Women In Hou's Mansion

"Aunt Lin just sent someone over, she said she is not feeling well, she will come later." Mama Huang said in a low voice, her serious decree lines deepened.

"Then we'll just wait." Su's face was calm, as if he wasn't annoyed at all by the concubine's neglect.

The people in Su's Courtyard waited for about a quarter of an hour before a woman wearing a pink lotus-pattern Uesugi and a primrose-colored pleated skirt with lotus patterns came late.

She helped the jasper and lotus hairpin that was crooked on the ponytail, with a timid expression on her small face, she walked up to Mrs. Su like a weak willow supporting the wind, and gave her a blessing.

"My sister is not feeling well. I am late. I hope my sister will forgive me." Xiao Lin has a delicate figure, soft movements, and a mellow voice.

Su Shi didn't seem to hear what she said, instead of telling her to get up, she took a sip of tea instead. She put down the teacup until Xiao Lin's legs were trembling a little, "Well, Aunt Lin, be more careful in the future, don't let the Marquis get sick."

Xiao Lin clutched her heart, shaking her thin body, The smile was a bit forced, "The old heart palpitations are sick, don't worry about it." This means that she will not get angry with the Hou Ye, and the Hou Ye can still come to her yard.

Su stroked his sleeves and stood up, said calmly: "Let's go."

Qing Dai followed behind two beauties with their own merits, Su and Xiao Lin were a lady from a big family and Biyu from a small family, Wei Yuan was very lucky.

The old lady lived in the Wanfu Courtyard in the middle of the Hou Mansion, and a group of female relatives arrived there after a quarter of an hour's slow walk.

Mrs. Wei is about fifty years old, wearing a dark brown Wufu beige, wearing a few emerald bracelets with excellent water head, she is a bit fat, the corners of her mouth are slightly drooping, she is sitting in the middle of the main room. On the teacher's chair.

"Why are you late?" Mrs.

Su bowed to Mrs. Wei, Mrs. Wei's first sentence was not to ask her to sit down, but to question her in a not-so-kind tone.

Su remained calm, stood up by herself, and said calmly: "Aunt Lin is not feeling well, I will wait for her for a while."

"So," Mrs. Wei's expression softened instantly, and she waved to Xiao Lin, "Hui'er, sit here, aunt." Mrs.

Xiao Lin called her aunt, and twisted her slender waist, and sat on the short pier beside Mrs. Wei.

Mrs. Wei put her arms around Mrs. Xiaolin for a moment of concern, but left Mrs. Su's serious daughter-in-law aside, "Why are you feeling unwell again? It's been a bit cold recently, but did you catch a cold?"

"Hui'er is fine, auntie, don't worry about it." Hui'er is worried. But it's my aunt, I heard that my aunt can't sleep well at night recently, Hui'er made a sachet with her own hands, and the spices that help sleep are sewn inside. My aunt hangs this on the bedside, so I can sleep soundly."

Wei The old lady smiled lovingly, took Xiao Lin's sachet, and boasted full of praise: "Our Huier is considerate and ingenious, and you are the only one who cares about my old lady's body." After finishing Xiaolin's, he even mocked Su's by insinuating.

Su Shi seemed to have not heard Mrs. Wei's words at all, her expression remained calm, and she got up to leave after sitting for a while.

"Mother, there are still the stewards from Zhuangzi waiting in the yard, so I will leave first." Mrs.

Wei waved at her casually without raising her eyelids, "Go ahead.

" She took Qingdai and Cuihong to get up and leave, leaving behind her aunt and nephew who were in love with each other in Wanfuyuan.

Qing Dai returned to the study in the front yard, just after wiping off the dust on the table, a little girl poked her head out from outside the door and said to her: "Sister Qing Dai, the Li family is looking for you."

She was stunned, put down Cloth, when she came out of the study, she saw a woman waiting outside the gate of the courtyard. It was the one she saw in Su's courtyard this morning.

She calmed down and walked over, and as soon as she reached the courtyard gate, the woman grabbed her hand, her eyes were full of worry: "Niu'er, a few days ago I heard Zhuangzi's maid talking about it, Said you are too sick to get out of bed, what, have you seen the doctor? Are you well now?"

Qing Dai didn't know who she was, so she could only reply conservatively: "Everyone is well."

Li's family breathed a sigh of relief , took her hand, looked her up and down, and murmured: "That's it, that's it." She looked left and right to see if there was no one, and then took out a bulging purse from the front, stuffed it Put it into her hand, "Niu'er, this is a little money saved by our family. You have a lot of things to manage in the mansion. You take it, and if you don't have enough money, tell your mother." Only then

did Qing Dai understand the identity of this woman, Hastily put the heavy purse back into her hand, and said in a low voice: "I can't take this money, take it back quickly." The

Li family firmly pushed the money back to her, holding her delicate and tender hands with calloused rough palms. "No, girl, take it! Your parents and your brother can't do anything for you, but they can only give you more money..." Speaking of this, some tears welled up in her eyes, "I knew In this way, you should not have been allowed into the mansion in the first place, and would rather be a poor wife than a rich man..."

"Mother—" Qing Dai interrupted her in a low voice, and this "Mother" came out without any psychological barriers.

The Li family knew that they had made a slip of the tongue, and quickly shut their mouths tightly. The Hou Mansion is not on the Zhuangzi, and it would be bad if her unrestrained speech brought disaster to her daughter.

"Mother, I am living a very good life in the mansion. I can save my monthly bills and have some silver. You can take the money back. I am not short of money. I can't spend the money. I have become generous in vain." , others must be suspicious." Qing Dai looked into her eyes with a sincere expression, and her action of pushing the silver back was also very firm.

"This..." After the daughter said that, the Li family lost their minds, and took the money back despite her repeated refusal. Glancing at her daughter's delicate face like a flower, she hesitated for a moment, then lowered her voice and asked, "Ni'er, how does Lord Hou treat you?"

Qing Dai was silent for a moment, and then replied in a low voice: "Master Hou treated me well, mother, don't worry." The

Li family nodded, glanced at the sky, and reluctantly said to her: "It's not early, I will It's time to go, Niu'er, if there is something wrong, send someone to tell the family." The

Li family gave a bunch of instructions to pay attention to your body, and Qing Dai responded to them one by one, watching her leave the mansion before turning and walking back.

Qing Dai's family really love Qing Dai.

She was able to complete the second mission thanks to the original owner who didn't know where her consciousness was. Although it was not her intention to use the original owner's body, she could only do her best to protect the original owner's family.

However, she has to rely on doing tasks to maintain her life. Sooner or later, she will block the eyes of these women in the Hou's mansion. At that time, will her family be safe?

She doesn't know the answer, but she will do her best to protect them, and she will do it no matter how difficult it is.