Beauty Saves Heroes

The toes of the girl wearing embroidered shoes rubbed against the ground, she took a step forward and walked up to the man, just like last night, wrapped her arms around his waist and took off the belt for him first.

Wei Yuan lowered his eyes to look at her, his sharp eagle eyes were full of scrutiny, but he couldn't see anything from the girl's usual supple eyebrows.

She had already pinched the collar of his coat, took off the coat from him, hung it on the gantry frame, and turned around to untie the strap of his coat.

The belt was at his waist, and her fingers inevitably touched his waist. It was just a touch like a superficial touch through a layer of cloth, and only then did his sexually flawed lower body lift up. signs. When she bent slightly to help him take off his panties, the penis was completely aroused facing the girl's delicate face.

Wei Yuan was a little angry at the disobedient body, brushed away the girl's hand holding his trousers with a sullen face, lifted his foot onto the bed, and pressed it on Xiao Lin's body.

After a soft sound mixed with the sound of water, the bed curtain shook vigorously.

"...Ah, um, Master Hou, be gentle..."

Xiao Lin's thin cry came, followed by the sound of violent physical collision.

"Ah——Master Hou is lighter, take pity on my sister... Mmmm—"

Qing Dai counted the petals on her embroidered shoes, and in the corner of her eyes was Xiao Lin's white legs dangling on his muscular arms , and his brave waist that moves back and forth.

"Hmm... ah, ha... um, Master Hou, it's great, um, it's so deep, so deep, so thick and swollen, my sister can't take it anymore—" Xiao Lin's groaning can be described as a thousand times, There is also content, which is even higher than Su's.

The thing on the lower body was whipping and galloping in the private parts of the woman below him, but Wei Yuan couldn't help but focus on the girl standing beside the bed. Her delicate white hands overlapped in front of her lower abdomen, and her waist was covered with light yellow. It was tied with a black belt, so thin that he could hold it in his palm, and on the waistline was his bulging chest, and the soft touch of the pair of nipples seemed to still remain at his fingertips.

"Master Hou?" The feeling of fullness in the lower body suddenly disappeared, and Xiao Lin opened her eyes bewilderedly. Tonight, Master Hou is more rude and brave than before. At first, she was not used to it. The more sublime feeling of ecstasy is that it is almost time to ascend to heaven, but he suddenly withdraws.

The bed beside her slumped down, Xiao Lin turned her head in a daze, and saw that Hou Ye who was still working on her just now was holding the wrist of the maid who was on duty at night, and his whole strong body was pressed on her.

The rich smell of love between men and women mixed with the sweet smell from the quilt rushed towards Qing Dai, the man's naked and heavy body was pressed against her, his palms were like iron clamps around her wrists, his face was full of Passionate, reddish in the cold eyes.

He lifted up her skirt with his hands and pulled off her panties, a chill came over her, and his slippery, ferocious cock had already touched the inside of her thigh.

On her white and flawless thighs was a man's long, thick, purple-red penis, which also carried the sticky body fluids of men and women after love, sticking to her skin like this.

"Master Hou! Don't!" Qingdai's stomach twitched. She could accept having sex with Wei Yuan, but only in such a scene - when his thing had just been pulled out from under another woman, and she was still lying on the bed. By that woman's side, she couldn't accept it no matter what.