206 - 210

Chapter 206: Call in turn (1)

At this moment, Doctor Lu finally rushed to the door of the wing room with the medicine box in hand. Seeing the expressions of the four people around the door were like gods, they were so frightened that their legs staggered. Greetings.

Jiang Shaojun had no expression on his face, but spoke quickly, "Stop being so polite, go in for a diagnosis and treatment!"

Royal Physician Lu hurriedly followed Taoxiang into the back room.

Time is like sticky and thick sugar juice, stretched into endless thin lines, especially for those waiting outside, every breath and every moment is like tormenting in a frying pan.

Two footsteps, one light and one heavy, came from the door of the wing room, and all the focus quickly focused on the two people who stepped out of the wing room.

"...Then I will trouble Imperial Physician Lu." Tao Xiang sent Imperial Physician Lu to the door of the wing, still with a worried look on her face.

"Don't dare, the old man will go and prescribe the prescription, and the princess can take it on time." Doctor Lu cupped his hands, carrying the medicine box, and went to the side hall to write the prescription.

"What's wrong with her?" Not daring to stop the imperial doctor from writing the prescription, Wei Yuan could only ask Tao Xiang anxiously.

Tao Xiang wiped away the red and swollen marks at the end of her eyes, lowered her eyes and said: "Master returning home, just now the princess is restless and depressed, seeing red, there are signs of miscarriage." Speaking of this, she choked up Take a deep breath.

The complexions of the four of them all changed, and Tao Xiang insisted on pausing for a while against their oppressive gaze, before ending her panting, "Fortunately, Doctor Lu gave the princess an injection in time to prevent the miscarriage, and now the princess is fine for the time being She is already in June ."

"She is already six months pregnant, and the fetus has been firmly seated, so why is there still a sign of miscarriage?" Qiu Mingliang, whose face was unpredictable, asked suddenly, his willow-leaf eyes were full of scrutiny, making her The human scalp is numb. She has always been calm in the face of danger, and her heart is as hard as iron. Will she be so emotionally agitated because of their dispute?

Tao Xiang sniffed, and replied in a low voice: "Master Huiqiu, when the imperial doctor checked the princess' pulse, he found that the princess must have taken cold and poisonous medicine or food. She is weak and difficult to conceive. Miscarriage is easy, therefore, the princess is more careful than the pregnant woman who is next to her... Only by keeping the princess in a relaxed and happy mood can she ensure her health."

When hearing "I have taken cold medicine", The veins on Wei Yuan's arms stretched out, his face was horrifying, while Jiang Shaojun's body was stiff.

"I want to see her with my own eyes." Jiang Shaojun closed his eyes slowly, and then opened them again, with a deep and cold voice.

"She doesn't want to see you, why should His Highness make things difficult for her." Yang Wei turned his head, suppressing his worries, and spoke sharply.

"...Let me stay by her side, I want to guard her!" Wei Yuan recovered from the emotional shock, his eagle eyes were blood red.

"My cousin almost had an accident. As a cousin, I have to visit." Qiu Mingliang said as his eyes darkened.

Because of this accident, the people who originally came to propose marriage put aside their original purpose and became scrambling to go in to visit.

Tao Xiang stood firmly in front of the door of the wing room, and bowed deeply to the four of them, "The princess needs to rest and rest, and can't bear too much noise."