86 - 90

Chapter 86: The Yu family boy

"Since the theme is fish, why did you follow behind this group of wild ducks?" Qiu Mingliang was even more surprised, and then asked.

The young man glanced at him again, and he seemed to see the young man's surprise at his ignorance from that glance, "Because 'Zi is not a fish, but you know the joy of fish'."

"Then shouldn't you follow behind the fish? Why is it a wild duck?" The

young man glanced at him again, Qiu Mingliang saw that pair of clear black eyes filled with naturalness, and the young man said, "Of course it's because I don't know how to swallow water."

"Poof..." I finally figured it out. The boy's goal, Qiu Mingliang's shoulders couldn't stop trembling slightly, restrained himself, covered his thin lips and said, "So, you study the habits of wild ducks?" The

boy nodded, "Since they can swim in the water, the fish can Wild ducks are almost the same."

"Hah, cough," Qiu Mingliang tried his best to suppress his smile, his slender willow-leaf eyes curved out, making the light gray pupils tinged with a little bit of interest, "I think there is still some difference."

"In my eyes, there is no difference." The young man glanced at him, then lowered his eyes, staring at the team of wild ducks, "Just like you and me, in the eyes of fish and wild ducks, there is no difference "

Qiu Mingliang was stunned for a moment, and when he realized it, the boy had already walked a few feet behind the wild duck.

He took a few strides to follow, his eyes were fixed on the young man, and his lips were full of a smile of interest.

"Which boy are you from? What's your name?"

Hearing his question, the boy didn't answer all the questions as before, but stopped suddenly, folded his hands and bowed to him with a sincere expression , the words were earnest, "My parents once told me that if someone I don't know asks for my name, I don't want to tell me my name. Forgive me, don't blame me."

Seeing him finish his work and walk forward again, Qiu Mingliang followed him, Walk side by side with him.

"Did your father and Ling Ci tell you not to follow strangers?"

The young man glanced at him in great surprise, then looked him up and down vigilantly and suspiciously, his face tensed, "How did you know?"

Qiu Mingliang smiled again, and put his hand to his lips. He coughed softly, "I guess." He changed his voice, and his tone already had some temptation to seduce children, "There are not only wild ducks and koi in my house, but also turtles and white geese, both of which are in the water. It must be beneficial for you to observe a few more things - so do you want to come to my house?" The

young man seemed to be a little moved by him, and there was a little tangle between his delicate eyebrows and eyes. He hesitated for a while, and finally decided to Righteously said: "Thank you for your kindness, brother, but now I am living in someone else's house, so it is inconvenient to return late."

"My surname is Qiu, you can call me Brother Qiu." The

young man followed his kindness and bowed to him again With a bow, "Brother Qiu, my little brother needs to go home, let's just say goodbye and see you again."

Qiu Mingliang looked at him and bowed to himself in a serious manner, then turned around and walked with a figure of eight steps, without any haste He left, and while walking, he used the wicker in his hand to make an empty sound from time to time in mid-air.

This time Qiu Mingliang didn't chase after him again, he just raised his hand and stroked his chin, taking it as an accidental mediation in a boring afternoon, a small episode that made him feel happy.