Warm Tent

Wei Yuan felt that after that night, the days in the Summer Palace were the happiest ten days since he became an adult. After the busy and tense court meeting during the day, he had a lot of free time because there was no war for the time being, and he didn't go to drink with his colleagues, and returned to his small yard early.

There will always be a gentle and beautiful girl waiting for his return in the yard, and he will teach her to read and write or play chess and cook tea, adding fragrance to her red sleeves, and gentle and soft words.

At night, her wonderful body and the bone-destroying ecstasy he has never experienced in other women made him want to stop, and every night he had to make her beg for forgiveness before reluctantly letting her go, sometimes when the sky was still bright If he lost his temper, he would drag her absurdly into prostitution in the daytime.

On such a beautiful day, when the holy car left for Beijing, Wei Yuan actually felt a little bit reluctant from the bottom of his heart.

It's just that he can enjoy the time of nostalgia for the two of them, the Yongchanghou Mansion in the capital is his home after all, and there are people who are eagerly looking forward to his return home.

Sitting in the main hall of Wanfu Yuan, Mrs. Su frequently looked towards the gate of the courtyard, rarely even ignoring Mrs. Wei's sarcasm. If Mrs. Wei didn't get a response, it was as if she had been punched in the cotton with a fist. After curling her lips, she, together with Mrs. Su and Mrs. Xiao Lin, stretched her neck and waited for the messenger.

Not long after Si time, the big maid guarding the door opened the curtain beamingly and walked into the main hall to report.

"Old Madam, Madam, Master Hou is back and is coming towards the gate of the mansion."

Several mistresses walked out with joyful faces, and a large group of maids and servants surrounded them and went out.

Walking to the second gate, you can see from a distance the tall, strong, young and handsome Hou Ye, who is dressed in black and vigorously, turned over and dismounted neatly.

Su showed the most sincere smile in the past two months, and was about to go up after walking a few steps, but suddenly his face changed slightly.

After Wei Yuan got off the horse, he stretched out his strong arms towards the slender girl on the horse's back, pinched her tight waist, and lifted her off the horse with ease, then gently pulled her She put it on the ground.

The man's gentle affection for the girl in his actions, and the caring and pampering in his eyes when he leaned over and whispered behind her ear, all the tempered steel turned into soft fingers.

Even when the relationship between the two young couples was the strongest, she had never seen his expression like this!

The Su family looked at Wei Yuan walking like a tiger with a livid face, followed by the pretty servant girl with lowered eyebrows half a step behind him, finally adjusted the expression on his face when he came up to him, and forcefully squeezed out a smile. smile.

"Master Hou is back, lunch..."

"Yuan'er, why did you lose weight again, but the people below didn't take good care of you?" Mrs. Su was pushed aside by Mrs. Wei before she could finish her sentence. Go, the old lady held Wei Yuan's hand, looked at him, and critically gouged Qing Dai behind him.

Wei Yuan was worried that Mrs. Wei would take the opportunity to get angry, and replied in a deep voice: "It's just that I'm not used to changing places, mother, don't worry about it."

Mrs. Wei glanced at the light bruises under his eyes, and covered her heart with distress , I don't even know that this is what my son did absurdly these days and nights.

Mrs. Su found out that Mrs. Wei had robbed her of her words, and immediately rushed to care for Wei Yuan like a chicken blood, and Mrs. Xiao Lin also followed Mrs. Wei's side, caring softly.

For a while, all kinds of female voices filled her ears, making Qing Dai raise her eyes to look at Wei Yuan with some pity.

And this glance just made her see Xiao Lin's eyes on her. The coldness of that moment made her tremble violently as if she was in a dark mist. When she recovered, Xiao Lin's complexion was soft and friendly. He smiled and nodded at her.

"Mm, um... Hou Ye, Hou Ye is lighter..."

The narrow bed was rickety, the man kneeling on the couch had oily back on his wheat-colored back, his muscles were stretched tightly, a thick arm was stretched out in front of him, and it was firmly grasping the tender and thin body of the woman under him. Shoulder. The girl lying in front of him slumped, her limp white jade body seemed to have no strength at all, all supported by his big hands clasping her waist.

Her slender fingers tightly clutched the purple embroidered bird pattern pillow covering in front of her body, her face as delicate as a peach blossom showed a look of pain and happiness, and fragmented moans overflowed from her cherry-like mouth.

"It's only half an hour, and it won't work?" The man arched his back, picked up a pair of soft breasts that were squeezed on the bed with one hand and played with them in his palm, and said in a hoarse voice.

Responding to him was sucking the flower hole of his fleshy root one mouthful at a time. He secretly took a breath, pressed her crotch, and slammed into her crotch about ten times, only pushing her so hard that she was about to hit the head of the bed.

"Ah... oh, Lord Hou, Lord Hou, let this servant girl go, this servant girl can't do it anymore—ah..." She trembled and let out a sweet moan, her pussy with layers of flesh squirmed and contracted crazily, The cock inside her was clamped tight.

"This is how I can fuck you, the pussy is so tightly clamped!" Although Wei Yuan came from a noble family, he spent most of his time in the military camp, and occasionally burst out some rough words when he was in love under the influence of his ears and eyes. These words are not easy to say to the ladies Su and Xiao Lin, but he has no scruples when it comes to Qingdai.

Wei Yuan's throat rolled, and he found the erect little flower bead in her sparsely haired pussy and rubbed it to prolong her pleasure. At the same time, he slowly twitched in her hole, savoring the incomparable grip and tender touch.

When her straight waist fell down softly, her eyes were slightly closed, and her face was as delicate as a lily in full bloom, Wei Yuan hugged her and lay down on her side, hugged her thigh, and walked slowly from behind her. Use the still hard cock in and out of her opening and closing pussy.

She was babbled and whimpered by his gentle speed, her slender waist twisted, her buttocks chased his lower abdomen, and pressed tightly against his strong abdominal muscles.

After making her climax again in this posture, Wei Yuan speeded up his messing, and shot waves of essence into her body in her pure flower fluid.

After a hearty love affair, Qingdai seemed to have just been fished out of the water, her wet black hair hung loosely and stuck to Bai Yu's flawless body, adding a bit of enchantment. After he released his soft penis, he inserted it into her hot and humid flower hole and did not pull it out. The palm of his hand lovingly caressed her smooth and slender waist. Comparing his palms, he found that not only could he hold it with one pinch, but he also had two hands left. Refers to a wide gap.

"You're too thin." The

man's voice was very deep and sexy after the desire was relieved. She turned to look at his chiseled face, and asked softly, "Does Hou Ye not like your servant so thin?"

Wei Yuan didn't answer whether he liked it or not . I like it, but I just let out a short low laugh, and lingered ambiguously around her waist with callused palms, "I'm just afraid that I might break your waist with a little force."

"Master Hou!" The girl blushed slightly. , a pair of affectionate eyes looked at him with tenderness and hatred, making this increasingly beautiful face a little bit more shy.