Snatch

The girl sitting in the man's arms suddenly raised her head, with surprise and touch on her pretty face, and a bit of disbelief, she almost immediately refused and said: "Your Majesty's intentions are known to you, and only you From a humble background, why not..."

"No need to say more, I have made a decision." Wei Yuan straightened his face a little, and Qing Dai knowingly didn't say anything, just reached out and gently wrapped his arms around his muscular waist, porcelain white A delicate blush was dyed on his cheeks, and seeing his brows and eyes full of love that was about to overflow, he said sincerely: "My servant is fortunate to have the mercy of Lord Hou. A few months ago, my servant could not even have imagined..."

Wei Yuan looked at her loving eyes that seemed to hide endless tenderness, his eyes fell on the small mouth that could always say something that made his heart tremble, and he lowered his head to grab her cherry pink lips.

Her body fluid seemed to have a sweet taste, just like the snacks she made, so he couldn't help but want to explore the depths to taste it. The thick tongue was entwined with her tender tongue endlessly, making erotic licking and licking sounds.

Kissing and kissing, his hand holding the back of her neck slipped to her increasingly swollen chest unconsciously, and penetrated into her skirt, when his calloused palm touched her tender breasts, Wei Yuan couldn't help letting out a sigh from his throat.

She also moaned softly, as soft and glutinous as a newborn kitten, which made his heart tremble, and his lower body, which had not been released for a long time, stood up almost instantly.

The man rubbed her breasts with his fingers, and played with the pair of jade breasts with his palm, while the other hand had already penetrated into the bottom of the girl's skirt, and knocked lightly in front of her jade gate through the panties.

"Hou, Lord Hou, slave... no..." She put her hand on his broad shoulders, and gently pushed and refused, soft and soft as if boneless. To him, the force of refusal and welcome was so slight that it could be ignored , I don't know whether to hook him or reject him.

"Little prostitute, you're so wet, you're still disobedient." His voice was hoarse, and his voice had a honed and rough texture, making it even more deep and magnetic. When he was in love with Qing Dai, Wei Yuan became more and more open-minded, and his dirty words became more and more smooth.

Huaxin was played with by his fingers through a layer of fabric, and the secreted flower juice gradually soaked the underwear, and even wet his fingertips.

Qing Dai frowned and endured the wave of passion provoked by him, her lips that had been sucked and bitten by him stuck to his heroic face, and said softly: "Your servant is not..."

Wei Yuan was half dozed by her . Cheng Huan's eyes were full of lust, even though she couldn't do a real fight right now, and just wanted her to use other places to relieve him, she heard a bright female voice from outside.

"Auntie is sick in bed, just waiting for me to invite Master Hou, why do you stop me?" It

was impossible for the two people in the room not to hear such a loud voice, Wei Yuan frowned and stopped action.

"Master Hou is talking to the girl, you can't go in." A low female voice came next.

It was a muffled voice, and Qingdai recognized it, she glanced at the man's expression, and asked softly: "Your Majesty?"

Wei Yuan's complexion was very ugly, which made his already majestic and stern face even more intimidating. , he raised his volume slightly and asked, "What's the quarrel?"

Through the paper door, one could see a figure swaying outside, but he didn't dare to force his way in. He only heard her voice and said, "Your Majesty, Slave Yujin, my aunt has suffered from angina pectoris again, her face is pale from pain, Master Hou, please go and see your aunt!"

He knew that Xiao Lin had angina pectoris, and once because of this, he was arrested from the front yard. Called to Xiao Lin's yard, he also knew that it was really hard for her to get sick, but this time, he frowned and replied: "If you are sick, go ask the doctor. It doesn't work if I go there."

"This... "Yu Jin outside the door was obviously choked by him, and it took a long time before he said with a crying voice: "Master Hou, you should pity Auntie, Auntie misses you all the time, seeing you, Auntie doesn't feel so sad It's gone..." The

woman's mournful voice could not be dissipated in the night, Wei Yuan's lips were tightly pursed, and a pair of black eyes were deep.

Qing Dai gently pulled his hand resting on the edge of the bed, and after he looked over, she looked into his eagle eyes and said softly: "Master Hou, let's go to see Aunt Lin."

He stared at the girl Fen Bairu After looking at He's face and delicate orchid lips for a moment, he stood up abruptly and strode outside.

Qing Dai stood up and took a few steps, leaned down slightly, "Master Hou, go slowly."

Wei Yuan paused, stretched out his hand and waved open the door, and walked out across the high threshold.

Seeing him coming out, Yu Jin was overjoyed and pleasantly surprised, and without thinking of finding Ban Zhisuan to stop her account, she hurriedly followed him out of Wenyun Garden.

At night, the bluestone road is silent, only the sound of summer insects on the side of the grass is incessant, Yu Jin almost trots along behind Wei Yuan, she is secretly delighted that he values ​​Aunt Lin, and when she raises her eyes, she has already arrived at Suhui Courtyard .

Wei Yuan walked straight towards the left side hall of the main house with a straight face. The little maid guarding in front of the bedroom door saw him with a face as heavy as water, and her legs trembled in fright, and she hurriedly reported: "Master Hou!" Here we come." With the words

finished, Wei Yuan had lifted the bead curtain hanging from the door and entered the back room.

Xiao Lin was leaning halfway on the bed, her face was pale, only her black eyebrows and black eyes were black, when she saw someone else, there were a few streaks of water in those eyes immediately.

"Master Hou..." Xiao Lin propped up her body full of emotions, and wanted to go down to meet him, but she confessed: "My concubine's disobedient girl disturbed Lord Hou, she is too worried about my concubine, It 's all my concubine's fault."

Wei Yuan looked at her struggling to get out of bed and said calmly, "Since you're not feeling well, just lie down."

She shook her head, frowning slightly, as if she was in great pain, "Master Hou came to this concubine with great difficulty, how can I treat Master Hou slowly..." She was already kneeling on the bed, and just when one calf was about to fall to the ground, she tripped over the ottoman at the foot of the bed. With a crooked body, he rushed towards Wei Yuan who was standing beside the bed.

The man's arms are still so firm and powerful, and his nose lingers with a smell of sweat mixed with him that he hasn't smelled for a long time, not to mention the hard and warped thing that is tightly pressed against her lower abdomen, which makes Xiao Lin In an instant, her body softened, her eyebrows were full of spring, her cheeks were dyed with a glow, and her private parts were already wet.

Xiao Lin clasped one hand to his arm, and moved the other hand underneath, rubbing back and forth the object that would make her happy through several layers of silk, wrapping around his big tree like a beautiful snake. superior.