91 - 95

Chapter 91: Have you ever loved someone

"Well——" Qiu Mingliang was caught off guard, and the young man bit the tip of his tongue with all his might, and the bloody smell instantly permeated the lips and teeth of the two of them.

He covered his mouth that was still bleeding and moved away slightly, the smile on his lips disappeared without a trace, his expression became gloomy and gloomy, no longer the gentleness and politeness of the past.

It's just that when he saw the young man's frightened and helpless face, the wickedness in his eyes faded a little, he licked the blood from the tip of his tongue, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Do you not like it?" After realizing it, anger welled up, and he scolded in a low voice: "What are you doing! How could you treat me—to me—that kind of thing..." He seemed to be extremely embarrassed to speak, and in a pair of pure black eyes The clear blue waves seemed to be broken by someone.

Qiu Mingliang reached out to caress his flushed cheeks, admired his shyness, raised his eyebrows and smiled hoarsely, "How? Can't you?" The

young man slapped the man's hand away hard, his small chest heaved up and down with anger, his eyes She stared wide-eyed, "Of course not! We are all men! How can... oh!" The

man actually put his hand under her crotch, and caressed her up and down through the clothes!

Qingdai's expression became stiff for a moment, she watched the man holding the air between her legs, she thought she would never forget this scene...

"Are you comfortable?" They are all evil, sticking out a bloody tongue and licking the thin lips, the blood-stained lips are even more gorgeous and obscene, like a bloodthirsty demon.

There was a layer of mist in the boy's apricot core eyes, his lips were slightly parted, as if a little excited and happy, a charming blush appeared on his face, and his expression was momentarily bewildered.

Qiu Mingliang hooked the corners of his lips, turned his palms, and leaned towards his back...

"Even between men,

it's okay..." Before he finished speaking, the young man almost jumped up from the soft couch, his knees hard. Pushed hard at him, but was pinned down by the man who had been prepared for a long time.

"You, how could you—" Seeing such a man who was completely different from the gentle and gentle elder brother he had imagined, the boy became afraid and his face turned pale.

Being rejected by him for the second time, Qiu Mingliang's expression completely darkened.

He has never been a person who would wrong himself, especially after sitting in the current high position, he will do whatever it takes to get the person or thing he likes.

"Why can't I?" This sentence has brought some suppressed wind and rain, wrapped in a looming danger.

The dull young man seemed to be completely unaware, and tried to stare at him, his fingers clenched the robe on his body, "I heard that you want to discuss marriage with the third sister.

" Looking at his face, and meeting the wet black eyes of the young man in front of him, he suddenly felt a little irritable.

"This matter is another matter, it has nothing to do with us."

"How can it have nothing to do with it? If I just follow you like this, what will happen to me? Become your child mole? What will I do after you marry the third sister?" Facing the third sister?" The

young boy's petite body was pressed under him, and he was obviously in a weak position, but he questioned him righteously as if condescending.

Inexplicably, Qiu Mingliang didn't like the feeling of being out of his control. He pinched the young man's sharp chin with one hand, and no longer concealed the evil desire and domineering in his eyes, "If you follow me, I will arrange it for you." Everything."