A Retreat When The Time Comes

"Uh, uh..." The girl was pressed on the table in the study by the man, her soft waist pressed against the hard edge of the table, and her slender fingers grabbed the man's clothes and gradually tightened them.

Her tender lips and tongue alone could no longer satisfy Wei Yuan, his hand around her waist slid upwards, holding her soft and plump side.

To his surprise, she was so thin that she only had a handful of bones, but she was born quite well here.

He was like a rampaging general in her mouth, and finally sucked hard before sliding his lips down her slender neck.

Suddenly there was a thrust from his shoulders, although to him this force was completely negligible, Wei Yuan raised his eyes and looked at the girl who was leaning on the table with her elbows.

"Master Hou, please...please let go of your servant girl." She leaned halfway on the table, her curvy and petite body bent into a stunning arc, her white face was turned sideways, her head was lowered to look at the ground, scattered on the forehead Her long hair added a bit of indescribable charm to her.

None of the women in his back house would refuse his love, and he couldn't help feeling a little annoyed.

"Why?" His voice was deep and cold, causing chills all over the body, his sharp eyes widened, and his already majestic and stern face became even more frightening.

The girl who was pinned down by the imposing man moved her lips, as if she was going all out, like a soldier preparing to die, she grabbed her chest and closed her eyes and shouted loudly: "I dare not be in the study in broad daylight." Such a holy place desecrates Lord Hou!"

Wei Yuan was taken aback by her, then he covered his eyes, raised his head and laughed loudly.

The rare charming atmosphere was completely destroyed by her like this, Wei Yuan hadn't laughed so presumptuously for a long time, finally stopped, and then looked at the girl in her arms who was looking at him in astonishment, with a hoarse and mellow expression. The voice whispered in her ear: "It will be fine that night, right?"

Qing Dai's heart skipped a beat at the time, and when she saw the man standing outside her room that night, her worries that had been worrying her all day were fulfilled.

"You're so surprised to see me?" Wei Yuan didn't wait for the girl who was stunned on the spot to let him in, he stepped over the threshold and walked into her room with ease.

She swallowed lightly, poured him a cup of tea, lowered her eyes slightly, and said in a soft voice, "Master Hou, please have some tea." What

he wants to drink now is not tea.

Wei Yuan just glanced at the clear tea soup in the white porcelain cup, grabbed her delicate wrist, lowered his head, and grabbed her slightly parted lips.

After licking up all the sweet fluid in her mouth, Wei Yuan let go of her red lips sucked by him, wiped the silver strands pulled out from her lips with his rough fingers, his voice was hoarse, Seeing her chest resonate slightly, "Are you used to it?"

Before she could answer, he kissed her again, and there was an erotic and ambiguous sound of water from the intertwined lips and tongues. He hugged her around her waist and pressed her on her narrow bed. His fingers slid down from her neckline and penetrated into her skirt, finally touching the tenderness that he touched through the clothes during the day.

Her skin was as tender and smooth as the best tofu, he couldn't help but hold the soft ball in his palm and knead it, while the other hand slid down her waistline.