so she waved her back after explaining a few words Down.

Xiao Lin stood up with a smile, "I'll go to the small kitchen to make medicine for my aunt." After she finished speaking, she and Qing Dai exited Mrs. Wei's main room.

"Oh, Miss Qingdai, you said that we women are really miserable." There was no one around, and Xiao Lin who was walking in front of her suddenly spoke, his voice was as sweet as an oriole out of the valley.

Qing Dai didn't dare to talk to her, she lowered her eyes half a step behind her.

But Xiao Lin turned around, blocked her way, smiled and looked at the girl with low brows and pleasing eyes, and said in a soft voice, "Especially, isn't a concubine's room like ours just like a beautiful decoration?" She leaned forward slightly and whispered in her ear, her voice was as gentle as cotton wool.

The spring sun shines warmly on Qingdai through the Chaoshou verandah. She looks at Xiao Lin, whose corners of her lips are curled up softly and with a gentle smile, as if being targeted by a poisonous snake. She is clearly in the warm spring breeze, but the chill seeps through her.

After Xiao Lin said this, he smiled and nodded at her, twisted his waist and walked away.

Standing where she was, Qing Dai clenched her sleeves tightly. She has attracted the attention of other women, but the task has not been completed yet, and there is no chance to ask for grace from Qing Dai's family.

Moreover, the content of the third small task is really general. Does the special existence mean to make Wei Yuan fall in love with her?

"What are you thinking?" The

man's low voice interrupted her racing thoughts, realizing that she had lost her mind while serving Wei Yuan in the study, Qing Dai immediately tensed up.

"My servant is thinking that Master Hou's handwriting is still beautiful. No matter how hard I practice, this servant can't write such iron-clad and silver-hooked characters. The strokes and strokes are full of powerful keys and majestic strokes. Just looking at it can make people heartbroken." She said. The black and white pupils stared brightly at the words Wei Yuan wrote on the rice paper for her to copy, suppressing the expression of admiration.

What she said was clearly exaggerated. He is just a rough man with a gun and a club. Calligraphy has only been practiced for a few years when he was young. There are words she said that are as amazing as calligraphy masters.

It's just that the girl's sincere expression didn't seem to be fake, Wei Yuan coughed lightly to be overwhelmed by her uneasiness, "You don't have to imitate my handwriting, everyone's handwriting has its own characteristics."

"Yes!" The girl should be crisp and clear, Wei Yuan, who was sitting on the chair, looked up at the serious expression on her delicate and small melon seed face, moved his palm, stretched out his hand to push her head down, and kissed her Those two lips that can always say words that make him embarrassed.

He put his palms on her lower back and kissed her, and she became kneeling on both sides of his thighs with her legs spread apart.

Licking her soft lower lip, Wei Yuan bit her lightly, and then reluctantly let go of her a little bit, his forehead was against hers, their eyes met, their low breathing was ambiguously entangled.

"Well, let's go?" He stretched out the tip of his tongue and lightly licked the fluid dripping from her thin lips, his eagle eyes were deep, and his stern face had a rare lust.

It has been seven or eight days since the last time she used menstruation as an excuse...

The girl blushed and panted slightly after being kissed, bit her lip lightly, and nodded.

"En."

"Wait for me tonight."

His voice was hoarse, and his voice seemed to overflow from his throat. In Qingdai's ears, it was like the low growl of a wild beast before it preyed on it.