Yin Scheme

As soon as Mrs. Wei's words fell, two women with large waists and round bodies walked in outside the door, and their faces were full of flesh and fierceness, and they viciously squeezed the girl's slender arms, stuffed a thick cloth towel into her cherry small mouth without mercy, and pulled her up. 

Qingdai was pulled to stagger a few steps, and she looked up at Old Lady Wei and Xiao Lin again, and the thought in her mind turned sharply. 

It's just that if she wants to break her head, she can't find a way to solve the siege at this time, none of the goods unlocked in the system mall can be used, Su's road is impossible, and Wei Yuan, the only hope to save her, is not in the house... 

At the moment she was thinking, the two mothers-in-law had dragged her to the second gate, and beyond was the front yard. 

Qingdai swept her gaze and saw Wei Yong who was sandwiched among several guards, her eyes lit up, and she stared at him until she was dragged by her mother-in-law to the door of the front yard, and Wei Yong completely disappeared from her line of sight. 

She is now in such an isolated and helpless situation, and being pulled out of the mansion today is an inevitable end, and most of the people in the mansion are Old Lady Wei, the Su family, and the Xiaolin clan, and she can only go out of the mansion to see the opportunity again. 

She is a woman without the power of a chicken, so she was driven out of the house and murdered by many ji few, Wei Yong, as Wei Yuan's close bodyguard, must have a way to contact him, if Wei Yong can get the news to Wei Yuan as soon as possible, she will have more hope. 

Now that her task in Hou Mansion has not been completed, if she is really driven out of the mansion like this, it will be difficult for her to get close to Wei Yuan in the future. 

Xiao Lin stood under the corridor holding Old Lady Wei's arm, her delicate melon face was full of unbearability, a soft heart and a pity and difficult to speak, but there was a vicious and cold light in those eyes. 

Since that night, the thought of this maid has always made her sleep difficult. Not only because she was face-dropped by this maid, but also a sense of crisis from a woman, even heavier than the sense of crisis brought to her by the Su family, which made her have the intention of getting rid of Hou Ye.

Later, this maid turned out to be Hou Ye's lifesaver, and the Su family set a trap for this maid, so she made a plan to let Wei Yuan know, so that she and the Su family could solve the feud. I never expected that this girl was cunning, and it was difficult for the Su family to deal with her brazenly.

Kobayashi couldn't bear it and decided to go into battle himself. When she finally patiently waited for an opportunity for Hou Ye to leave the mansion for a few days, she asked a few subordinates to tell the old lady what happened in Qingdai's house that day, and then sighed lightly and heavily, Hou Ye was so attached to a subordinate, and easily let the old lady have the idea of driving her out of the mansion. 

It's just that she didn't expect the old lady to move so quickly, but her arrangement had already been laid out... After the two stout mothers-in-law lifted the petite girl out of the gate, the Hou Mansion returned to its former calm, and the people below were silent, all of them tightened their skins and handled their errands carefully, for fear that they would become the next victim. 

Old Mrs. Wei had already returned to the house, while Xiao Lin stood under the corridor, until the people below all began to work in an orderly manner, then slightly hooked the corners of her lips and turned around and walked into the house. 

In this era, the subordinates who were driven out of the big families all made big mistakes and provoked the disgust of the master's family, and such a hot potato, there must be no other family willing to take it, and the subordinates who were driven out are still slaves, and they do not have the right to own property at all, which can be seen in the days to come. 

Qingdai originally planned that even if she was kicked out of the house, she would paint her face a little dirty and find a broken temple to go, and she could always wait until Wei Yuan returned. 

It was only when she discovered that the two mothers-in-law had pressed her into a secluded alley and threw it to a woman who was dressed up in fancy clothes and was full of fat and powder, that she realized that she was too naïve. 

"This little girl, the skin is good, tender and smooth" 

the woman pinched Qingdai's chin with two fingers, her eyes roamed up and down her body as if picking goods, and then the conversation changed 

"But the face is also this pair of eyes watery spirit, can be regarded as a beautiful beauty, and this girl is no longer a virgin, then this price is much lower" 

"Mrs. Fan, this girl has also served in the master's study, has read books, can read words, and it is impossible to say that there are nobles who like this" 

One of the mothers-in-law who pressed Qingdai laughed, rubbed her hands and counted the advantages of Qingdai, hoping to sell it at a good price, and the man said that the silver money obtained from buying this girl was theirs. Qingdai couldn't bear it anymore when she heard this, and glared at the mother-in-law and said loudly

"I have served Hou Ye for a while, and the old lady only sent a message to drive me out of the house, and you two actually want to buy me to that pickled land! Where to put the reputation of Hou Ye and Hou Mansion!" 

Qingdai didn't cry or make trouble all the way, and in order to show her face to the old bustard of Yingchunlou, the two mothers-in-law took away the cloth towel that was blocked in her mouth after entering the dark alley. At this time, seeing that she still had the courage to roar, the two mothers-in-law's eyes flickered and hurriedly blocked her mouth again, and smiled at Fan Niangzi who looked at them coldly

"This girl has been pampered by the master for several years, and her behavior is that some small families are not as good as the money, that is, the temperament is a little proud, and Fan Niangzi will turn back and adjust and adjust it"

He glanced at Qingdai viciously, and his tone was vicious

"Your little hooves have been driven out by the old lady!" What else does it have to do with Houfu? Will Houfu still care whether you are dead or alive?" 

Fan Niangzi was silent, went around Qingdai, touched and pinched her several times, and satisfied the appetite of the two mothers-in-law, before stretching out five fingers under their gaze

"Fifty taels, no more" 

"This... Fan Niangzi, this is too low, at least this number..." 

Qingdai bit the cloth towel in her mouth, watching the two mothers-in-law bargain with Fan Niangzi, and finally sold it for seventy taels, and she tasted the blood in her mouth.

The two mothers-in-law of the Hou Mansion gave Qingdai's deed of sale to Fan's sister-in-law, and took the silver given by Fan's sister-in-law, and left with a smile on their faces.

Sister-in-law Fan glanced at the girl who had regained her calm face, her eyes showed a few hints of approval, clapped her hands, and two big men came out from the alley, escorting the two into an ordinary cyan carriage.

Sitting on the cushion of the carriage, which was not very soft, smelling the faint incense inside the carriage, Qingdai calmed herself down. Fierce resistance will only make Fan's sister-in-law supervise her more strictly, and behave well, maybe she can seize a chance.

It's just that on both sides of the carriage are two big men guarding inch, and the eyes of Fan's sister-in-law in the carriage have not moved away from her for a moment, she just wants to be relieved, and Fan's sister-in-law must also guard aside.

Of course, you have to keep a close eye on her, but she got seventy taels of silver, Qingdai thought self-deprecatingly.

The first time she experienced the ancient carriage, Qingdai only felt panicked, and before she could have other feelings, the carriage stopped.

After getting out of the car after Fan's sister-in-law, Qingdai looked up and found that it was like a clearing in a backyard, surrounded by a three-story loft, it was still noon, but the doors of each room were tightly closed.