Pregnant

When the unimaginable secret expectations in his heart were really confirmed, the young general who became famous at a young age and had been on the battlefield for many years was stunned, staring blankly at the girl's shy eyebrows and the shallow edges of her lips like a boy. shallow smile.

"Does the Marquis dislike this child? That servant left him..." During the long silence between the two, the girl's smile gradually faded away, her two slender eyelashes drooped slightly, and her delicate fingertips Lay gently on the lower abdomen.

"What nonsense!" Wei Yuan took a step forward and covered her mouth with his hands.

The moist eyes on his palm blinked, she stretched out her hand, put it on the back of his wheat-colored hand, and pulled his hand down, those apricot-like eyes stared at his dark eagle eyes.

"If he is not expected to be born, it's better to end it now." The

girl's voice was faint, as if she could cruelly let go of her flesh and blood.

"Don't think about it, I'm just too surprised." He paused, with a rare tenderness in his eagle eyes, which seemed to be melted steel, turning into soft fingers wrapped around her still flat belly, "You Take good care of your baby, you don't need to be on errands these days."

He raised his head and glanced around the small room, furrowing his thick eyebrows slightly, pondered for a moment and said: "This room is too closed, you will have someone come and clean it up these few days Pack up and move to Wenyun Garden."

She was stunned, and raised her face in surprise, "This...isn't it appropriate, the status of a servant is low..."

His black eyes glanced at her, and there was no tolerance in them. The insistence of refusal made her swallow the following words. He raised his hand and placed it on her lower abdomen very carefully, as if treating a piece of fragile porcelain, "You don't have to shirk, when the child is born, no matter male or female, I will lift you up as an aunt." When he said these words, Qingdai saw bits and pieces of soft expectation on his usually cold and majestic face, which made his sharp and sharp outline soften a little. She couldn't help feeling a little guilty about lying, but when she heard his next sentence, she immediately became tense.

"Now it's not too much to ask you to go to Wenyunyuan to raise your baby in advance. I'll let Mother Wei arrange it."

Qing Dai walked from the study in the front yard along the Qingshiban Road to Su's yard as usual, but she met someone on the way. The way the maids and servants looked at her and their attitude towards her had subtly changed from before. Some are flattering, some are deliberately keeping a distance, and some are not far or close.

She received them all generously, and she waited outside Su's door early as before.

Mama Huang was guarding under the corridor of the main room. After seeing her, she glanced at her indifferently as usual before entering the room to report. Not long after she was asked to wait, Su's voice came from inside to let her in.

She lifted her leg across the threshold and walked into the main hall, always looking obedient and honest.

The girl was wearing the pink shirt worn by the maids in the mansion, no makeup was applied, only a delicately carved cloud-patterned wooden hairpin was inserted in the single bun tied up, but she still had a beautiful appearance, and her hibiscus face was more delicate than a flower.

Mrs. Su, who was leaning on the beauty's couch, recalled last night that she was looking forward to and happily calling Wei Yuan's mother Wei to come in, but what she got was that Hu Meizi was pregnant with a child and was going to arrange for her in Wenyun Garden. News, I can't wait to pounce on her and scratch her face, which is pitiful and seduces men.