Half Master

Qingdai moved to Wenyunyuan.

Naturally, she doesn't need to move her clothes, jewellery, rouge, gouache, and other boxes and cages by herself. Mother Wei assigned Wen Yunyuan a big maid, two young maids, and two wives. Qingdai just stood there and directed them to move Her meager luggage was packed and she moved into her new house.

Wenyun Garden is not too big, but its unique feature is that there are banana trees planted in a circle in the yard. On rainy days, you can lean against the window and listen to the rain hitting the banana leaves.

In the center of the garden is the main room, with east and west wing rooms on both sides, and a row of inverted seats behind. Qingdai lived in the main room, and the east and west wing rooms were occupied by a few servants, but the row of back seats was still empty and could only be used to pile up sundries.

In the boundary of the capital where every inch of land is expensive, the Marquis Mansion of Yongchang is not very big, but there are few masters in the Marquis Mansion, so there are more spare yards. If there are several generations of aristocratic families who all live in one house, it is common for four or five concubines to live in the same courtyard, and she will be given a small room.

Everyone in Wenyun Court was packing up her box, Qing Dai stepped into the main room. Facing it is the main hall for receiving guests, and behind it is a beauty play cat screen, which separates the living room from the living room. The bedroom is complete with a bed, wardrobe, tables and chairs, and there is an ancient shelf with yellow flower wood carvings and birds in the main hall. Qing Dai glanced at the water-red quilt cover embroidered with the pattern of hundreds of sons and grandchildren on the pear blossom wooden bed, and brushed her finger over the pot-bellied vase with a picture of a shepherd boy riding a cow in the corner, and she probably had a good idea of ​​Wei's mother's work.

"Miss Qingdai, the clothes are all tidy. Do you have anything else to order?"

Qingdai turned her head and looked at Banzhi, the big maid who came to report to her. It was very quiet.

After Qingdai got acquainted with the new environment a little bit, she asked Banzhi to call all the people serving in Wenyun Garden into the main hall.

The first ones came in were two young maids, Dan Ping Dan Hua, followed by Mrs. Liu and Mrs. Tang. The four of them followed Ban Zhi, and stood in a row in front of her.

Qing Dai didn't say anything, and told them to focus on their errands. The few people all agreed, Qing Dai didn't have the sparkling eyes of the house fighting heroine to know people, nor did she have the invincible Qiqiao Linglong heart in the inner house. But she has the messenger bee, a weapon for cheating, who can use it and who can't use it, you can find out after a while.

After saying a few words, Qing Dai said softly: "Go down, I have nothing to say here."

Dan Ping Dan Hua and the two women both agreed, and retreated, Ban Zhi hesitated, and retreated He stepped forward and said: "The maidservant is guarding outside the girl's house. If the girl has something to do, just tell the servant girl." After speaking, he bowed and retreated, and gently closed the door for her.

More than a month has passed since the days of child-raising in a calm and peaceful environment, Qingdai is pregnant, and Wei Yuan lets her live in Wenyun Garden as a half-master, so naturally she doesn't have to work as a maid, and there are still five taels a month available.

Every morning, I go to greet Mrs. Su and Mrs. Wei, and after breakfast, I practice calligraphy in the room. After resting for lunch, the servant girl moved the rattan chair to enjoy the coolness under the banana leaves, and after dinner, they took a walk in the yard. Except for dealing with Wei Yuan who came to see her every day at night, although the life was a bit boring, it couldn't be more comfortable. It's just that she looked at the remaining days of fifty-two days, so she had to tense up and put her next plan on the agenda.

"How's your appetite today?" As soon as Wei Yuan entered the door, he helped Qing Dai who stood up to welcome him to sit down, and said the opening remarks of seeing her for the first time every day.

She lowered her head and smiled slightly. Even the slight baby fat on Junxiu's small melon-seeded face was gone, and her pointed chin was even more pitiful. "My maidservant ate a lot today."

Wei Yuan turned to look. To

Banzhi standing aside, Banzhi hurriedly said: "Miss has half a bowl of Japonica rice for dinner, a small half dish of yam with cherry meat and half a bowl of chicken soup with wolfberry." I always ask her what she used, and Banzhi is already used to it.

Wei Yuan's serious face softened a little, and he said in a deep voice: "You are double now, eat more..."

Before he finished speaking, Qing Dai's face changed, and she turned sideways to cover her face suddenly. Mouth pursed, expression pained.

Ban Zhi hurriedly handed her a copper plate and a soft towel to serve her, poured out a little time for her to vomit, and then waited for her to wash up the fragrant soup before hurriedly leaving with a basin of filth.

Qingdai's face was blue, her lips were white, and she said hoarsely: "Your servant is disrespectful, Lord Hou..."

The smell of filth was not pleasant, but Wei Yuan didn't care about it at this time, he held on nervously. Her waist was so thin that he was shocked, her sword eyebrows were slightly raised, her face was stern, and her tone was not very good: "What's the matter? Could it be that they didn't take care of them wholeheartedly?!"

Banzhi who had just returned to the house heard the words and his expression turned pale. Bai, quickly apologize. Qingdai

held Wei Yuan's hand comfortingly, and said softly: "It's nothing, they take good care of them, Lord Hou, don't punish them."

Shura, who took people's lives, was gone. He straightened her hair and said, "I'll let the doctor come and show you."

Qing Dai shook her head, and said slowly: "Your Majesty, you don't have to trouble your servants. The servants are just a little bit uncomfortable. I'll have some more food later."

His complexion sank again, she turned sideways, snuggled up to his generous chest obediently, and said softly: "Bringing children for Lord Marquis, slaves accept these things Bitter, but sweet in my heart." The

girl Ruanxiang leaned against his chest with her weak and boneless body, her beautiful face was full of dependence and love for him, and he suddenly felt that his heart was covered by her. Soaked softly, I just want to rub this little woman into my flesh and blood and never separate again.

"It's just being bored in the yard all day to pass the time. It would be great if Lord Hou could find some books for the servants. Recently, the servants practice calligraphy when they are free. Do you want to read it?" She raised her head and smiled. , her big eyes were full of expectation and joy, she looked more like a child begging for sweets, she couldn't tell that she was about to become a mother.

"What's so difficult about finding books? I'll send some to you tomorrow." Wei Yuan's lips curled up slightly, adding tenderness to that usually stern handsome face. Seeing the handwriting she copied, I praised her a few times under her bright eyes.

The two of them sat down on the bed while they were talking, and Ban Zhi had already retreated quietly with a wink. Wei Yuan glanced at the two small orange bellybands placed on the bedside, and reached out to pick up the two pieces of fluffy cloth.

The cloth is made of soft cotton, one is embroidered with butterflies playing lotus, and the other is embroidered with a small tiger's head. They are all small and exquisite, and will be the size of his palm.

"You did this?"

She nodded slightly, and then she seemed to think of something suddenly, the corners of her eyes drooped slightly, and there seemed to be some confusion between her brows, she carefully raised her eyes to look at the man's expression and asked: "Hou Do you like boys or girls?" The

two small pieces of cloth in his palm made his heart soften, thinking of the flesh and blood of the two being conceived in her womb, and that a little person with their flesh and blood was about to be born into the world, He couldn't restrain the tenderness in his heart. Wei Yuan stretched out his hand, and gently placed his big palm on her still flat lower abdomen, with a deep and mellow voice, "You can rest assured to raise your baby, and when it's ripe, no matter if it's a boy or a girl, I will give you a position."