61 - 65

Chapter 61: Hook the prime minister

Qing Dai didn't expect that a touch of a small hand would be so powerful to an older virgin like Yang Wei, he stopped lecturing with her for three full days, and it wasn't until the fourth day that he couldn't hold back anymore, and accumulated a pile of things that he couldn't figure out. The question, invite her to ask.

"That's why the product of 'principal' and 'force' is the torque that I mentioned before. This algorithm..." The girl's voice was a little hoarse, as if she had been talking for a long time, but her sweet tone was enhanced. Kind of sexy.

Yang Wei had accumulated a lot of questions over the past few days, and before he knew it, the two of them stayed up until midnight. He figured out what she meant, and raised his head to continue asking, but when he looked up, he found her with one hand on her cheek, Actually fell asleep.

She only tied a loose bun around her ears, and the rest of her hair fell down beside her jade-white cheeks, which made me feel pity for her. The sleeve of the girl's arm that was propped on the table slipped off, revealing a section of well-proportioned and slender forearm. The skin is so smooth that there is no flaw. The protruding wrist bone is exquisite and small, which makes people feel An urge to hold it tightly in the palm of your hand.

The people on the side of the locust are like the moon, and their bright wrists are covered with frost and snow.

An out-of-place poem popped up in his mind again.

"Cough!" He coughed heavily, suppressing the strange feeling in his heart.

The person who was soundly asleep suddenly opened those black and white eyes, his expression was so calm that he didn't look like he was being caught for being lazy, as if he just blinked, and said very naturally: "It's the next turn." It's a question."

After listening to her simple words, he explained the problem clearly, and then introduced a few words that he hadn't heard before. Although he has gradually gotten used to it these days, he was still shocked.

Her clear and sweet voice is matched with the chirping of insects outside the window on an autumn night, and being in it makes people feel as comfortable as wandering in a clear spring.

Yang Wei listened intently to her at first, but tonight he wondered if he was possessed by an evil spirit, and before he knew it, his eyes fell on her again. She was wearing a light beige home-made shirt and a horse-face skirt embroidered with flowers and birds. She didn't have too many accessories around her body, only a mahogany hairpin was inserted obliquely in the loosely tied bun. The melon seed face is delicate and beautiful, with a small pointed chin and big and round almond-shaped eyes. Even if she doesn't speak, she has a charming and charming posture. But when she was concentrating on teaching, Yingying's eyebrows and eyes were full of confidence and seriousness, and her black eyes were as bright as stars.

Qing Dai was talking to Yang Wei, but parted her mind to observe his expression, seeing that he looked at her in a daze, and then returned to the coldness of women should not enter in a moment, she raised her eyebrows secretly.

Perhaps a dose of strong medicine is needed to complete Yang Wei's task of "A Beauty Can't Escape".

Perhaps the aftermath of the shock of touching hands has finally passed, Yang Wei seems to have regained his usual coolness on the surface, and the daily lectures with Qing Dai continue unshakably.

This day seems to be the same as the previous days, except that today Qing Dai applied a layer of sweet-scented osmanthus hair oil on her bun before coming here, and the bun was combed smoothly and beautifully, and a little bit of oil was applied on her face. Fendai made her skin more moist like jade, with thick eyebrows and eyes.