186 - 190

Chapter 186: A beautiful woman has a date (Part 2)

The buttocks and legs suddenly felt cool, and Qingdai recovered from the aftertaste of the orgasm, and found that a thick and hard object had been pressed between her buttocks.

"Bamboo curtain..." The arrow was on the string, but she still insisted on putting down the bamboo curtain. The window of this private room faces the street outside. If a passer-by looked up, they would definitely find the two messy by the window.

As if the man behind didn't hear her words, he slid between her gaps with the umbrella-style glans that had spit out his ejaculation, and pressed her two round and soft buttocks with his palms, enjoying the immature touch.

While he couldn't free his hands to pinch her waist, she tried her best to straighten her upper body, and stretched her arms to reach the bamboo curtain that was wrapped around it. The moment her fingertips were about to touch the bamboo curtain, the flower hole was suddenly pierced by him from behind.

She let out a suppressed and short whimper, and her body was involuntarily pressed against the window lattice by his force.

The flower hole that was sucking the penis was too tight and too small, the ease and leisure on Qiu Mingliang's face faded, revealing a little fierceness. He held her crotch and slammed it vigorously, and every time he pushed her in, he would press her hard against him, let the penis push into her deepest part, and make her make a single sound like begging for mercy.

And Qing Dai, who was pressed against the window sill so hard that he couldn't even raise her hand to pull the bamboo curtain, had only one thought in her mind--Qiu Mingliang is really crooked.

It's not as exaggerated as bending at an angle, but his penis is more curved than other men she has ever experienced. Such a backward posture could have allowed the penis to penetrate to the deepest point, which further highlighted the uniqueness of his penis, which almost made her gasp.

After a few deep and heavy in and out strokes, he seemed to have relieved his hunger, and began to attack lightly and softly. It was only then that she realized that his skills were superb, with a few shallow thrusts and another deep thrust, the curved cock brushed every wrinkle in her secret hole, and easily touched the sensitive wall of her hole of soft meat.

"Mm, um..." Joy slowly rose from the place where the two were connected, her eyes were slightly closed, and she suppressed the moan overflowing from between her lips and teeth.

Qiu Mingliang straightened his waist unhurriedly, and every time her naked buttocks hit his lower abdomen, there would be a loud slapping sound. He squinted his eyes and looked at her slumped and slender waist lying in front of the window sill, her bumpy figure outlined a soft curve, a white rabbit jumped out of the restraint of her bellyband on her chest, and swayed up and down with his movements.

He stretched out his hand from behind, grabbed the swaying breasts and rubbed them, the penis hit her heart, bent down and attached it to her ear, "Look outside, isn't the scenery beautiful?"

She subconsciously looked out the window After taking a look, he said in a demon-like alluring and depraved tone: "If you shout louder, will the passers-by below notice you ?

"

On the root of his flesh, he suddenly became excited, pressed her waist to feel her tightness, and then continued: "It seems that you like it too..." Before he could

finish speaking, he suddenly stopped. Qing Dai was shaking her head impatiently, when she found that his movements had stopped, she couldn't help but follow his line of sight - on the street outside the teahouse, a man in brocade clothes was passing by on horseback. The man had a handsome face, elegant and elegant features , tall and slender.