226 - 230

Chapter 226: Extra Story: Beginning with the end (2)

With a stack of official documents in his arms, Jin Yan passed through the corridor of Zhongshu Province, and when he stepped into the threshold of the main hall in the center, he walked lightly and lightly.

The hall is decorated in a simple and elegant manner, with only a rosewood table and a desk, behind which sits a figure writing at the desk.

Jinyan looked at the figure who had lost a lot of weight, and the tip of his nose felt sore for no reason. After suppressing the sudden surge of emotions, he walked lightly to the table, put down the official document, and put it on the table. The tea was refilled.

He stood quietly aside for a while, before the person behind the desk put down the brush in his hand, turned his wrist and raised his eyes to look at him.

"What's the matter?"

"My lord, Master Huitong has brought a message, saying that he has found his master." After Jinyan said this, he obviously felt that the eyes looking at him became much hotter, and he dared not look at Yang. Wei Wei's eyes with hidden expectation quickly made the following words clear, "Master Huitong's master said that he has never experienced such a miracle, and he has nothing to do." After

the words fell, Jinyan noticed The light in Yang Wei's eyes dimmed, and he turned into a solemn and reticent look again.

Yang Wei retracted his gaze, and habitually stretched his hand into his sleeve pocket to touch the few lines she left for him, only to remember that the piece of paper had turned yellow and brittle, and he was afraid of ruining it. Her handwriting was put away in a box yesterday.

After she disappeared from the eyes of everyone like a flying fairy, a series of changes happened. Those men looked for her like crazy, but she seemed to evaporate from the world, leaving no trace of her. Even so, Yang Wei never gave up looking for her these years, he just looked for her again, he always believed that he would find her again.

He asked Master Huitong in Tai'an Temple, hoping that Master Huitong's master who traveled all over the world would help him. It is said that his master is a capable person with the ability to move mountains and seas. Yang Wei never believed in these ghosts and gods, and these were all nonsense to him in the past, but now, as long as he can get a little news about her, he never hesitates to hope.

It's just that the repeated disappointments made him feel a little desperate. She seemed to have really left this world. As she discussed with him earlier, this was just one of the worlds, and she went to another world that belonged to her. No matter how hard he tried to search for her in this world, he still couldn't find her.

Yang Wei raised his hand, squeezed the space between his brows wearily, and said that he immediately stepped forward cleverly and handed him the warm tea. Ever since the woman whom his family longed for had disappeared, his family only cared about government affairs and looking for her, and they often stayed in Zhongshu Province for seven or eight days, and the days to go back to Yang's mansion were few and far between in a year, isn't it? When dealing with political affairs, it is like reading books about anecdotes and anecdotes.

"What else is there?" Yang Wei took a sip of tea, leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes to rest, his voice was flat.

Jin Yan, who was supposed to report on a political matter, looked at his tired face, and suppressed the words that came to his lips, thinking that it was not such an important matter, let his family rest for a while today.

"No, my lord is good to rest."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yang Wei said, "How is Ji Qing? Counting the days, his letter should have arrived."